Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ming yue- broken_moon
tai yang- [ScRuMpTiOuS]

ready when you are.

Moon powers- blue flame - water - ice - mind

sun powers- wind - fire - earth - strenght
He ran into battle, his right arm covered in blur flame. He began to spill blood, one by one, he lit the bodys with his blue flames. As he walks he is one of the strongest of his kingdom, so he began to force push his enemys away using his mind.
Name: xia nolacha dysis heller
appearance:User Image
the mark on her dress is the the mark of the kingdom
pet: white dragon
She ran through the forest knights from the ming army close behind. She let out a loud whistle calling to her dragon. She jumped over a log and tripped landed face first in the dirt. The soilders stoped next to her. One smiled evilly before plunging his sword into her arm. She screamed in pain. the other was about to do the same when her pet ryo blow away the first one then hit the other with his tail. He picked up xia and headed back to the kindom.
Name:Eikichi hakate
apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
powers:his mind, and elements of his kingdom
"All of you Tai will die here and now!"He said yelling as loud as he could. He began to pull water from a near pond, and slowly formed them into ice spikes, which he used to lodge into Tai to kill them painfuly and easily. "Feel my wrath!!!"
Ryo landed on xias pourch. The nurse waited after she heard the scream. when she was a baby her mom connected her and the nurse so she would always be ready. She cleaned the wound then wraped it up. Xia changed into a another white dress and headed to her fathers study.
He surrounds himself in water, so nothing can touch him whule he runs towards the Tai kingdom. "my people have died for me, to save my life against these people, and i will destroy my enemys because of this!!!"
She sat down and listened to her father yell. after he had worn himself out she headed back for her room. She sat on the pourch anc saw a man running this way. She ran to the bell that was placed in every room. She rang it quickly and it echoed in the kingdom. The guards could be heard below forming. She wanted to help but forbidden. She sat and watched carfully.
As he reached the kingdom, the water turned into ice, and he bagan to kill all the scouts around him. "you all will die now!!" he began to choke his enemys, and stab them with ice spikes. "you all are powerless against me!! back down now, and i might spare your life!"
(you there)

She leans a little closer trying to see who the attacker was but slipped she fell down the rocks below where ready to meet her but ryo flew in. her placed himself under her weigth. but it was to low. The both hit the rocks the mark on the dress disappeared and she landed on the grass. They both had taken bad hits to the head. she woke up in screaming pain. But couldn't remeber a thing. Ryo laid down next to her. She knew him that was the only thing she knew.
As he began to finish them off, he sensed her and disappered into water, soaking into the ground, and built back up next to her. "Hmmmm..hello miss?" "can you talk to me?"
She jumped back from his entrance. " i guess" she said looking up at him. She had the small dragon in her arms.
[ScRuMpTiOuS]
She jumped back from his entrance. " i guess" she said looking up at him. She had the small dragon in her arms.
"hurry come with me, we need to leave this place, their are many enemys here." "Let me bring you to my kingdom, we will treat your wounds there." He holds out his hand for her.
broken_moons
[ScRuMpTiOuS]
"hurry come with me, we need to leave this place, their are many enemys here." "Let me bring you to my kingdom, we will treat your wounds there." He holds out his hand for her.
She looks at it for a secdond before taking it. she stands up and follows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff