Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Will you help me?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 24, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I'm a victim of hacking crying ! I got all my money and equipment swiped out. Please donate some money, or some clothes.
Feel free to send a trade anytime.

Shameless Dabbler

i would but im broke because i got hacked and the mods havent helped me.
I can't donate any gold right now, I'm pretty broke myself.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
From one of your past threads: I am leaving Gaia forever. Actually, I'm just using a different name and avi now. Wish me luck! And as I've always said; Tal'kek de shim!

Good bye and good luck

what's your other account? It's very rare for a person to be hacked, more like scammed IF ANYTHING.... with 41 posts you look like a mule =\
Telesforo
i would but im broke because i got hacked and the mods havent helped me.
You either.
if you were hacked..then tell the admins...they'll give you the items back....but...fwi ....if you're lying then...shame on you......tsk tsk...
Wagupocky
Quote:
From one of your past threads: I am leaving Gaia forever. Actually, I'm just using a different name and avi now. Wish me luck! And as I've always said; Tal'kek de shim!

Good bye and good luck

what's your other account? It's very rare for a person to be hacked, more like scammed IF ANYTHING.... with 41 posts you look like a mule =\
Look at the date this account was started. My other account is Makraie. I started the second acount so I wouldn't get hacked again. I was finally able to get another password to this one as well.
Lari-Chan
if you were hacked..then tell the admins...they'll give you the items back....but...fwi ....if you're lying then...shame on you......tsk tsk...
I did. My password got changed several times in one week I waited three months to try to get another password. When I did, I told the Admins. They did nothing. I don't really care though. I can start all over. I gave the three remaining items to my other account though and sold them.
Kildodian
Wagupocky
Quote:

Good bye and good luck

Look at the date this account was started. My other account is Makraie. I started the second acount so I wouldn't get hacked again. I was finally able to get another password to this one as well.
wow u started almost a year ago and u only have 41 posts!
Thanks for the shoes, Eimin Shi. I'll pay you back when I can.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kildodian
Wagupocky
Quote:

Good bye and good luck

then you should be able to post in here with that sn... why wouldn't you say you were hacked with that username?
stare so nice of your poll option to call people that do not give you donations "tightwad assholes", I spent all my money,too. Does that make me a "tighwad a*****e" because I have nothing to spare?
Better off putting this into charity if you really need donations

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces