Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This obviously takes place in medieval times.

Rules:

No God-modeing
Try to keep in your Profile and character
No flameing
Romance highly encouraged just no cybering
Keep curseing on the low
HAVE FUN ^_^

Characters are:

Name: Sheeta
Side: Neutral
Race: Human/Mage
Looks: User Image
Attitude: Quiet, frightened, out-going, stubborn
Powers: All the elements
Weapon: none
Bio: Sheeta is a small girl who has been an orphan since she was 3. Her parents and villiage were massacred by a band of ruthless bandits. Sheeta was the only one to escape. She is the last of her kind. Sheeta's powers are great and she is the only one who can control them. She even has the power to destroy the world. Ever since the massacre she hasn't trusted anyone and is terribly frightened of other people. This causes her powers to go out of control very often.

Name: Roy
Side: Good
Race: Human, Spellwarrior
Looks: Red hair, Gold eyes, 5' 7"
Attitude: you'll find out, huh?
Powers: Magic, telekenetics
Weapon: Sword
Bio: usually, my stories write themselves... I don't even know

Name: Lance
Race: Human
Appearance: Silvery tinted hair, bright blue eyes, and pale skin make up his basic natural features. His everyday wear consists of a checkered top hat, silky white button-up shirt that comes slightly past his waist, elegant black gloves, a pocketwatch tucked into the pocket of his ebony pants and finally; thick black boots.
Height: about 5"8
Weight: average weight for his size, though leaning toward the slender direction
Powers: None
Weapons: He can make a weapon out of just about anything
Bio: [still haven't figured this one out yet, I guess I can work on it as the rp goes along]

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( WEEEEEE ))
Name: Leyli Tashigura
Race: Elven
Looks: ((siggy)) Sapphire tousled locks, translucent amber eyes. She stands at 5'4"and weighs about 90 lbs. Typical of most elves, her body is lithe and slender...built for dexterious movements and such.
Attitude: Although Leyli seems amiable most of the time, she can immediately shun others away if they get into her personal affairs. Spontaneous and unpredictable, she is not easily understood, nor does she want to be.
Powers: Nothing too remarkable. She has trained all her life to be an assassin, so she excels in speed and dexterity. She is also virtually imperceptible in the dark.
Weapon: Various shuriken. Since she lacks all magical abilities, a few of her shuriken are elementally imbued...as well as poisoned.
She also carries an over-sized kunai blade on her back, for those tricky close-range fights.

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( welcome start whenever))
Name: Taylor
Race: human/mage
Looks: ((searching for picture)) Height of about 5'5" and is reasonably slender
Attitude: Kind to nearly everyone, Taylor is shy and laughs at nearly everything. Clumsy, she trips often and can be seen walking into everything, but she keeps and open mind and can remain impartial.
Powers: Telekinetic abilities. She is training in telepathy and teleportation, but isn't as skilled in those areas.
Weapon: Several throwing knives strapped to her belt. She is also talented in various martial arts.

((I won't be able to start for a few minutes, but I figured I should show my profile.))

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( okay your in))

A small girl walked through the forest slowly.
Name: Aelis
Race: Water Demon
Looks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Powers: Water
Weapon: Her powers
Here's a good picture
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((okay start whenever))
Hidden in the foliage, a small figure peered down at the thin path below her. Swinging underneith the branch, she peered in both directions. Noticing that the pathway was deserted, she released the branch and fell towards the ground. Landing with a stumble, she once again glanced both ways before continuing her journey.

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
She heard a snap of a twig and the little girl instantally took off running. Trees around her started to freeze over or burn or melt or explode. The little girl kept runnign as the tress were detsroyed all around her.
((Sorry. I have dinner. Be back in a few minutes.))

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name:Haakon
Side:Neither
Race biggrin warf
Looks:Short, Stocky, Sturdy, but Swift, Haakon wears thick armour, making himself look big and slow. He has an axe in one hand and a shield in the other, with a heavy-looking load on his back.
Attitude:Angry at everything, Haakon is easy to get into a fight with. He is, however one of the best friends you could have if you get to know him, and the best person to have fighting on your side.
Powers:Has complete control over the earth element
Weapon:Battle Axe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas