Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

The Anti-Gravity Inn is located in a giant sphere building with three floors and the latest in futuristic technology. As you walk up to the entrance the doors slide open and you find yourself in a small chamber. The doors close behind you and lock and you hear a generator start up. You realize you are starting to feel light and it's not before long that a set of doors open up and you are floating into the main room.

The Main Room:

The main room is a very white and simple design with white flowers decorating the area, padded walls and ceiling and comfortable furniture. This is the bar and dance area. The dance floor is basically the whole room but to the back is a long bar with all of the essentials and some tables and chairs to rest. To the back left is a large tube like thing with some stairs, it takes you to the second floor.

The Restaurant:

As you make your way up to the restaurant, you slowly begin to feel your own weight again and find that the upper floors do not have the same anti-gravity technology as the main room. The restaurant area carries the same design theme as the main room, but is a bit shorter in height and much more quiet. Many tables and chairs line the floor. Four sets of doors line the back wall and lead to the kitchen. On the opposite side of the room is a desk where you can get your key to one of the fine rooms in the inn above.

The Inn:

A stairwell next to the desk on the 2nd floor brings you to the Bedrooms. There are 8 rooms available at a time with space for 1-2 people in each.

Enjoy Your Stay~!
~Staff~

Here is where I will be listing the staff. If a spot is vacant below, you can PM me and ask for it. If the job you want is not here, tough luck.

Owner & Main bartender
~Wagupocky

Co-Owner & main something...not sure sweatdrop
~Zach Lewis

Bartenders:
~Luv2Skate12
~animul-luvr 12191

Engineers (Hey, anti-grav spheres dont run themselves):
~Azrac
~
~
~

Cooks:
~
~

Maids (For Inn):
~Moon_Star13
~Madison_8
~
~

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
~ Reserved ~
~Rules~

1. No fighting. Fighting will result in Report to Moderator
2. No Cybering or massive amounts of flirting
3. Keep Quoting under 4 Quotes at a time, each quote size pending
4. Be sane. Insanity is okay at times, but come on folks..

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Is outside staring at the brand new building biggrin
stands next to Pocky and looks at the giant sphere in the ground We just broke modern Physics...

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zach Lewis
stands next to Pocky and looks at the giant sphere in the ground We just broke modern Physics...
Nothing a bit of hard work can't over come. I mean Physics?! psh...who follows that stuff anyway...
I know, last guy I seen following Physics died, hell, its not even healthy...

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
looks around suspiciously... race you inside! bolts before he has a chance to register what she said
stands there and walks calmy behind her, knowing vengeance is best served cold wink

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
slides in through the main area but holds the doors open for him coming?
follows her in and stands there, waiting for the anti-grav to take effect
*walks in, looks around * (( thinks to self ( this is a nice place) ))

" hello 'ZACK', You can call me Daya"

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The main doors close and the generator starts up and then opens the doors to the main room.

Pocky glides through the second set of doors to the main room
YAY!
Looks at Daya and nods Hello, how are you today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff