Fourth Post:Cannon Characters

Fifth Post:Out-of-Cannon Exaple Profiles

Sixth Post:Out-of-Cannon Profiles

Seventh Post:Kyoko's Profile

Eighth Post:Banned List

Ninth Post:Updates

Tenth Post:Openeing

<center>Introduction

Reasons why I made this Role Play- Number one, I was really bored and all the other ones had to many people, and I have to say. I'm a little shy about talking with people. . . Hope you all enjoy the role play and hope who ever joins that we will have the same intrests! ^o^
<center>Rules

Pain in the butt I know! Let's just say, everyone would be dead and you wouldn't be sitting at home all safe in a nice home. . Reading what I am writing! Just remember that!

exclaim Don't Flood!
I am one of people who are afaird to swim where people are starring at me or ducking my head deeper and deeper into the water

exclaim No Spamming!
Do you like spammers? Becasue I don't! Don't be one of those people that I must put on my hating list. . Please don't! gonk

exclaim No more than 3 made-up's
Sorry but we have my lovely people that you could be! And no offense but Made-up's screw the whole role play up. . I might add more later if we have everyone's spot filled up!

exclaim Be nice!
Eveyrone hates meany butts. . They are just mean! and ugly. .

exclaim No swearing!
I'll allow some swears. . But really, keep it to a minimum! Please!

exclaim Don't chat-talk
If you want to chat like 'waz ^? How r u?' It's called instant messing! Go on there not here!

exclaim Romance O.K. Anything above. . NOT OK!
I am a 13-year-old girl who goes to the dances and it's worse than an R rated moive. . Please don't do anything here. . Take it to PMing!! Miroku I can understand! It's in his blood!

exclaim Must Pm me!
If you do wish to be Made-up then could you press the little PM button and just send me it? Is that so hard?

exclaim . . Have Fun!
Eveyrone knows you must have fun in this kind of Roleplay!

exclaim No Cousins Please!
I haven't seen anything yet, but I thought of it You can not be related to Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Sango, Kagome, Miroku, Shippo or anyone from the series! We want someone that fits you! Not someone eles. .

exclaim No Traveling through Time!
Can not come from Kagome's time! Only Kagome and Inuyasha can travel through time! No one eles! **Meaing it**

Well that's the rules don't break any please!
<center>Plot/Setting

Little Kyoko was thrown into the forest when she was very young. To be fed to the demons that lurked in the forest. Her parents didn't care about her. They could see her dark aura a few years after she was born. So, they didn't want anything to do with her. They got rid of her, right when she truned 5. Asleep in her bed she was, they also heard of Naraku; as Inuyasha and Kikyo were dead. Well, Inuyasha was sleeping but anyways! They let Naraku have her. Get ahold on the power flowing through her body, just waiting to unleashed. Little Kyoko, soon after forgot about her past. About her parents and everything. Under Naraku's Control. . She killed the village she grew up in, and her parents. .

A few Years after the trade with Naraku and Kyoko's parents Kagome came to the Fuedal Era. Inuyasha woke up; they met Shippo, a fox demon and Miroku a preverted monk. And Sango along with Kilala a faithful Demon Slayer. They all hated Naraku very much. Sango did for Naraku made her little Brother 'Kohaku' also a servant who had lost his memory, to kill her father and the other two demon slayers. Miroku hates him becasue. . a curse was put on his right hand and will kill him if Naraku is alive in a certain amount of years. Shippo hates him becasue. . No idea. . Inuyasha hates him becasue he was the one who killed Kikyo and made her hate Inuyasha. Kagome hates him becasuse. . No clue ethier!

Inuyasha saw Kikyo, Kikyo saw Inuyasha. They were near the same tree that Kikyo put him to a few years ago. Kagome had just gathered the last Shard of the Shikon Jewel. As she started to say Inu- she stopped. Seeing that Inuyasha dn Kikyo were kissing. Kyoko, Naraku's brainwashed servant was hiding in the darkness. She touched Kagome's back.

'Kagome. . You can forget about him. . You can forget about everyone, if you come with me. . ' Kyoko said. Kagome looked behind her and saw Kyoko, she nodded and went along with her.

Inuyasha, I can't. . . I can't forget that how much I want to. . I know you have feelings for Kikyo. . But. . She is A DEAD PRESON! Kagome yelled in her head.

The two soon arrived at Naraku's castle. Kyoko opened the door to Naraku's room. Kagome saw Naraku, as Kyoko closed the door behind them. "Lord Naraku, I have brought Kagome. . " Kyoko replied.

Kanna was in the room. In her mirror she saw Inuyasha and Kikyo still kissing.

The girl, has much darkness in her heart. . For a preistess. . Kyoko thought looking at her.

" Naraku! I will join you, and give the Shikon Shard to you in a matter of time. ." Kagome replied.

With that, Naraku seemed please. He stood up and looked at Kagome. " So, reincarnations have diffrent feelings, not the saem for the same preson. . Alright, you have a deal. . " He replied as he put his hand on Kagome's head. "You will forget you ever had feelings for Inuyasha. . " he said. With that, Kagome's eyes truned a dark pink color. Her hair became blueish, and she seemed like Kohaku. .and Kyoko, a mind controled preson, udner Naraku's control. .
<center>Cannons

heart =Taken

domokun =Not Taken. .

Good Side

heart Inuyasha/Myoga: heart
Fluffy Youkai

domokun Miroku: domokun

domokun Shippo: domokun

heart Sango/Kilala: heart
SnwAngel

Evil Side, Naraku's Side. .

domokun Naraku: domokun

heart Kagome: heart
Naiya Mitsukai

heart Kagura/Kanna: heart
Cutexbrunette

heart Kyoko/Mia: heart
.-Darkened-Hearts-.

domokun Kohaku: domokun

Not Sure Characters

heart Sesshomaru/Jaken: heart
Tragic Rose

domokun Kikyo/Keade: domokun

heart Rin/Ah and Un: heart
demon_kari

domokun Koga/Wolf Demon Tribe: domokun

domokun Ayame: domokun

<center>Out of Cannon Example Profiles

[size=10][B]GaianName:[/B] [U]((Stuff goes here!))[/U]
[B]Name:[/B] [U]((Stuff goes here!))[/U]
[B]Age:[/B] [U]((Something real please!!))[/U]
[B]Race:[/B] [U]((Demon, Priestess, Mage, Hanyou, ))[/U]
[B]Aliance:[/B] [U]((Good, Bad, Not sure? ))[/U]
[B]Weapons:[/B] [U](( Daggers, Katana, Sword, Bow+Arrows, Staff, Chain ))[/U]
[B]Abilites:[/B] [U](( Nothing that is god-modding! Only 5 too! ))[/U]
[B]Pets:[/B] [U](( Wolf, Dragon, Cat, Bunny, anything like that ))[/U]
[B]Personailty:[/B] [U]((Not super long! ))[/U]
[B]Apperance:[/B] [U](( Picks are nice!))[/U]
[B]History:[/B] [U](( Opitional ))[/U]
[B]Hates:[/B] [U]((People, Things. . ))[/U]
[B]Likes:[/B] [U]((Stuff Like. . Things!))[/U]
[B]Preson Hates the most:[/B] [U](( Like. . Inuyasha or those people! ))[/size]
<center>Out of Cannon Profiles

Lihrea : Black Lily
Black Lily
GaianName: Black Lily
Name: Lihrea(Lia-Rhea)
Race: Dark Elf
Aliance: Not Postitive.
Weapons: Whip and Spear
Abilites: Dragon Tounge,Fade into Shadows for three minutes,after that she is very weak,High Speeds,Few others she is in the process of learning.
Pets: ..The faerie next to her is a sort of pet,though it is more of a companion.
Personailty: Stubborn,Sarcastic,Mischievious(Sp?),and Untrustworthy.
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History: Almost considered a High Elf Traitor,she fell in love with a Wood Elf,disgracing her kind.She ran away to avoid the humiliation of her family.She met up with Lita,the small faerie that seems to love making fun of her and making sure she is always confused.Yet they are great friends,both are outcasts.
Hates: Those who are unforgiving,those who arn't open-minded.Those who are frightened of death/
Preson Hates the most: No one really,if anyone Jakken(Who can't hate him?).She dislikes Naraku,and Kagome at times.Though she sides with them,she's fickle like that.

Wei: KrayZi
KrayZi
GaianName: KrayZi
Name: Wei
Race: Half Demon (Half Human, Half Cat)
Aliance: Not sure, give him an idea and he just might do it though.
Weapons: Those two swords of his plus claws on his fingers and feet. His claws aren't used very much though.
Abilites: Good balance and agility, is pretty fast and can put himself in a state between unconciousness and conciousness where he can make him stronger and faster for a while. He can get knocked out of it if a loud, as in very loud noise makes him completely aware again.
Pets: None
Personailty: First off, despite his appearance like most people think, he's not very serious at much times. Most of the times, he's easygoing and lazy. He doesn't want to do very much hard work, although walking, running and fighting are a exception. Although, if he has to, he can get serious like he use to be.
Apperance: He looks like this only he's not that damn thin. He also has red eyes (Eyes are closed in picture, so color is my pick.)
History: He use to be the definition of seriousness, but all of a sudden he just stopped being like that and became almost like a different person. Because he was all by his lonesome, he eventually was kicked out of wherever he use to live and now he just sleeps in the forest with whatever materials he has. That's basically why he has his cloak, other than keeping warm. He likes to watch other demon's battles, to see if he can learn anything from them and so he has learned to fight well.
Hates: Canines! Cats hates Canines! Although he doesn't hate them to that extent. Just... Prefers not to be too near them. He also hates outright goodness and outright evilness.
Likes: Sleeping, fighting, acting at his own pace, and not being forced by anyone to do something.
Person Hates the most: No one, but again, doesn't like canines much.

Miko : Tsukiyo Kukata

Tsukiyo Kukata
GaianName: Tsukiyo Kukata[/ U]
Name: Miko
Race: Human
Aliance: Bad
Weapons: Niijuns (2 Swing Blades) and a katana
Abilites: She can control fire
Pets: A raven named Kou
Personailty: Stubborn at times and always tries to get the job done.
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History: Her village was destroyed and she was left as an orphan, she was tricked by Naraku who promised her a batter life and more love than her village or family ever gave her, she believed him and now works for him.
Hates: Carrots
Preson Hates the most: She doesn't really get along with Kagome, but she hates Inuyasha the most for trying to destroy Naraku.
<center>Kyoko's Profile

GaianName: .-Darkened-Hearts-.
Name: Kyoko
Race:Dark Priestess/ Dog Demon
Aliance:Evil, Naraku's
Weapons:Daggers and one Katana, Teeth, Claws
Abilites:Spells, Curses, Conceal, Dark Magic Orbs, Blood Scents, Mind Reading.
Pets:Mai, her pet demon cat; she is black and red
Personailty:She is alomst lifeless, but she takes to Kagome. . Who seems to still have a little memory. She can be very active a lot.
Apperance:Click Here for Human!In her Dark Priestess outfit, expet she has got blue eyes.
In her demonic form: Click Here for Demon

History:She can't remeber, well not udner Naraku's control. She might one day, she doesn't want to anyways.
Hates:Holy, Light, and other good stuff. Red Roeses...
Likes:Truning things into Dark, gloomy, seeing people's hearts, if they have darkness in it. Also She likes a little Lord Sesshomaru
Preson Hates the most:Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango and shippo
<center>Updates

1-14-05
Almost done with the Roleplay! ^o^

1-14-05-
Open! and hoping people like the plot. . ^o^

1-15-05
Annouced that I hate Kikyo. . And To tell you all I'm playing Inuyasha till someone comes! Oh we got our final Made-up too!

<center>Opening Post

WE ARE FINALLY OPEN!
((** Waits for People to come** I hope people enjoy the plot!
((can I be kagome?))
(( Yeah! Someone came! And Yes you can, you do understand that she has gone to the Dark Side right? ))
.-Darkened-Hearts-.
(( Yeah! Someone came! And Yes you can, you do understand that she has gone to the Dark Side right? ))
((yeah took me a while to read it. ^^; ))
(( Sorry it was so long! I didn't know where to end! cool ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff