Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to ADDICTED my al purpose Request thread, Commisions thread and Gallery <3 <3

Go vote on my art

1st Post - General gibber and news
2nd Post - Waiting list and Current projects <3
3rd Post - Art Request &-------
4th Post - Art trades and Freebies
5th Post - Links
6th Posts - Art for 'lanya <3

About Alanya
My name is Jennifer and I failed to get into art uni this year. They actually said 'maybe you should think of some other area for your profession'. Nice huh?

So I hope it doesn't come to anyone's surprise that art doesn't come easy to me (or any artist) and I don't just put the pen to my tablet and good art flows from me Its hard, back breaking work (seriously, I have to get a better chair xp ) but I love it so much its worth it a million times over.

I have owned a tablet since mid January 2005 and I hope I am improving all that time, kind C+C is always welcome!

Jen xx
My gaia, web and real life work and waiting list.

I am not currently offering art. I want to draw for my friends for a while 3nodding and enter some art comps and what not. There are still freebies to be had though so your welcome to hang out heart

Waiting list
1. Club Bishie 3/9 pictures complete 3nodding
2. Bosie finished blaugh
3. Trugoy domokun

blaugh = finished
3nodding = working
domokun = waiting for trade to be sent before I start work

Real life

www.anti-shatter.com
I am working on getting my digi folio back online and this is a mock up of the site I am designing (so obviously its very rough)

Just in case your wondering all the little detailes are 100% mine, the CCTV camera is a stencil I made from a photo I took. I drew the pill and the little character. All the tags are mine and I even designed the 3D square text ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You might recognise this is the figure from Lull though its muchos touched up heart

Pixel website
Am designing a pixel graphics flash game for a film coming out at the end of this year. It will be something like donky kong rampage (arcade) as the film is about king kong ^^ this has only 40 colours in the whole picture.

Gaia

Both for Kia's competition

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To go with my vial quest and my scientist avvie some vile avvie art ^^ the sholder shot is a wip

<center>Art Request <3 </center>

Funds
My funs are generally limited to how much I got in my last auction ^__^ but I also have a hoard of letters so name a price and I'll tell you if I am interested 3nodding

Avvie art
Crazy Scientist
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image</center>
This is my Current outfit and obsession. I love Vials of unknown liquid, lab coats and if you look at my gaian house you can see my secret lab ^^

For art for this avvie I would like scenes of chemestry accidents (soot face from being blown up type stuff) OR evil scientist poses with big evil grins 3nodding You can also draw me with labtech101

Other avvies
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A current favoured outfit ^^
This is my regular normal outfit that most of my bought art is of 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These are other outfits I wear every now and then.

Personal art
I have a couple of Origional Characters which I shall detail later heart
<center>Art trades and freebies <3 </center>

Art trades + Collabs
Just ask! If I have time I will normally always do either heart

Trades:
1. Starshine (complete)
2. Wagupocky heart

Collab:

freebies
err..... I like giving. I like people. I like art =

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Most recent Mizuiro heart

Runt chan | Jessyta | Lull</center>

No begging please, freebies are given as and when I have time and wish to give one.

Freebie waiting list <3
1. Toto
2. Queen M
3. Koko
4. jessyta
5. [empty]
Link me

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5455250&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc]
[img]http://www.anti-shatter.com/auction_banner1.gif[/img][/URL]

Fun threads

Art shops

User Image

User Image

Request threads
<center>This is art/pets/stuff I have bought, has been given as presents and collected heart

Totorochic is the best stalkee I could wish for heart

Bought this ages ago and forgot about it. So cuuute heart

Kawaiihannahs dolls rock *glee* heart I love this so much * bob her head in time*

How cool is this? *loves jars art* so nice to have art that isn't cute, especially as he drew labtech101 (and so the amazing grunny) too ^^

Ebil pixel fly. Can't remember who drew this, pm me if it was you because its so cool ^^

Peiji rocks, this is my fav chibi by far *prods her skinny fly legs on her fat chibi body* so cool

Freebie from riftwing heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anie-chan made me these amazing drawing! I love the swarm of zombies heart and the way I look like I'm going to smack some one over the head with mah vial in the first picture ^^

Purdy, pm me if you drew this, I lost your username and would like to credit you ^_^;;

heart Thanks Lull heart

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Thanks Teh Me heart (or venie as you used to be known)

Thanks Bosie! heart

Thanks starshine heart So fluffy!

I love this one heart Socks vector rocks, I had to pm beg her to make it for me ^^

Puds, very cute (though I don't know how the creator felt about me making a sprite of them as an item in my puds house xp ) I lvoe mah jar o poop!

bunny bunny bunny bunny whoops bunny...

By sdeleven of me being uber stressed back when pokemod was running gonk very cool

Gift from chemu who still has the most origional and indervidual manga style 3nodding Your rock!

Some really loverly pixel art smile

Chii?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sooo cute! bought from critterins whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can watch that frog alllll day from clock something or other...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*drools on her yummy food* Bought from flavour.

Look at that lil death guy *pets* I wouldn't mind death turning up if he was that little *squishes him* see? nothing to fear

There is something so nice about watching that little frog, it just sits her calm as can be...

muahaha *waves wand*

People with cat allergys for miles around will be sneezing if this goes off!

Purdy!

I love this! *hums the powerpuff girls theme song*

Thanks lazygirl ^^ shame your shop shut after this

*sprinkles some fairy dust about* weeeeee
<center>.::good luck with your shop!::.</center>
Thanks, I hope it goes well, I need to build my Digital portfolio to get into art university in london next year, though this thread is 90% procrastination (instead of doing actual work!)

Destructive Bunny

Oh, would you do a headshot avatar srt trade with me? Example in my sig xd I do semi-realism, but I'll do anime as well if you want 3nodding
Starshine
Oh, would you do a headshot avatar srt trade with me? Example in my sig xd I do semi-realism, but I'll do anime as well if you want 3nodding

what sort of head shot? and sure smile

Destructive Bunny

Avatar head shot, unless you have some OC or something you want instead.
Starshine
Avatar head shot, unless you have some OC or something you want instead.

I meant in what style, I dont have one particular style so vector, painted or pixel etc...

Destructive Bunny

Any style you choose, whatever you feel comfortable doing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff