Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you get anoyed we people dressing as goths

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 8, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 > >>

THese people who are dressing in black clothing and pants with chains ans other stupid crap on them are freakin idiots! they also sit on the computer all day and chat, i say they are just geeks trying to look tough. There is no such thing as a real goth, or is that the new style , looking goth, well it isnt working, you people out there who are dressing as goths are dumb idiots who think that suicide is the only way out and listen to music that means nothing stop that your all going to screw ur selfs up.
...So much anger.
Anzum
THese people who are dressing in black clothing and pants with chains ans other stupid crap on them are freakin idiots! they also sit on the computer all day and chat, i say they are just geeks trying to look tough. There is no such thing as a real goth, or is that the new style , looking goth, well it isnt working, you people out there who are dressing as goths are dumb idiots who think that suicide is the only way out and listen to music that means nothing stop that your all going to screw ur selfs up.

i sit all day and chat.....and im not a goth!.......i think your an idiot smile
yeah, but now the neo-nazis are after you.
Someone needs a nap. neutral
Did a Goth do something to you???
you are just a stereotype who are you to critisize?
isn't it past your bedtime?
woah...i didnt know clothes mattered that much to some people... rolleyes
I think black is kewly

Sexy Krampus

11,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
and im pround of it. xd
All little of a one side arguement, but if that is your feelings I will leave you with them, and I will have my own. The people how dress that way, all do not do what you explained. Though think what you will.

Liberal Wench

15,575 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
Don't lump them all together, unless you know all of them. It's stupid to dislike an entire slew of people just because you don't like the way they dress. Learn about them in detail, meet a great number of them and get to know them. If you still hate them all, whatever--you'll have earned something closer to legitimacy in doing so. Until then, enjoy all this bottled up anger of your, and have a nice day. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff