Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello and welcome to Angle Bar/Cafe. I hope you enjoy your stay. We have some rules, but there very easy to obey. There are some employees as well. If you wish to work here, please send ALL PMs to Yoshimi Kinomoto
User Image
ANNOUNCMENTS

arrow For those of you who were new employees, please send a PM to Haruko Kioko, and your name will be put back on the Employee list. Thank you

arrow User Image
CONGRATULATIONS Yoshimi Kinomoto! YOU ARE August's EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH!

arrow September's Employee of the Month voting starts on August 22, 2005 (i know it's not much for the current employee to be the employee of the month, but no one put in any nominations last month, so the time had to be cut)

arrow Every week, there will be a random theme of the bar. This week, starting Monday, July 25, 2005, will be the week of Pillows. Bring your pillows to the bar, and and the end of the week, there will be a pillow fight (the pillow fight will be on sunday, july 31, 2005). I hope you enjoy the week.

arrow There is one more bouncer position open for grabs. If you wish to be a bouncer, then you may send Yoshimi Kinomoto a PM.

arrow If you do not come to work for over 3 weeks, like if you don't post anything with in that time frame, you will no longer work here.

WARNED/BANNED

evil = Warning
evil evil = Banned
------------------------
evil Dejuan07
evil DemonStar24
evil evil Super Baka
evil evil King of Fire
evil evil l~DarKStaR~l
evil evil Shadow Monger
evil evil Draco the Damned
evil evil Prince_Yuki_Soma
evil evil Black_The_Trinity
evil evil Galdor Arnatuile
evil evil BlissfulSorrow

RULES

1. Fighting is NOT allowed inside the bar. I want to make that clear. If you want to fight make sure you *walk outside the bar*
2. You can kiss and all that stuff but if clothes come off, then it had better be in the PMs.
3. Don't argue with, nor yell at, the employees. They're doing their best. But if there is a problem, then PM me and I'll deal with it.
4. Anything I, or the employees, says goes.
5. If there's a problem with someone then send me a PM.
6. If you vomit, or make a mess, then you're the one cleaning it up.
7. Bumping is welcomed.
8. Stealing is not allowed. If I, or any of the employees catch you trying to steal something, you will not be served until I say so. And the employees will inform me. So, be careful on what you do in this bar, because it just may be your last.
9. Customers may not go upstairs no matter what the reason is. If I, or one of the employees, catch you upstairs, it will result in a ban.
10. NO ADVERTISING!!! If I see an advertisment in this bar, then it WILL be deleted. If the advertising continues, you will be banned.
11. If your sig stretches the pages, then you will be sent a PM by the owner, one of the co-owners, or the manager, and asked kindly to reduce the sig's size. If that is not done, then you will be banned until we see the sig's size has been reduced.
12. NO WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS BAR!!! If you have a weapon, please leave it outside the bar, and pick it back up when you leave. Or just don't come in at all, if you cherish your weapon so much.

EMPLOYEES

Owner: Yoshimi Kinomoto

Co-Owners: Haruko Kioko
sopen asataka

Manager: shadowhlawek

Assistant Manager: Shall be determined later

Security Guard: Takarashi

Bouncers: Herufaia Tenma
Sparda004

Waitresses: milly12

Waiter: Rion_Fire_Kitsune

Bar Tenders: Star - burst
TheElvenSamuri

Singer: Syrazel

Potions Coordinator: Tsumata

PAYMENT

Yes, I will be paying my workers IF they wish to get paid. I'll pay you 20 gold a week, which is a very good price. Now, in order to get paid, You need to send Yoshimi Kinomoto, or Haruko Kioko, a PM telling them that you have worked. You will get paid at the end of every other week.

CONTESTS
The contest is now closed. Congrats to Tiger_Eclipse for guessing the correct answer!

IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS, QUESTIONS OR ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT YOU THINK SHOULD BE POSTED ON THIS POST, THEN PLEASE PM Yoshimi Kinomoto! I'D BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM Y'ALL!!!
*Walks into Bar* "Ow..." *Comes in to Cafe.* "Are you open or do I wait?"
*walks in, and gets the bar ready for customers*
Shay_James
*Walks into Bar* "Ow..." *Comes in to Cafe.* "Are you open or do I wait?"

*looks up* Yes. We are open. What may I get you?
"May I please have a Sherly Temple."
*Sit's at bar.* "A Sherly Temple please."
Shay_James
"May I please have a Sherly Temple."

Yes you may. *walks behind the bar, picks out a bottle of Sherly Temple, pours it in a glass, and hands it to the customer* There you go. I'm still working on making this place better. 3nodding sweatdrop Hopefully by tomorrow, there'll be a couch, and comfy chairs available for people to relax in.
"That would dbe cool. So, I'm your first customer?" *Smiles* "I'm first for once!"
Shay_James
"That would dbe cool. So, I'm your first customer?" *Smiles* "I'm first for once!"

Yes. You are the very first customer in this bar. Of course, I just made it. So, yeah.

4,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
*walks in*

hello.
Shay_James

Would you like to work here? You'll be paid as soon as I can afford it. 3nodding Which will be very soon. 3nodding
Draqx
*walks in*

hello.

Hello, sir. What can I get for you tonight?
"Hey, try the Sherly Temples." Takes a drink,"There awesome."

4,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru_the_Assassin
Draqx
*walks in*

hello.

Hello, sir. What can I get for you tonight?

water maybe?
Hikaru_the_Assassin
Shay_James

Would you like to work here? You'll be paid as soon as I can afford it. 3nodding Which will be very soon. 3nodding

"Nah, but thx. I can't work to save my life. sweatdrop "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces