Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, the title says it all. It's a boarding school and this is Winter Break. Please, no chat speak, or l337, as much as I love it.
(1'm 4 7074l l337 c|-|1C|< wink
Please fill out this profile

Name:
Physical Description:
Bio: (optional)

-MINE-
Name: Ninks
Grade: 11
Personality: Strong willed and occasionally stubborn, she was a born leader. She is very creative and enjoys the fine arts.
Physical Description: <just like avatar>
((I'll play.))
Name: Kotori Miyaki or Tori
Grade: 10th
Personality: She has mood swings a lot... Tries to be freinds with everyone she meets, her memory isn't that good, don't make her mad. Can be stubborn if she thinks it's the right cause.
Physical Description: Avi.
Name: Rouge
Personality: gothik, scary but sweet, funny and hyper^^
Physical Description:short black hair with red tips spiked in back, light gray eyes, kindof pretty i guess
Name:Nona
Grade:10th
Personality:Is quiet untill something that comes up she cares about. Only talks when there is something to say. Other than that just likes to be. When she talks, she knows what she is saying, if given the chance loves to debate. Nona has alot on her mind, just doesn't know how to say it. Knows how to lead, just rarely does it.
Physical Description: short blonde hair (much like avi just without the hat. Under the hat is short hair) Free time wears blue jeans and what ever band/tv show shirt she can find. Always has her messenger bag with her.

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
Name: Rose-Lind (AkA : Trippy)
Personality:Sporty & girlie at the same time... Shy when she's around more than 3 people, but if she's being ignored she's Hyper. In class she's normaly quite. When a problem she finds interesting or concerns her, she'll speak up. At times she has outbursts where she'll speak her mind or become extreamly freanidly.
Physical Description: brownish red hair with natral blond highlights that falls to the top of her lower abck. Hazle eyes that like to change from ocean blue too a sea green, with yellow speaks. Pale freackly skin, long thin fingers & a botto nose. 5'8, & athleticly toned. She noramly wears torn blue jeans & a bagy black shirt, or a soccer shirt.
Bio: Her parents sent her to a bording school because they aren't found of her. She has lived in the same bording school sence she was in 5th grade & only goes home on summer vacation. She loves to play soccer & tends to not make friends well. not due to an attitud, just not social. She is also an Artist, drawing is a hobbie but playing with clay is part of her life.
Name: Halo Reko (call her Reko)
Grade: Junior
Personality: Sweet, party girl, flirt, protective and cute.
Physical Description: Her hair goes past her sholders a little bit and is light brown with blonde highlights, she has slightly tilted hazle eyes and nice tan skin, she's wearing a short tight white turtle neck with long sleeves, a white fluffy winter coat, tight light blue jeans that flare near the shins and white Adidas sneakers.

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Name: Ryan
Grade: Freshman (9th)
Personality: Shy and quiet, he can sometimes be ormantic but on rare occasions. He is very passionate about what he does.
Physical Description: Avatar.
Name: Tanazaki Kane
Grade: 9th
Personality: I'm kind of shy when I first meet someone, but show me the slightest act of kindness, and I'll love you forever. I'm prone to extended periods of hyperness, and I can run on almost no sleep. I'm also prone to periods of depression; It's really random which.
Physical Description: I'm 5 feet even, pale, and quiet. Even my black hair is quiet, kept in braids half-way down my back. I have brown eyes.
Name: Aislinn
Grade: 9th
Personality: Usually in a good mood, unless it's in the morning because she hates waking up or grumpy about something. She usually has a lot to say about things and is rarely speechless. Doesn't really like school and is often dozing off or staring out windows while doodling on her left hand, which is often drawn all over. Her parents sent her to boarding school because they work a lot and were never home.
Physical Description: She dresses "punk" as in striped or checkered stockings, baggy black pants with straps and chains hanging off of them, fishnet shirts over a pink tank. Her hair is bright pink (like my avi) with black tips and is just above her shoulders. Her eyes are a very beautiful bright green, but often heavy with eyeliner.
This is so sad. Most students are at home, ready to open presents. I'm at school of all places, dreading a stupid gift card with not an inch of personality or love to it
Aislinn was out of her dorm, roaming the halls listlessly. praying to see another student stuck at the school for the holidays. Staring at her shoes, head hung high she almost bumped into another student. With a smile on her face she as she cried out, "TRIPPY!"

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
Rose-Lind, walked down the halls. The nippy air from the coldness out saide, giving her the Chills. A sigh excasped her lips, as she was one of only ones still in school. Even after the were let out for winter break. her parents didn't even care when she had said she wanted to come home & spend time with her clostest friends. they just turned the other cheek & said 'thats nice, but don't you spend enough time with them over the summer?' or they'd say 'we have plans, so you won't be able to come.' She frowned as she thought of those few phrases.
This Christmas she'd be expceting something form her old Friend 'Ralfy', along with some fudge from her grandmother & posably new cloths from her parents. She crossed her arms, to keep warm, the thick fuzzy black sweater wasn't doing it's job. As she breathed puff's of smoke appered.
"When will they turn the air on?" she asked as she watched the stack of smoke puff by.
The sound of her sneaker covered footsteps echoed through the halls. the sun seeped though the little windows that hung a good lengh above the floor. She sighed once again. Pushing a starnd of her borwnish red hair out of her eyes, as she watched the ground slowly move.

She looked suprised & slightly hurt, as she was bumped into. "Ow." she rubed her arm. the cold was getting to her. "Oh, hi." she said in a meek tone, she wasn't in the happiest mood, but tried to seem like it. She froced a smile on her face as she watched her friend seem a glumy as her.

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ryan sat on his bed, his guinea pigs laying on his lap asleep. He picked them up and placed them in their home, then he checked all the others animals necessitys. "What to do?" He said to himself picking his room up, his clothes layed strewn across the floor. He finished picking up and walked outside of his dorm and down the halls. "This is gonna be fun, not alot of people around and nobody on the slopes around here." He thought to himself, his parents told him he was going to stay there until summer. Ryan figured he'd make the best of this situation.
Name: Kirsten
Grade: 11
Personality: Surprisingly nice, smart, and caring, but don't get on her bad side!
Physical Description: Black hair with red streaks, spike band on her right wrist, 4 ear piercings, 1 eyebrow piercing, baggy black jeans with 3 chains, and a black spagetti strap shirt.
Bio: She grew up a good girl and student, but then she got into rock and eventually went punk over time. Her grades remained good and her character never changed, just her acceptance by her peers did.
Name: Rika
Grade: 9
Personality: Quiet and creative, although she can be bubbly sometimes too. When in a certain situation, she can get very emotional.
Physical Description: Dark complexion with short black hair and dark brown eyes. She's quite basic when it comes to clothes, and she usually wears trousers, trainers a plain shirt and a thick jumper to keep her warm when it's cold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff