Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright for all the people who don't know THIS IS A ROLEPLAYING WEBSITE!!! Which means people ROLEPLAY. Which also means all those people who are flaming the "Iwant a GF or BF" need to get THE REAL INFO cause some people might just want a BF or GF for pretend FOR PRETEND PEOPLE!!! HOW MANY OF YA'LL DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT!? A lot of people flame cause they think they're trying to get one for real. I'm not saying that they are or arn't but you need to understand that not all people are desprate and want a real BF or GF. Actually some people just want to ROLEPLAY like the website was made for. If you can't understand that then let me ask you some quesstions:

Why ARE you on gaia? If not to roleplay then why? Are YOU the desprate one that has no life and waste all your free time online?

Ask yourself those questions and think for a while before flaming please.

Thank you for your time reading this and understanding what i have to say ^.^

And if you don't understand

Then you're the weakest link

GOODBYE!!!!!

Love,
heart Mai heart

P.S I know this is chatterbox and you can post anything you want but you should still recpect the people in it cause think of it this way:

You wouldn't want people putting YOU down now would you?

Perpetuous's Husband

Newbie Genius

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
^_^ I found my girlfriend through Gaia. I see nothing wrong with it. We actually met in real life as well. We've been going to gether for 7 months. Sometimes people do not Roleplay, but actually take in the context that they are IRL BF/GF and have never met or will ever meet before. People flame because they want to. The freedom of speech clause in the TOS of Gaia. So no one is the weakest link.
post if you have any feelings on this
Well put ^_^ keep this thread running more people need to see it ^_^
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Rainbow Bumps domokun
quiet true -nods in agreement-
Niturpy
Well put ^_^ keep this thread running more people need to see it ^_^
I will
Eh... I don't go on to roleplay. I go on because I'm bored. stare
YES!!!!!! I totally agree biggrin
It's a little odd to see the same post, over and over again: I need a g/f. I need a b/f.
Firstly, because it indicates a possible desire to have someone to cyber with, which is role-playing, sure, but not the kind permitted on this site.
Second, they frequently give no other information, which is a bit awkward if you're truely wanting to role-play.

I don't 'flame' these people, though. They can do as they like.
if this is a role playing game wheres your people that are role playing all i see is play complaining about bf/gf meeting on this thing hey in my opion if you want to do it. than do it whos stopping you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff