Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Hello and welcome to
<Center> LOST FOX DEN!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We are a Good and Clean Role Play Den. We are Not a Love and Romance Bar. We are here to have fun and getaway from all that stress us. First You Must Know Our Rules.
<Center>Rules

<Center>1) No God Mode Roleplays( This Means that you do not just do something and expect to get away un harmned. and You can not do everything.)
2)Must be a serious roleplayer( We wish that the Roleplays have more Reason and No foolish behavor )
3) No Cybering( Come on its part of gaia's BIG rule people of Not to do or get banned, so get with the program)
4)No swearing( I understand There are always not little kids on this site. None the less I do not like to swear Or hear anyone eles swearing. Problems and convos can do well with out using swear words)
5) No fighting( only if you are defending the Den or a Friend During a Role Play
6) Please keep posts to 4 quotes( as Lazy as some of us are, It just gets too annoying for us to scroll down to read what some one wrote. Also sometimes we do not see the new people that only posted once)
7) Respect others( Please, Its called common courtesy, We respect everyone and anyone no matter who they are or what they are or how they are)
8 )No Spamming( this is a Roleplaying place no spamming, and no spamming you place here! it argivates people here)
9)Please keep your romance love VERY minium Unless its part of the plot line of a Roleplay

Now Here we have a Few ways we are going to Do this
The Den is made up of many places. and where ever you are you must tell us in "~" These Kind of Brackets.

Example:

~Out Side~

Kanami Walks around outside of the new den. My This Is Going to be GREAT! Kanami said with a smile on her face.

We are making a guild, But you must proveyour worthyness in order to be invited to come and stay at the guild. No Under stand that if any of these rules are BROKEN!... Its a Automatic BANNED from the den. YOU Will be told by a MOD and then your post will be deleted. Remeber this is the ONLY WARNNING YOU GET!.... So listen and Listen well. we will Host many upcoming events, and fun and quick contests to EARN Gold. I hope you all have fun.
The List Below are Those who Work here and Help make this den a Better place.

<Center>Owner: Kanami
<Center>Co-Owner('s)
<Center>Azrac
<Center>Wagupocky
<Center>Doji
<Center> Gaurd:
<Center> Polaris II

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A FOX TO COME IN!
Examples, Look at Doji Kurohito
and Pocky

HERE YE HERE YE!
THE LOST FOX DEN IS HAVING ITS FIRST EVERY CONTEST!
Get Your Avis Beautified
The Winning amount of gold will be 3k!

To Enter you Must Follow the order at the Bottom!
1) PM me the picture you want me to use for the contest2) Trade me 555g for an entrance fee
3) BUMP as MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

After following that here are the rules!
1) First one to 20 WINS!
2) BUMP to ones heart content!

Bring More to this contest becuase everyone might be a WINNER!
after the first ten
another will get started up right away!
^_^ So you have another change to WIN!But if you Won already, you can not sign up again
one win per person now!

Contestance so far

1) Kyro_sanie
User Image
2)~[-jessah-]~
User Image

3)
[~Jin~]

User Image
4)
Fearless Kitty
User Image
5)
Solain 2002
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
~outside~

Ah Now for the finial Touches ^_^ Kanami said as she comes and puts a large sign up.
~Outside~

He saw Kanami putting up a big sign and he ran over as fast as he could...
"Hey Kanami, wow this looks great..."
He said with excitement and joy

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
~Jin~Ryu~
~Outside~

~Outside~
Kanami see's Jin come running over. She replies back to him, Thanks Jin, This is Just... she paused and smiles. One Small step for kitsunes, and one GIANT Lep for Foxes Kind! ... she smiled again and laughed.
Kanami
~Jin~Ryu~
~Outside~

~Outside~
Kanami see's Jin come running over. She replies back to him, Thanks Jin, This is Just... she paused and smiles. One Small step for kitsunes, and one GIANT Lep for Foxes Kind! ... she smiled again and laughed.
~Outside~

He chuckled lightly...
"Haha yea, this is going to be great..."
He said as he picked Kanami up and gave her a big hug...
*secra walked in and laughed lightly* never would have expected something this big for us abandoned foxes

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

[Outside]

Walks out of the woods and up to the two hugging. I see simple love is in the air....

((Secra, lower your sig size.... sweatdrop ))

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
~Jin~Ryu~
Kanami
~Jin~Ryu~
~Outside~

~Outside~
~Outside~

He chuckled lightly...
"Haha yea, this is going to be great..."
He said as he picked Kanami up and gave her a big hug...

~outside~
Kanami Hugs jin back and smiles. ^_^ I hope this goes well JIn said Kanami
"Is there anything I could do that would be helpful?" he kicked a small pebble a couple feet ahead of him until he looked up at kanami and everyone else

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Doji Kurohito
[Outside]

Walks out of the woods and up to the two hugging. I see simple love is in the air....

((Secra, lower your sig size.... sweatdrop ))

~outside~
After Kanami had Hugged Jin, her attenchen goes over to Doji. Doji, he is just a Good friend, tis all that it is really and you know that, Kanami smirked over at him.

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

[Outside]

He laughed lightly Trust me friend, simple love is friendship...

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Secra
"Is there anything I could do that would be helpful?" he kicked a small pebble a couple feet ahead of him until he looked up at kanami and everyone else

~outside~
Kanami then turnsover to secra who is coming near by. Kanami's attenchin then goes back to Secra. Well , We need some places in here Built and what not. Labs, Ports, bedrooms, Ya know... the basics really ^^;; Kanami said as sweats Fell from one side of her head.
"oookay then..." he grabbed a rootbeer and started to drink it

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

[Outside]

Kurohito let out a sigh, a rather large sigh Why do we need ports? The closet body of water is a small lake....
I can make the bedrooms.... *he put down the rootbeer and looked around. he went over and began to dig a hole*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff