Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello all and welcome to the humans city (still needing a name! Any suggestions?). This city is famous for it´s Medicine school where the most weird classes are given. The more famous is called HOW TO KILL DRAGONS AND HELP THEIR VICTIMS IN THE SAME TIME. And why such class exist? Because this city is located in a world where dragons are seem as evil creatures who everyone wants to kill. Or at least, that´s what everyone tells, but of course there will be dragon friends who cannot tell they like them!

RULES:
1) NO GODMODDING OR YOU WILL BE BANNED
2) TRY TO RP IN THE GUILD AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK
3) THIS IS A RP GUILD SO, IF YOU WANT TO POST SOMETHING DIFFERENT, DO IT WITH ( )
4) HAVE FUN
5) PM ME TO JOIN, BUT, IF I AM NOT ONLINE WHEN YOU WISH TO JOIN YOU ALREADY CAN ROLEPLAY
6) YOU ARE ALLOWED TO FIND FRIENDS TO ATTACK DRAGONS, EITHER THEY ARE IN THIS GUILD OR NOT, REMEMBER SOME CHARACTERS MIGHT BE HIDDEN THINGS... 3nodding

Describing the city:

the university: It is a big white old castle! Mostly of it´s students sleep there during the whole year, but some leave to their own homes. There are hunters there disguised to find dragon´s spies and also to learn to improve their fighting technics.

The shops: It has clothes stores, a store for school necessities, fast food, supermarket...

The weapon store: provides everyone with special weapons against demons and dragons. The famoust store on the city

The creatures store: all creatures who were captured and not killed are here for sale. To buy them you need an authorization from the headmister or from one of the teachers

The newspaper stand: brings news from all over the world

Magic Store: a place for you to find anything you might need to do your magic.

To Join:

If you are not a dragon
Name (of the character you want to play):
Age (of the charcater):
Race:
Like/dislike dragons: (remember it is a world who hates dragons)
Bio:

If you are a dragon:
Just mention it and then you can play the evil kind of dragon or the good kind of dragon, just remember you will probably be hated

If you would like to work on the Medicine School tell me what kind of class you would like to teach. Invent some good subjects such as the main one (which I wrote on the top of the page)

Oher Jobs available (ask me what you will have to do if you get this job):
Newspaper seller (work on the stand)
Weapons seller: Marises
Clothe store seller
Waitress on the fast food restaurant
Security of the city gates(more than one): Kaze
Assassin (more than one): Jake
Magic store seller

Need URGENT:: Fighters and someone who plays a dragon who was a long time charmed by me and now looks like a bunny and is locked in the dungeons!!
Members of the guild
Nick Name of the character Race
Miaka_san Miaka Human (dragon rider)
Jisatsusha Teryl Dragon
Sakurik Omi Fighter
Obrei Loki Human
PhoenixWarrior88d LoneWolf dragon/human
Fireruner Pyro human/dragon
KazeRyuujin Kaze Human (dragon)
Darklordpip Pip demon
Mizukigurl714 Mizuki good human
Sako_Morimoto_22 Sako Morimoto fox demon
Elythia Elythia cat demon/fae
brady560 Skaal Tel dragon
Remember: you don´t know what race they are unless they tell you. For example, Miaka is a dragon rider, but you will only know that if you discovers her or she end up telling you. Until then, you must play as she was a human!
People who sleep on the castle:

1st floor:
1 Pip
2 Mizuki's good

2nd floor
1 Omi

3rd floor
1Chibification

4th floor
1 Drake
Extra information about characters:

Drake: I am the headmister of the school

Jisatsusha - is a small dragon so you won´t always see her, actually almost never so don´t rp saying you attacked a dragon refering to her, only if you mentioned she was small and stuff like that!

Fireruner - is a human who has dragon DNA though he is always in his human form, so treat him as you would treat a human unless you find something about him 3nodding

Sako - she is a fox demon who carries a small dragon in her sholder which is always sleeping. If it wake up... well, you will see! hehehe xd
Classes:

Defense against dangerous creatures Teacher: Loki
How to Kill dragons and save their victims in the same time Teacher: Drake
alchmetic defensive magics Teacher: Pip
Fundaments of Medicine: teacher:
How to attack using your body: Teacher:
The right use of magic: Teacher:
Dragons types class: Teacher:

Any other ideas for classes?

Students:
Omi
Miaka
Chibification
*leaves his room and walks looks through the window observing everyone* *the weapons store is full as always and he sees many known students walking around* *looks to the sky seeing if there is any signal of dragons* None.... things have been quiet... *takes a big breath and starts walking downstairs to the cafeteria*
*walks in the the city looking to the guards who look at her with evil faces* *thinks to herself - I hoe they didn´t noticed my ears* *walks until the school castle and enters*
((I tried to PM you, but it did not let me, so I will put my profile up here.

Name: Teryl

Race: Dragon

Side: Good

Appearance: Teryl is a very, very, very small silvery-blue dragon. She is so small,(because of her age) that she can fit in a human's pocket. She has small spikes running along her back, which when extended can be quite painful. She has a two small stubs of horns pertruding from her head and had bright bleu eyes. Her wings are very small, but they are strong enough for her to carry her own wieght and occasionaly a bit more.

Personality: Being as young as she is, Teryl is very naive. SHe is new to teh world and doe snot know who to trust and who not to trust. She is very curious and has been known to get trapped in holes and crevices while exploring the city.

Other: She communicates through a sort of telepathic message. It is like regular talking, everyone in a certain distance can hear it, but she can not focus on an individual and send messages specifically to them.

Hope that is ok))
*finds the door of the cafeteria open and sees the headmister* *walks until him and gives him the paper to sign in for the school* Everything alright?
Jisatsusha
((I tried to PM you, but it did not let me, so I will put my profile up here.

Name: Teryl

Race: Dragon

Side: Good

Appearance: Teryl is a very, very, very small silvery-blue dragon. She is so small,(because of her age) that she can fit in a human's pocket. She has small spikes running along her back, which when extended can be quite painful. She has a two small stubs of horns pertruding from her head and had bright bleu eyes. Her wings are very small, but they are strong enough for her to carry her own wieght and occasionaly a bit more.

Personality: Being as young as she is, Teryl is very naive. SHe is new to teh world and doe snot know who to trust and who not to trust. She is very curious and has been known to get trapped in holes and crevices while exploring the city.

Other: She communicates through a sort of telepathic message. It is like regular talking, everyone in a certain distance can hear it, but she can not focus on an individual and send messages specifically to them.

Hope that is ok))

((you are in!! Just fixed my message thing!!))
((YAYAY))

A small rat sized creature scurried across the cafeteria floor, turning to and fro to avoid getting stepped on. Unless you looked closely, noone would ever see that them mysterious 'thing' taht was running around was in fact a dragon.

I wonder where I can find some food/.

Teryl thought as she swirved out of the way of more people.
Miaka_san
*finds the door of the cafeteria open and sees the headmister* *walks until him and gives him the paper to sign in for the school* Everything alright?

*takes the paer* *watches her carefuly for some seconds* So you are not sleeping on the castle at al, are you?? Uhm.... *looks to the paper* *looks up to her* Stay out of trouble! Classes begin on sunday!
*as he looks down to read the paper he sees something moving* *puts the paper down to see if he sees "it" again!*
Teryl continues to rush around the floor, when in her haste, she bumps into a Drake_san. She is dazed for a moment and stumbles around the man's feet trying to find her focus.
*keep looking to the headmister and notices when he puts the page down and starts looking to the floor* Sir...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff