Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Oh, you know it's true. All the cute, kind, nice people don't get nor deserve any respect.

They play by the rules. Cowards! They need to grab life by the balls! Twist them while they've got a grip! All the nice, cute characters in anime are the ones no one likes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Even on gaia the people who post cute little things, with cute little hard-to-read font, and have cute little sigs are ignored, and righteosly so. All the heavy hitting, b***h-smacking, bad-a** ******** are the ones who get noticed, and are to be respected.

Everyone likes the mean a** cool people. If you can blow a person's head off, you are pimpin'. You think Alucard (from Hellsing) would be so cool if he just went around using his powers to help make money for orphanages? ******** no! He's so cool because he is so bad a** wicked.

You want people to notice you? You want them to like you? Then stop being such a pansy and break some rules. Call someone a c**t. Make fun of dancing idiots.

Cute and nice is not the way to go. What? Do you have a lolicon complex?
I hope not. Sick *****. Go get a real woman. A bitchy woman.
Now, isn't that better?
Sex-ay...

So, go out, and stop being cute. Be sexy. Be bitchy. Stop being five-years old already.
Yeah, I try to be as anti-cute as possible.

good stuff flip.
Flip of Darkstar
Oh, you know it's true. All the cute, kind, nice people don't get nor deserve any respect.

They play by the rules. Cowards! They need to grab life by the balls! Twist them while they've got a grip! All the nice, cute characters in anime are the ones no one likes.

Even on gaia the people who post cute little things, with cute little hard-to-read font, and have cute little sigs are ignored, and righteosly so. All the heavy hitting, b***h-smacking, bad-a** ******** are the ones who get noticed, and are to be respected.

Everyone likes the mean a** cool people. If you can blow a person's head off, you are pimpin'. You think Alucard (from Hellsing) would be so cool if he just went around using his powers to help make money for orphanages? ******** no! He's so cool because he is so bad a** wicked.

You want people to notice you? You want them to like you? Then stop being such a pansy and break some rules. Call someone a c**t. Make fun of dancing idiots.

Being cute and nice is not the way to go. What? Do you have a lolicon complex?
I hope not. Sick *****. Go get a real woman. A bitchy woman.
Now, isn't that better?
Sex-ay...

So, go out, and stop being cute. Be sexy. Be bitchy. Stop being five-years old already.
you are an odd one... I've been called "cute, nice, sweet, etc" I have also been called "bitchy, sexy, funny, etc" and although I am a woman I apparently have balls since I am brave enough to do stupid things O.o yeah not supposed to make sense...and I lost my train of thought, I'm gunna go have a ciggy, take a shower and finish a paper
Cute usaly goes with ingnorance and ingnorance with stupidity.

In all my time on ED I dont think I've ever taken one cute siged person seriously.

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm only deliberatly(sp?) cute when I'm trying to manipulate my way into something. That doesn't count.

Unbeatable Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nethilia
I'm only deliberatly(sp?) cute when I'm trying to manipulate my way into something. That doesn't count.

That's being not only wicked, but manipulatively wicked. Kudos.
...I want to discuss, but I'm having a hard time finding something discussable abong the dancing midgets. *pushes glasses back up nose after they slide down from leaning too close to the computer screen*

Let's just say I disagree. Cute, nice people deserve just as much respect if not more than bitches, especially when you compare angry bitches who don't know what they're talking about and cute, noncommital folk who don't know what they're talking about. I hate it when people scream and tell people they're effin' horrible monsters when they don't understand the topic, but if someone misunderstands but says something NICE that's another story.

Also, fonts usually have nothing to do with it. Especially on Gaia, where there's only one font.

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Flip of Darkstar
Nethilia

That's being not only wicked, but manipulatively wicked. Kudos.

Thank you. It's a skill cultivated after years. Nothing like big puppy eyes followed by stabbity death.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
<center>Miss Flip.

Why the hell am I noticed and not ignored then?</center>
Cute is hate.
Meri-chan
...I want to discuss, but I'm having a hard time finding something discussable abong the dancing midgets. *pushes glasses back up nose after they slide down from leaning too close to the computer screen*

Let's just say I disagree. Cute, nice people deserve just as much respect if not more than bitches, especially when you compare angry bitches who don't know what they're talking about and cute, noncommital folk who don't know what they're talking about. I hate it when people scream and tell people they're effin' horrible monsters when they don't understand the topic, but if someone misunderstands but says something NICE that's another story.

Also, fonts usually have nothing to do with it. Especially on Gaia, where there's only one font.

You obviously haven't seen Lillith-Angel's posts.
No wonder a friend of mine has an unhealthy Alucard fetish.

((Hard to read font means posting everything in this size and with some bright annoying colour, Meri-chan. Obviously, since as you pointed out, there's only one font.))
Lillith-Angel
<center>Miss Flip.

nice.

Garbage

Meri-chan

However, there are over 280 variations of that one font provided by default options alone, and taking additional font sizes and hexadecimal codes into account, there's probably a few thousand variations possible.

THIS is nowhere near as cute as THIS. But THIS will likely get less respect.
Lillith-Angel
<center>Miss Flip.

Because you just said hell. Nice people don't say 'hell,' they say 'h - e -double hockey sticks.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff