Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a story about a journey, to a better world, a journey to find a place away from Earth. There are a LOT of pre-set characters, do NOT post untill I get all of them done.

The Perfect Vision, is one of a better Earth. The year is 4047, and Earth's reign is coming to a close. There are some who think that there is a place they can live away from Earth. They wander, to find this.. Perfect World. They are hunted, by everyone, for these people, are people that have mystical powers, and are not allowed to roam amongst Earth, and if such a place does exist, they shouldn't be allowed to be the ones to live there. These people wander by foot, to get to the desired World of Tommorrow. One girl leads them, Mirikana, AKA Miri. She had visions of this world, and leads the group along. They are simply called the Wanderers. The wanderers have been traveling together for 10 years, and sometimes take in new members.

(Miri is taken by me))
This is Miri:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(I play her!))
She is kind, and has a heart of glass, in other words, she is very sensitive, she has feelings for Hataku, who seems not to care for her on the outside. She is sweet, and weak. Her powers are over light, and healing, she is also very helpful. Age: 17
This is Hataku:

He is cold, and hot headed, and violent. His powers are over fire. He gets angered easily. His parents were killed, and so was everyone else he loved. Though, Miri wants to stay with him, and make him feel happiness again. Age: 19

This is Aym:

She has the powers of wind, and over animals. She talks only with her bird, and no one else, out of shyness, but is loving, and passionate. Age, 18.
OOc| The pictures of Hataku and AYm didn't work, so I will describe them...I'll fix that..User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
that is Aym, hold on, and I'll get Hataku.
Ooc| User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
there's Hataku.
I'm getting mad, cuz it doesn't wanna work...

That's Hataku.
Ooc|THERE is goes, hold on still people.
OOc| I know who that reall;y is btw, it's Seig from Chaos Legion, but he looks so much like my character Hataku, and I can't get up the pictures I drew on this site, cuz it won't come up anymore.

This is Hakka:
An Ex-murderer, he is only a mere human, no powers, but longs for a place away from Earth, and humans. He drives a powerful tank, that he stole. And has a crush on AYm. He can be very lazy at times, and rather cocky, and egotistical.
And this is Nat, he is an insecure water demon, that looks up to Hataku like an older sibling. He likes to eat, and can be dumb at times, but is very obedient. Age: 15.
These two are Ayoke ((the girl)) and Mioku.

They are best friends, and maybe lovers when they gropw up. They are both 8 years old. Mioku is a lively young boy, that has the power over earth, and Ayoke, has the power over darkness.

This is Takane..
.she is a 20 year old with attitude. She leads a group of humans, to cvapture Miri, for her visions, and kill the rest of the wanderers, that are headed for this new world. Her group is called the Neyako's. after hert father, Tachiwa Neyako. A famous soldier, that died trying to capture Miri, 5 years ago. The wanderers have been traveling together for 10 years, and sometimes take in new members.

Ayume Senjou is her name. A human, working for The Neyako group, for revenge against Hakka, because he killed her family. Other than that, Ayume is rather kind hearted, but she can fight very well, being one of the assasins, sent to kill the Wanderers, though it is not her job to capture Miri.

This is Miyoku:

HE, he may look feminine, but he is very strong. And rather selfish. A rebelled wanderer, a wanderer that now works with the Neyako group, to kill Hataku, for some...reason, being he and Hataku used to be friends...but were turned enemies after the death of Miyoku's parents.
Ooc| there!!! All done!! I'm gonna maske my first post as soon as someone asks to join!
Miri sat in the city, waiting ffor the others, it was raining. She hugged herself to keep warm, as she had no coat. She was waiting for Hataku to return like he said he would.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff