Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once upon a time... a phrase used only too often and some would say, even used too often. Although, for many stories it is in fact, once upon a time. In this one though, it is more of a place and time. Not only planet, or universe but a new and different dimention. This dimention is very similar to our own, with universes, solar systems and planets like our own, but the people, they are different. In fact, one would think they weren't different upon a first glance but without the correct eye, no one can tell. No one can see what these people really are. None, but the gods and three chosen have this correct sight.

Each god had put a child upon the earth with this power of sight to create a new world, one where everyone could see, see the real people. Each of these children had been born to different mothers, different families though each child had all ended up under the same roof, where to each, their fathers had come, though not physically only into their minds, giving them the secrets that they knew. Though unkown to each of the gods and children, another had been spawned. A child had come, new, young and firghtened. None would ever know that this child was born from a new god. One unkown to all and this god, planned the destruction of this new world, the destruction of a perfect world. (characters to come. )
(Hi racoon!!! It's Voodoo!))
((Like my siggy, it's prettyful!!!!))
Name biggrin amien
Race:Vampire wraith
Powers:Vast phsychic powers able to pass through objects and fly
Weapons:Gaint Wraith blade
Desc:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Damien is 2 diffderent people! 1 is Nightmare from Soul Calibur, and the other, that guy from Soul Reaver!!!!!! ))
Name: Reyjavik
Race: Human
Powers: He has limited phsycic abilities, and a large arsenal of magic
Description of appearence: Gray skin, white hair, black mage outfit covering lower half of face
Description of personality: Mysterious. How's that?
people, wait for Racoon to finish posting please!!! ))
Once upon a time, there was an RP...
mimime
people, wait for Racoon to finish posting please!!! ))

Riiiiiiiiiiiight... and how slow does she type?
(just use the soulreaver for me the other guy is my siggy)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cody (Code-ee) is a rambunctious 12 year old. He was put into the care of the orphenage at age 6. He makes friends easily though can get on anyones nerves as easily. He enjoys fires and often carries a pack of matches in his pockets, being the son of the Fire God.

Sylia (seal-ee-uh) is a quite girl, often sittign alone. At the age of 15 she has been in the orphenage since she was only two and has befriended the child, Cody as a younger brother. Being the daughter of the Wind Godess she is quite though turns quickly when she, or those she loves are threatened.

Roy (....roy...o0) is caring and quiet. He hardly voices his opinion, though he knows he should, and when he does he is often overlooked. For the young age of 13 he is mature and does much of the cleaning in his shared room, that he shouldn't have to do. Under the influence of the Light God he is not known to fight or to be inconciderate in any way. (My character. Please don't take him. ^-^)

(i'm doing characters 3 at a time. Please don't claim any until i have finished with them ALL)
(9Okay, but Racoon has pre-set characters I'm waiting for them to come))
I'm feeling quite limited...
(I prefer one guy but i might do npc's)
Forget this. If you're doing something like this, write it out yourself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff