Welcome to Gaia! ::

Setting:
A forest late at night. In the very center there is a large shimmering lake with the moon directly over it. The trees in the forest are all huge with many climbable branches. North of the lake is an abandoned cabin. Northwest is a large, dark cave, unknown things inside. More trees northeast. South of the lake are a few barren hills. Southeast and southwest are large grassy plains. There are many wild animals here, especially wolves, cougars, and bears.

Rules:
-No spamming
-No cybering (romance okay)
-No killing unless both people agree
-No godmoding/force hitting
-Please at least make your grammar good enough so others can read it! domokun
-And please, no perfect people or damsels-in-distress

Bio:
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Weapons/Abilities:
Pets/companion (if any):
(Optional) Background:
Name: Icen
Race: Fox-Human
Appearance: Avatar
Weapons/Abilities: Claws, and fangs. Has fox-like abilities (speed, hearing, sight, sense of smell, etc) and can turn into a fox
Pets/companion (if any): None
(Optional) Background: Hidden. Only known to those who know her well
Name: David
Race: vampire
Appearance: avatar
Weapons/Abilities: vamperic abilities, a katana, and I ring of kunais
Race: Wolf Demon
Appearance: tall, slightly muscular, gray hair, gray wolf ears, faded red shirt, black pants, yellow eyes
Weapons/Abilities: Claws, Teeth, Huge two-handed sword with a wide blade, Wolf-like abilities
Pets/companion (if any): none
(Optional) Background: He can only remember up to five years ago. Now he is searching for his past, and why those people five years ago were trying to capture him.
*I slowly step into the clearing and I jump into a tree hidden in the shadows* good a spot as any to lay a trap
Name: Silver
Race: Werefox
Appearance: Waist-long silver hair and metallic silver eyes.Wears what avi wears minus fox ears and fox tail.
Weapons/Abilities: A silver sword, can transform into a fox or her human form with silver fox ears and tail including fangs.
Name: Midnight
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance: Look at siggy
Weapons/Abilities: Long sword and chain chainblade
Pets/companion (if any): Little fairy named diamond
Silver walked through the forest hoping to find someone to play a joke on.She walked listening for any noises other than herself walking.
*i sit down on the tree branch and I look out at the clearing bored*
Name: Cryhistal Rae
Race: Human
Appearance: Av
Weapons/Abilities: None
Name: Ying
Race: Werewolf/Mage
Appearance: Shaggy brown fur, soft hazel eyes
Weapons/Abilities: Fangs and claws, able to summon fire and spirits
Pets/companion (if any): A pure black wolf, goes by Rana
(Optional) Background:
The girl was sitting by the lake, looking around and yawning. Her black tipped ears perked and her white tipped tail was curled around her knee-high black boots. Her long, wavy, brown hair blew in the sharp breeze and her green eyes shimmered. She was thinking to herself, about the kind soul who gave her the treasured silver locket around her neck.
Silver keeps walking and sees a clearing.She walks into the middle of it looking for something to do, like catch a rabbit, or throw acorns at a squirrel...just anything.
*Sirion walks through the forest dragging his sword along behind him listening for anyone who might be near him*
Icen
The girl was sitting by the lake, looking around and yawning. Her black tipped ears perked and her white tipped tail was curled around her knee-high black boots. Her long, wavy, brown hair blew in the sharp breeze and her green eyes shimmered. She was thinking to herself, about the kind soul who gave her the treasured silver locket around her neck.
*I look at you for a moment and I slinetly jump out of the tree and I run around the clearing. rustling bushs, snapping twigs to make it sound like alot of people were around you*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff