Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Rules~~
-No godmoding
-No one liners
-No chat speek
-Keep OOC in []'s or (())'s or whatever to keep it seperate from IC
-No killing other characters unless the player being killed says it's ok
-swering is fine but don't all the sudden start swering for every other word for no reason
-Don't just sing up then leave and never come again

~~Story~~
After the makai tournement the reikai tantei sort of disband as they returnd to ther lives.Without the old members Koenma needed a new group of fighters to take there place.He came up with four girls, a neko, a kitsune, an ice demon and a lighting demon,these four formed the new reikai tantei.They all had major talent and did quite well in replaceing the boys, but a new danger has arisen, one unlike any other eather group has faced.This danger has not yet been seen but the chaos it has created is imposibel to miss.Koenma has decided called in reinforcements, the old reikai tantei has been called opon to aid in the battel against the new evil.How well will the to groups coperate?Will they manage to work together to defet this new evil?

Ok that was the basic story line so obviously we will need the old characters.We will also need the new reikai tantei and the evil and it's underlings.If you wish to join pm me this info:
Name:
Character name:
Race:

Weapons:

Special tecniques:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backround:
~~Made-ups~~
Character name: jade
Race: neko/hell demon

Weapons:spiked whip and her claws

Special tecniques:winds of death:she calls forth a violet, blalck-ish wind that passes threw her oponent pinfully stealing ther soul and adding it to a pendant she weres called the gem of lost souls.
Somoning of the dead:With a special chant she calls the dead egyptian woriors to her aid.This attack is very dangerous and she has not yet fully mastered it.

Appearance:5'6" long black hair with two silver streaks in the front.she hase jade cat like eyes as well as a pair of cat ears and a taill and weres a gold eygiptian looking choker as well as her gem of lost souls witch hangs from the choker and is black.she constantly has an expresionless look on her face and seems to have a deep seeded i'll will tward all.

Personality: she is verry short tempered and kind of anti-social.she can be really nice once you get to know her but when you first meat her she seems rather ruthless.

Backround:she was borne the reincarnation of eygiptian royaltiy.but her parents dieid when she was 5 and she witnesed them being slaughtered by demons.her anger and rage lead her to relise her hell demon side and she stole there souls kepping them in a the neclase her mother gave her witch came to be known as the jewl of lost souls.Koenma thought she had great potential thus making her the first member of the new reikai tantei.She agread because she searches out the answer to gaining full contole over the gem and she belives koenma knows the answers to her questions.it's rumourd that the one who poseses the jewl can call forth the dead eygiptian fighters to there aid.

Name:
Character name: Wakara (or Waka)
Race: Darkness, water, earth demon

Weapons: Two darkness rose daggers, strapped on her left thigh. Two blue rose daggers strapped on her right thigh.

Special tecniques: Healing, summoning, magic. (Shadow ball, spiral cannon, etc.)

Appearance: Like avatar ^^v

Personality: Sweet and caring. Can be bitchy and hyper at random times.

Backround: Doesn't know anything of her past. She thinks that she is 15 only because she can only remember 15 years of her life. She has an evil side which she can contain but when someone pisses her off she releases her.

Character name biggrin ante Maxamov
Race biggrin emon

Weapons:Fist and feet

Special tecniques razz honiex fist:Fist catches on fire as he punches foward.
Fire Tornado:A tornado of fire spins toward the opponet.
Fire blast:Fire ball
Flaming spirit of the Abyss beast:Body is incased in flames making him faster and stronger for awhile. Takes Damage himself from the attack.
Spirt of the fire dragon:Flaming snake like dragon blast shoots out with great impact. If done while hurt badly.....can be killed.

Appearance:Fire red eyes, Fire red hair, A red trench coat and a black shirt under. Red pants and black shoes. A red phoniex tattoed on his fists.

Personality:Spunky, he loves to joke around. He is only serious when he has to be. Always getting in trouble. A big Ego, he has to be the best and can never turn down a challenge no matter the risk.

Backround:Train by the fire elders. He is one of their prized students. He Trained hard and tried to accomplish Hiei's feats but was nearly killed leaving his body scared badly. He is out to prove that he is the best.
~~Originas~~
-Yusuke=Kris XD
-Koenma=Kris XD
((And now we bump))
((BUMP! blaugh ))
((KRIS!! blaugh no of cours you can join just pm me your profile 3nodding ))
((wOOT! wOOT! Go bumps!!! xd ))
((yay!!!! blaugh blaugh bump bump))
((bumpers bumps go bump 3nodding ))
((Bump bUMP!))
((HA HA HA! It is I Yusuke! Fear me! sweatdrop ))
KrisXD
((HA HA HA! It is I Yusuke! Fear me! sweatdrop ))

((O_O....Tis I will fear thee. BUMP BUMP BUMP! blaugh ))
((o yes we all fear yusuke rolleyes ))
naughty_lil_kitty69
((o yes we all fear yusuke rolleyes ))

((Silence Mortal! scream lol sweatdrop ))
((lol ya shure all powerfull yusuke xd ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff