Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intro

Welcome to Fantasy Mythic High. Here your child will learn the best from the best teachers, no matter what species he or she is. We will teach them the basic fundamentals of their powers, along with classes such as Math, Science, Reading, and Social Studies. I hope your child has a wonderful time in our Academy.
Rules

1.No godmodding
2.Keep it PG-13. No cybering!!!
3.Please use third person in your posts.
4.Don’t use asterisks (These things arrow *)
5.Use quotation “ for speech and ‘ for thoughts.
6.No killing. People don’t want that.
7.Be at least semi literate. I can understand if you mess up a few times, but not every other word.
Student Profile Sheet

Username:
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:

Teacher Profile Sheet

Username:
Name:
Sexuality:
Species:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:
Subject:
Classes

Art
History
Math
Fighting 101
Gym
Hunting
Science
Reading
Sparring
Human Etiquette
Human Nature 101
Botany
Known Characters

Username: Rebel In Training
Name: Nakashima Mataro
Nickname: Shima
Dorm: 4
Species: Drow
Sexuality: Straigh
Personality: Shy, tomboyish
Bio: Nakashima was born in Sydney, Australia. She grew up with her mother for most of her childhood. Her mother tried to raise her daughter as normal as possible. However, it was hard to make a dark elf look normal. On Nakashima's thirteenth birthday, her mom sent Nakashima to live with her dark elf father in Japan. Her father taught her how to hone her elf instincts.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Twilight Stray
Name: Hikari Mihimoto
Dorm: 3
Species: Kitsune
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Shy and quiet
Bio: she was abandoned by hjer mom who wished to kill her. She ran until she got to a tample where the owner took her in, knowing that she was not human.. She lived there for a few years but was sent to Fantasy Mythic High.
Appearance: User Image
fox form: User Image

Name: Xion Xingyuo
Dorm: (1-10) 3
Species: Angel
Personality: happy most of the time but is scary when serious
Bio: Xion, along with his twin brother Zui were raised in China for most of their lives. Their mother was an Angel and their father was a devil. Their parents were killed by some demons who wanted their power.

Name: Zui Xingyuo
Species: Devil
Personality: Dark, mysterious, evil at times, nice at others
Bio: Zui, along with his twin brother Xion were raised in China for most of their lives. Their mother was an Angel and their father was a devil. Their parents were killed by some demons who wanted their power.
Apperance: User Image

Username:Kimmyfluffy7
Name:Kimmy
Dorm: (1-10) 5
Species:fairy
Sexuality:Staright
Personality: Friendly,shy, nice.
Bio: Kimmy was born on island around this school. She ended up with no friends, though she is kind and friendly. But she is shy. She likes to play,run and do sports. Shes very active. She has 0 brothers or sisters. She likes gymnastics,and tennis. She can jump very high and more. Her smile is very friendly. She is a nice and intelligent girl for her age.
Appearance:
species:fairy
apperance:User Image

Username: T w i s t e d Conspiracy
Name: Kristen
Dorm: 7
Species: Angel
Personality: Kristen is shy and quiet when you first get to know her but once she gets used to someone she is bubbly and very friendly. She loves to have fun and just be herself. The only time she gets scared is when someone bigger than her gets rought with her or when shes in big big trouble that she can't get out of. She not much of a troublemaker but the odd times you'll see her running in the halls or breaking a rule or two.
Bio: She got her wings when she was only 6, she got them much before her old friends. It might be because shes smart when she puts her mind into it or because shes a hard worker. Her father died before she was born so she grew up with her mothers care. Shes extremely polite because of that. She was sent to this school by her grandfather because he thought she could do great things if she tired. She doesn't really want to and has other things in mind, like having fun and goofing off. Shes not the greatest with her powers just yet but can fly very well and elegantly. So far she knows she can contol water and wind but she can also control shadows. She also has a white wolf that tags along with her, Kristen calls her Kila for some reason, it just seemed to fit the wolf.
Appearance: User Image (She has big fluffly wings though. Just not in this picture.)

Username: ArchaneDante
Name: Archanem D
Dorm: dorm 9
Sexuality: straight
Species: half angel half human
Bio: family was killed when he was a baby.a guild raised him and trained him and taught him all they knew.left to teach at FMH
Personality: cool,kind,calm
Subject: teaches math

Username: RorekSR
Name: Rorek
Species: Seraphim
Personality: Kind and soft spoken. He is very confined, trying not too get too close to anyone, not wanting to hurt them or get hurt. When he does befriend someone and believes he can trust them, he's very open and honest with them. He disagrees with violence, but will not hesitate to protect anyone from anything if he believes they're a true friend.
Bio: Being the highest court of angel, he had a powerful sense of justice as a child. When he was a kid, he always had dreams of being the greatest defender of innocent in all of history, like a super hero. When his father died, he slipped into a state of depression, losing the will to rid the planet of criminals. Now he goes from day to day life, his powerful sense of justice and good occasionally surfacing when a friend is in danger.
Appearance:
User Image
Nakashima's car pulled up at the school. She slowly left the passenger's seat with two suitcases and began walking toward the front doors. As she walked, the car drove away and Shima turned around and watched till it was just a speck in the background. She sighed, then continued walking until she reached the front doors. Shima opened the massive doors and walked inside, the burrden of the suitcases evident on her face. She stopped at a bench that was placed in the main hall next to the front desk. She sat her baggage down at the bench and walked over to the front desk. The receptionist had a nonchalant look on her face like she had dealed with registration all her life. Without looking up she passed Shima a small slip with a room number on it and directions. Shima stared at the slip of paper confused. "Umm...Excuse me Miss, but where are the dorms?" She asked softly. The receptionist didn't lookup, but simply pointed to another hallway which had a small arrow entitled "Dorms Down This Hall". Shima walked away mumbling a small "thank you" and grabbed her suitcases before finally embarking down to the dorms.
Hikari ran up past Nakashima in her fox form and jumped on her head. She started to purr and she fell asleep. A few seconds later, she woke up and jumped off of Nakashima’s head and transformed back into her human like form. “Hello and welcome to FMH, or Fantasy Mythic High. My name is Hikari, what’s yours?” she asked.
Username: ~Darkness~Soul~Forbiden~
Name: Mitsuki
Dorm:1
Species: anthro wolf
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: friendly
Bio: Mitsuki was born near this school but has no friends, she thinks its because she is different from the humans
Appearance:
User Image
Mitsuki slowly walked past the to girls
" My name is Nakashima Mataro, Shima for short.... " Shima wasn't really surprised at Hikari's powers. She grew up with kids that had lots of different kinds of powers, but for some reason, she had never grown used to shapeshifters. It was confusing to her, but she couldn't really focus on that right now. " So, " Shima began. " Where's your dorm? I'm in dorm 4.....I think. "
Hikari:“Oh. I’m dorm 2, but I can show you to your dorm.” She said as two boys walked down the hall. “Yin and Yang! Come here!” she yelled, causing the two boys to sigh.

Zui:
He suddered when she called them over. “My name Is Zui and this is my brother Zion.” He said, nodding. “Not Yin and Yang as she calls us.”

Zion:
He smiled and took Nakashima’s hand into his own and gently kissed the back of it, smiling.

Shirtless Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kristen just got dropped off by her mother when she fell onto the pavement. "Ouch.." She mumbled to herself. Her mother was already long gone before she got up. She brushed herself off and grabbed her bags, as she headed into the building her wolf shortly followed. "Kila, Hurry" She yelled back to the white wolf. As she wandered the halls she stopped by at the front desk and asked where dorm 7 was. "Thanks!" She quickly replied as she ran to her dorm. She threw her bags onto her bed and put her sword and other stuff in the closet. "Lets go.. wander.." She giggled and bit and pushed Kila into the hall once more. She locked the door with the key around her neck then ran outside to the back.
Kimmy runs into the school caring all her books. All her books fell out. She sighed, and started picking up the books.
Shima smiled as Zion kissed her hand and a light pink overcame her checks. They both had fluffy flowing wings and were incredibly hot. " Hello Zui and Zion. I understand your plight. My dad used to call me Sushi nonstop. " Shima had just realized she was still carrying her luggage, so she placed them softly on the ground.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff