Welcome to Gaia! ::

Food.

From a restaurant 0.5 50.0% [ 7 ]
From home. 0.5 50.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

To me restaurant food tastes better than when the SAME dish is cooked at home!

Of course at home you can make it to your special taste, but personally I think a surprise of taste is better?

What does the GD like?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-VS-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
....not your hair.....

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
My friend got food poisoning from Waffle House.

However, I got a coke there, and wow. It was the best fountain soda I'd ever tasted. xDDDDD

restaurant food almost always tastes good, but I love cooking at home. :3
You like the resturant food better because the person cooking for you at home must not be very good. Home cooked meal always owns.
i spy with my little eye... ...A RACCOON!!! AND A ZEBRA!!!!
At home it isn't done by professionals.
k.

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i prefer food from home, them waffles look goood!
Daigashi
You like the resturant food better because the person cooking for you at home must not be very good. Home cooked meal always owns.
My mum is actually a professional chef at a retreat centre. Maybe I have a spoiled tongue?
Waffle House is only acceptable at 2 am. And even then it is only acceptable if you are inebriated.
Daigashi

Aged Gaian

I eat out to diners all the time.

My mom says I should stop, to save money. The only thing my mom gets to eat at the grocery store is chips and popcorn. So that money eating out would go to getting REAL food? And I'd save no money.

Anyway.
It's something that you crave when you don't get it. After living away from home for a few years I find myself craving my mothers food more often than I crave resteraunt food.
I prefere to cook my own. My waffles sure don't look like th ones you show. Who ever cooked them doesn't know how to cook them right.
I've eaten a lot of bad restaurant food. Home cooked food is always fantastic! I like going out and being able to choose what I am eating on a whim, and not have to cook for five people's tastes though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff