Welcome to Gaia! ::

Originally, this started as a thread about the game Initial D. Since this thread's conception way back when, it has expanded to include many different types of car talk alongside it.

In this, I've been asked to change the title of the thread to "Car Enthusiasts" in order to better reflect the nature of the messages in this thread.

I hope that you're all able to enjoy the information that each person here will post!
Try not too make 2 topics.

Keep this in Mind.

Thank you.
Ugh, didn't even notice this. Then again, it wasn't my intention. Gaia likes to make mistakes on me.
I love playing this game at the Arcade in between DDR binges
Same here, though, for me, it's more like DDR comes in-between Initial D rounds for me. What car do you normally use?
I Love This Game!!! I Played While I was Living in London...And It Kept My Pocket Broke For a Whole Month!!! xD

I Only Had the Oportunity to Play The 1st Version, But I Had Fun...Infinite Fun!!!

My Car was the "Kyosuke Takahashi Tuned" Bright Yellow Mazda RX-7 FD3S!!! biggrin

I'm Praying Almost Every Night to See This Game Here in Mexico!!! xD

aTTe
Deux
Lancer. all the way. Until they make a version that I can drive either

a.) an El Camino
b.) my Ford Focus ZX3
Which'll never happen. Neither of those cars would appear in the series, or anything related to them.

The Lancer is a good choice, though...well, pending which one you chose.

Oh, and it's Keisuke Takahashi with the yellow FD3S, not Kyosuke. And yes, the FD3S is an awesome car.
Oh...true, it's Keisuke!!! xD

Yeah...FD3S Rox!!! biggrin

And if the arcade reaches Mexico (but I see it REALLY far away from the reality), I would create more cards with this cars:

* Shingo Red Honda Civic SiR2 (Civic are just way to cool, specially 3 door Civics!!! biggrin )
* Zach Black Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 (Big a** Machinery Under the Hood!!! Hard Steering....Nice Car to Improve Skills!!! biggrin ).
* Tak's Panda Toyota AE86 Trueno (Just to Get the Heros Car!!! xD).

AttE
Deux
Hm...the EG6 (Shingo's Civic SiR), the R32 (Nakazato's Skyline), and the AE86 Trueno (Takumi's car)...if it's Version 1, then the 86 is the way to go. If it's Version 2, then the EG6 is good for the wet, the R32 is...a decent training car, and the AE86 is fun, as well as an awesome training car. For Version 3, which I still have limited knowledge on, 86 for Akina, R32 for all wet courses, and EG6 for Happogahara (as far as I've been told).

Oh, and for those of you that actually wanna know...the top cars in each Version

Version 1:
FD3SI, followed by AE86

Version 2:
DC2, followed by FD3SI and FD3SVI

Version 3:
Dry: Cappuccino
Wet: Skyline R32
Akina Snow: Lancer Evo III
Undefeated champ with a Levin-SR here. biggrin

I just recently upgraded to the 86 Levin though...some guy kept beating me on Myogi because of my bad horsepower XD but now no one in the local arcade can touch me. xp
What version are you playing? That's insane...dominating everyone with the Levins.

Now if you switched to the FDs or even somethin' like the FC...you'd dominate even more.
Version 1: Evo 6
Version 2: Civic Type R
Version 3: Evo 5
Wait a minute...Version 1 didn't have the Evo 6. Perhaps you meant Evo 7?

Anyway, Civic Type-R for Version 2...good for Happo and the wet courses...but weak overall, if I remember correctly.

Version 3's Evo 5 is pretty damn strong though. Good choice for that one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff