Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is my proud pleasure to Welcome you all to the Second Annual Gaian Elitism Week [GEW]!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Seeing as how Transgender L A N Z E R is too busy this week getting his a**s bleached, I, the better looking Transgender F L E E P, will be your beloved Hostess this year!
So break out your party hat and ready yourself for a double dip of oreo creaming joy and joyness of a likeness you could only find in such a grand place as this - -

This event will be held March 12th 2007 through March 18th 2007 - -
Don't forget to sign the Guestbook [link]!

[ i n t r o | r u l e s | s t o r y | e v e n t s | c o n t e s t s | b a n n e r s | l i n k s ]
R u l e s _ _ a n d _ _ G u i d e l i n e s
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[o1]--Obvious. Follow the rules and guidelines already covered in Gaia's ToS and R+G as well as those of this forum.
[o2]--No Advertising/Begging/Bumping/Spamming. If you want us to link your thread/guild/shop/whatever, head on down to the affiliates section and read how to make your submission.
[o3]--DRAMA. This is a user event, it's going to happen. When and if any breaks out, keep it to a minimum.
[o4]--This sucks! U suck! You're entitled to your opinion and our doors are open for you to express it. If you choose to do so however, please keep it constructive.

[o5]--n00bspeak - chatspeak - languages other than english. Are all welcome here!
[o6]--Post Decorations. Keep that gaudy post clutter the ******** out, period.
[o7]--Oversized signatures... are getting disabled. Post at your own risk.
[o8]--Humor = A++++++. For the love of all things GEWish, have fun!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't hesitate to PM me.
Please have 'GEW' somewhere in your PM title.
T h e _ _ S t o r y _ _ o f _ _ G E W

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ It all started on a beautiful sunny February afternoon within the slightly odorous, yet always entertaining, halls of the Duct Tape Glomp Ball of Doom. An adorable white fluffy bunny frolicked over towards of group of Duct Tapers while on its way back from the Gaia Spirit Week user event. Bumming a couple cigs off Tease, it ever so cutely plopped down, lit up, and let out a long string of smoke as it said in a husky panty wetting voice, "After all that 'spiritness' I need some anti-spirit. No, I need something better! Something that looks at and celebrates the darker sides of Gaia. Something so down and dirty it could wash away all this damn cheery glitter stuck in places my wife won't even touch. I tell you, a good rape shower couldn't scratch this s**t!" And thus the seed of GEW was planted. In a matter of weeks, thank to the help and input of a wide range of individuals, this seed bloomed into a gorgeous flower with a stem riddled with thorns. You could almost say some of these thorns resembled used needles most likely plagued with AIDs, but enough of that... GEW WAS BORN!!

WHO: Transgender F L E E P
WHAT: Gaian Elitism Week
WHEN: March 12th to March 18th (the week of White Day)
WHERE: In this thread and event guestbook.
WHY: Because deep down inside we're all bitter assholes who think we're better than everyone else. It's this same trail of logic that has formed a large portion of our community since the early days of '03. So in good ole elitist fashion we're poking, prodding, laughing, and ranting about it all publicly in an awkward and usually quite humorous form of acceptance and acknowledgement.

Last Years Thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12337004

- - - - - - - - - -

Am I elitist enough?
Not with that kind of attitude!
Everyone's elitist in one way or another. So stroke your ego, play with your e-p***s, and put on your 'I'm always right' hat and T-shirt combo. It's all about a confident attitude and enjoying yourself. But no worries; even if you still don't think you can pull that off, you're more than welcome to be here and participate. Who are we to judge you? You know we're wrong any ways!
E v e n t s

The foundation for most of our events comes in the form of themed dress up days. Those of you who participated last years (as well of those of you who did something similar while you were in Middle School or High School) will remember how this goes. Each theme and a theme description are listed below in accordance to what day they represent. The themes are optional and in no way a requirement for anyone to participate in other aspects of the GEWish event. Transgender D R I has decided to be extra special nice and add a few extra special bonuses for three of our dress-up days. See below for more information.

- - Monday March 12th 2007 - Annoying item Dress-up Day!
We all have at least one item on Gaia that urks us in one way or another for whatever reason, and if there's one thing any well rounded elitist is good at, it's forcing what annoys them on everyone else. So pull out that god forsaken chunk of pixels and let the e-world know just how much that item or those items annoy you by wearing only them today.

Bonus: For today's bonus, send a PM to Transgender D R I including a link to a picture of your annoying item dress-up avatar and include an explanation as to what item(s) and why you find it so annoying. Three lucky winners will be chosen based off both their explanation and their outfit. Winners will be awarded with 100,000 gold going to First Place, 75,000 gold to Second Place, and 50,000 gold for Third. This bonus is only open for the day of March 12th. Any PMs sent before or after will not qualify. Only items within your posession can be used. No tektek allowed!
Winners: see announcement post for further details and winning entries [link] - -

First Place: Rayinte 42411
Second Place: Chibi Faery 666086
Third Place: Murd3r_Pirate 5386693

- - Tuesday March 13th 2007 - n00blette Day Dress-up Day!
It's important to keep in mind that not all elitism stems from experience and riches. Probably one of the most abundant and pure strains of elitistism comes in the form of a n00b. So dust off those flame pants and strap on your start gear, today we give a warm salute to the n00b.

- - Wednesday March 14th 2007 - All around v****a Cosplay Day!
Elitist come in as many varieties as the colors of the rainbow. You have your assholes, your asshats, your attention whores, your trolls, your flamers, your noobs, so on and so forth. Today's dress-up is specifically dedicated to those who fall into the c**t category. These seemingly sharp tongues demonesses of the e-world know just how to press all your buttons. So today, pay homage to your favorite c**t by dressing up like one or one a many objects that can be related to them (a tampon for example *wink* ).

Bonus: What screams 'c**t' more than wearing your most expensive threads? For today's bonus, send a PM to Transgender D R I including a link to a picture of your expensive avatar and include the total value. Three lucky winners will be chosen based off both the total value of their outfit and overall aesthetics. Winners will be awarded with 100,000 gold for First Place, 75,000 gold for Second Place, and 50,000 gold for Third. This bonus is only open for the day of March 14th. Any PMs sent before or after will not qualify. Only items within your posession can be used. No tektek allowed!
Winners: see announcement post for further details and winning entries [link] - -

First Place: Lady Pyre 12388
Second Place: A TIE between TasmanianTiger and Aldo 1168507 and 4796
Third Place: sephirothgal 254694

- - Thursday March 15th 2007 - Troll Dress-up Day!
We've all seen them at one point or another. So in celebration of the mild entertainment they provide, as well as that orgasmic feeling you get as you click on that report post/thread button, we have a whole day dedicated to dressing up as them!

Bonus: We all know how much we love trolls, and how much trolls love their clutter, so for today's bonus, send a PM to Transgender D R I including a link to a picture of your most cluttered avatar and include the total number of items as well as a list of all the items used. Three lucky winners will be chosen based the total number of items used with winners being awarded with 100,000 gold for First Place, 75,000 gold for Second Place, and 50,000 gold for Third. This bonus is only open for the day of March 15th. Any PMs sent before or after will not qualify. Only items within your posession can be used. No tektek allowed!

First Place: Rayinte 42411
Second Place: A TIE between Pailzor and flyyydreamgr 97513 and 926030
Third Place: A TIE between Chibi Faery and sephirothgal 666086 and 254694

- - Friday March 16th 2007 - Color Blame Game Dress-up Day!
All in all, the time, effort, and money that goes into this site is appreciated. None-the-less, it still has its faults, its problems, its bugs, and its mistakes. Last year's color blame game dress-up day revealed the majority of our participants placed the blame on the NPCs. With a whole year done and over with, are the NPCs still the one's we point our fingers and shake our heads at in shame? Well, let's find out! For today's dress-up, dress in the corresponding color for what group you feel is most at fault for what you consider this site's problems. You are allowed to wear other colors as long as the color of blame is the most obvious.

Red = the NPCs
Orange = Admin
Yellow = the developers
Green = Omnimoderators
Teal/Light blue = Global moderators
Purple = Dedicated moderators
Black = Helpers
Naked = n00bs

Results will be tallied at 12 PM PST during this day, so pease be in your blame color before then and stay in it until the results are posted.
The tally will be taken from the Guestbook, so make sure to sign that ahead of time as well.

It appears with a year behind us, our finger of blame has turned into THREE FINGERS OF BLAME!
We're looking at you Admin, Dedicated mods, and n00bs!!
Yes, yoooooooooouuuu mad

- - Saturday March 17th 2007 - ST. Patrick's Day woooooooo!
The theme today isn't elitism specific, but who's care, bring on the beer!
Slap on your best green, black and/or orange items and lets rock this joint!!
C o n t e s t s

Unlike last year where we had only one contest with big prizes, this year I'm proud to offer a variety of varying contests with decent to most excellent prizes!!
There are no entry fees whatsoever; so what are you waiting for?
For convenience, we've divided the contests into three categories based on their difficulty level: Easy, Medium, and Hard.
Make sure to follow both site rules and contest guidelines or you will be disqualified.
All contests start at 12 AM on Monday March 12th and end at 12 AM Saturday March 17th (times based on GMT -8/Pacific).
Any entries received before or after will lead to disqualification.
For contests that require posting or creating threads in other parts of the site, posts or threads created before 12 AM March 12th will lead to disqualification.
Best of luck to you all!!

And the winners have been announced [click here for list]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E A S Y - -

- - Guestbook Raffle
Prize
: 100,000 gold to each winner.
Instructions: This has to be the easiest contest EVAR! All you have to do to enter is sign the second annual GEW guestbook [link]. That's it!
Numbers of entries you can make: One
Numbers of winners to be chosen: Ten
Entrants: see guestbook - -

- - Everyone loves me
Prize
: 50,000 gold
Instructions: Even though there's been a cap put on the number of friends you're allowed to add to your friendlist, a true elitist would have far surpassed any such limits long before the cap was ever put in place. The entrant with the largest friends list wins!
To enter this contest, send a PM it to me titled 'GEW - Everyone loves me' containing a link to a picture of the top of your friendslist and your avatar in the top right corner [Example: link].
Make sure to erase or cover over your gold amount.
Numbers of winners to be chosen: One
Entrants:

Aldo _ _ _ x
wishes _ _ _ x

- - I dislike everyone
Prize
: 50,000 gold
Instructions: Even though there's been a cap put on the number of people you can ignore, a true elitist would have far surpassed any such limits long before the cap was ever put in place (wow, could that explanation have been any more copypaste? lol). The entrant with the largest ignore list wins!
To enter this contest, send a PM it to me titled 'GEW - I dislike everyone' containing a link to a picture of the top of your ignorelist and your avatar in the top right corner [Example: link].
Make sure to erase or cover over your gold amount.
Numbers of winners to be chosen: One
Entrants:

Murd3r_Pirate _ _ _ x
[Q] _ _ _ x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - M E D I U M - -

- - Drunken GD Haiku contest
Judges:
Editor - Kaiou Elios - McKenzie
Prizes: 100,000 gold to each winner.
Instructions: Probably one of the worst fads to ever hit the shelves of the Gaian Elite is the 'Lol, look at me. I'm on Gaia and I'm Drunk!' Elitist plagued by some bewitching need to share their buzz, the rest of us look on at posts that appear to be the written equivalent of smashing your head on your keyboard. This contest is a play on the difficultly in typing these not so memorable users had by replying to a thread in the form of a 5-7-5 haiku that both stays on and discusses the thread's topic. Despite the contest name, entrants are not limited to GD alone. This contest is open to all of Gaia's discussion forums. Entrants who spam or violate the forum's rules in which they post will be disqualified. Haikus will be judged based on originality and the ability to keep the topic discussion flowing. A Quick PSA: Drinking is bad M'kay. People who drink have their firstborn child stolen by Michael Jackson!!
To submit your haiku, send a PM to me titled 'GEW - Drunken GD Haiku entry' containing a link to your haiku post.
Numbers of entries you can make: Five
Numbers of winners to be chosen: Five
Entrants:
xXSuperNovaeXx - - Disqualified : Entered after contest ended.

nimhdragon - - [001]
slyfox41 - - [001]
Tamas - - [001]
Rayinte - - [001]
Kasumi Torisei - - [001|002|003|004]
Zen Gentleman Lifeguard - - [001]
SirBunny - - [001|002]
Azymyth - - [001|002|003|004|005]
MustangDragon - - [001|002|003|004|005]
Koga-chan13 - - [001]
kotomi--mitsu - - [001|002]

- - WIL U B MAI GF/BF?!1!?!!
Prizes: 80,000 gold to each winner.
Instructions: Nothing says 'Top Dog' like having your own e-harem! Create a thread in the Chatterbox Forum asking for Gaian girlfriends and/or boyfriends. Largest harem wins! You must keep an updated list in the first post of your thread listing the usernames of those who've agreed to join your harem, as well as linking to their post in which they stated their agreement in.
To enter this contest, send a PM it to me titled 'GEW - Chatterbox Harem' containing a link to your thread.
Entrants:
`Cheerios` - - Disqualified : Entered before contest started.

Joey(Face) _ _ _ x
slyfox41 _ _ _ x
Chibi faery _ _ _ x
Blade570 _ _ _ x
Trelao Seke Verin _ _ _ x
Kotomi--mitsu _ _ _ x
[ JungWooIm ] _ _ _ x
Veled _ _ _ x
SirBunny _ _ _ x
MuzzieMuzz _ _ _ x
Tutsumi Hybrin _ _ _ x

- - Toilet pic quest
Prizes: 80,000 gold to each winner.
Instructions: Screw those dumb old cleavage quests. The cool thing to do now is get pictures of toilets! Get the most toilet pictures to win. Create a thread in the Chatterbox Forum asking for pictures for your quest. In order for a picture to count towards you're total however, there must be a sign or note of some sort within the picture that has both your username and the word GEW on it. The writing must be clearly visible. There can also be no person or people visible in the toilet picture. Any picture without clearly visible writing or visible people will not count towards your total. All pictures submitted to your quest must be posted in your quest thread. You must keep an updated list in the first post of your thread listing the usernames of those who've donated to your quest, as well as linking to their post in which they posted their picture for you. Do not try to force or harass other users for pictures of their toilets; you will be disqualified.
To enter this contest, send a PM it to me titled 'GEW - Toilet Pic Quest' containing a link to your thread.
Entrants:
`Cheerios` - - Disqualified : Entered before contest started.
Sum1Uno - - Disqualified : Entered before contest started.
Edwardwhpt4 - - Disqualified : Entered before contest started.
O______O - - Disqualified : Entered after contest ended.
Dream_Walker - - Disqualified : Entered after contest ended.

Chibi faery _ _ _ x
NYANEKO _ _ _ x
wishes _ _ _ x
Le Disko` _ _ _ x
~Dusty_Star~ _ _ _ x
Murd3r_Pirate _ _ _ x
Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori _ _ _ x
[Q] _ _ _ x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - H A R D - -

- - Superiority Essay Extravaganza
Judges
: Editor - Kaiou Elios - McKenzie
Prize: 200,000 gold to each winner.
Instructions: Write a 100-150 word essay and post it in your own thread in the Original Stories/Prose sub-forum on what makes you superior. Entries will be disqualified for plagiarism, being over/under the word requirement, or for defaming any user or staff member. Submissions will be judged based on originality, spelling, convincibility, and the overall feedback received from other users in your thread. Linking to references or examples of any points made within the essay are a plus.
To submit your essay, send a PM it to me titled 'GEW - Superiority Essay Extravaganza' containing a link to your thread.
Numbers of winners to be chosen: Three
Entrants:
Fuu06 - - Disqualified : Entered before contest started.
Togechu64 - - Disqualified : Entered before contest started.
ttfreak - - Disqualified : Entered before contest started.
nimhdragon - - Disqualified : Went over the 150 word limit.
VirusKing - - Disqualified : entered after contest ended.

La Belle Peche _ _ _ x
slyfox41 _ _ _ x
[helious] _ _ _ x
Tamas _ _ _ x
Shouyin _ _ _ x
Tentacle Bait _ _ _ x
[ Stupidity Defined ] _ _ _ x
MuzzieMuzz _ _ _ x
Lady Ariana The 13th _ _ _ x
SirBunny _ _ _ x
Panther Windsong _ _ _ x
Kic _ _ _ x
Aynjell _ _ _ x
Kasumi Torisei _ _ _ x
Dark_Maiden_Queen _ _ _ x
necro12398 _ _ _ x
MustangDragon _ _ _ x
horseluvrelisha _ _ _ x
Chibi Faery _ _ _ x
B a n n e r s

Here's a selection of different banners you can use to help advertise and support GEW in your signatures, shops and threads.
Some of the banners have multiple colors options. To see the other colors, click on the different colored squares underneath the banner.

Default signature code:
[center][url=http://tinyurl.com/28jo9a][img](paste banner image url here)[/img][/url]
m a r c h 1 2 t h - m a r c h 1 8 t h[/center]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L i n k s _ O u t

If you would like to have your shop/thread/guild listed here, all we ask is that provide a banner image at 88x31 or 200x40 pixels, and no larger than 10k in filesize.
To have your banner placed here send me a PM titled 'GEW affiliation' containing the code. If you would like to link us back, that would be super.

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff