Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Table of Contents
-------------------------------
~Rules
~Synopisis(Storyline)
~Profile Skeleton
~Character Sheet
~Banners
~Blacklist/Whitelist/Moderators
~Update's Section
~Tournament Information
~Reserved

Rules
1. In joining this role play, you are expected to follow all rules and Gaian TOS.
2. Do not argue with me about any rules that are clearly listed on this page, or anything that I handle, and give a final word on. If you feel I was wrong, politely pm me, and state your point of view, and I will examine it, and make my decision, otherwise live with it.
3. No God-modding
4. No Auto-Hitting
5. No Cybering(Romance, and violence is encouraged, but don't over-do it in the role play. If you want to get descriptive, take it to pms.
6. Literate only. Use proper language, and describe all actions. No **'s or any of that non-sense.
7. No posting out of character, in the In character thread, without a post. There will be a Out of Character Thread for all arguments, and complaints, so if anything needs to be handled out of character, do it there. And all random comments should be made there too.
8. Know how to die. If someone kills you, don't keep making up stupid ways to get out of it, because if a person pm's me about it, and I read it, and you are obviously done, then I will pm you, and tell you, and then you will be forced to make a new character. I know its not easy to lose, but for the sake of the role play, please know how, because I myself taking losing hard, but I've learned to get over it, so lets go ahead and swallow our pride, and get over it.
9. Don't call someone a god-modder just because you lost, or they out-smarted you. Like I said, if you think someone is god-modding, and you guys can't solve it amongst yourselves, pm me, and I will decide.
10. All profiles must be sent to me( Angel Dokuro-Chan ), and I must accept them before you post. No profiles are to be posted in the thread. I will put them on the character sheet, and that will be the only place that they go. Also title the pm, with your profile, "bone candy," or else they will not be accepted.
11. Once you are accepted, you have a total of three days to post, or else your profile will be deleted, and you will be put on the pending blacklist. Once put on the pending blacklist, you have a week to pm me with the new, or same profile, or else you will be put on the blacklist, and permanently banned from the role play.
12. Once in the role play, post once every three days or more, to be active, because after three days you will be pm'ed, and if I'm not answered ASAP, you will be sent straight to the blacklist. This rule is not put in place if you are away or sick. Just PM me and say so first. So be active, because I hate it when a good role play dies, cause people didn't stay active with their role playing.
13. Be literate when you post. When I say this again, I mean, 2-3 paragraphs, and by paragraph, I usually mean 5-7 sentences, but I understand writer's block, so I will only make it 3-4 sentences a paragraph.
14. No spamming in the roleplay, and only bump when it is needed, meaning don't do it, unless no one is on, or posting at the moment. Otherwise it is not needed.
15. Please people, banners would be nice, and plus they get you on the white, or moderator's list, so if you know how to make them, please do so, so that we can get the news of the FMA roleplay around.
16. On your profile...If you use a power, you must explain what your power is, and how you use it. simply putting, "Fire" will not work, and it will prove to me that you are not literate enough to be in the thread, so think you profile through.
17. I've had a change of heart. I want the title of your pm to be, "Skull Candy", so that I know you read all the way through the rules, and didn't just look, for the first rule with the pm requirements.
18. All roleplayers in this thread must be respected, so no out of character name calling, unless you are just joking around.
19. Cursing is permitted by lets not go overboard. I really don't mind it, but other people might, so lets just not be ghetto about our posts people.
20. Follow all the rules, and you will be happy.
21. Have fun!!!!
.:This rule sheet was made by [ Warrior of Death ] so im giveing credit to him for it.:.
{I reserve the right to add rules if needed.}

Synopisis(Storyline)
The Barcode Tatto. Everybody's getting it. It will make your life easier, they say. It will hook you in. It will become your idenity, Says the goverment. . .
But that if you say no? What id you dont want to become just a code? This one Choice changes everything. You may become an outcast in school. Darngerous things might start happening to your family. There's no option but to run. . . run for your life.

Individuality vs. Conformity
Identity vs. Access
Freedom vs. Control

The Bar Code Tattoo

Profile Skeleton

[size=9][b]Gaian Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Sexuallity:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Goverment/Teen:[/b]
[b]Barr Code:[/b]
[b]Weakness:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Apparance:[/b][/size]

Character Sheet
Teens
1.Gaian Name: Angel Dokuro-Chan
Character Name:Laren Karafuta
Race Human
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Punky, Nice.She loves to draw and can be found with a sketch pad near any river or park. Her fear of water has earned her less friends causeing her to be shy and distent from people.
She sits on the train alot and listens to music, missing her stops, and is almost always late for wwork. Shes a nice girl once you get to know her and will do anything to help her friends.

Sexuallity: unsure
Weapons: Small hand Gun
Goverment / Teen: Teen
Tattooed: No
Weakness large bodys of water.
History Laren lived with her gradma after her mother and father both died in a care crash when she was 7. Her grandmother has since pased away and she has been liveing on her own in an only appartment in a rough part of town. Laren used to run with a gang called "the wings" and has been seen by others as a mifit or trouble child. She fell inlove with a boy once, giveing everything to him.He ran off with her best friend. Niomi now has a hate for men and sometimes everyone else around her.
She is nice once you get ot really know her and if she ever trusts you, and she is a very true girl at heart. Now that the Tattoo is out she must run like everyone else around her.
Apparance: [Click]
2.Gaian Name biggrin emon Stalker
Character Name biggrin ion Black
Race: Hidden Demon
Personality:Cold at times. But then again, you would be cold and mysterious if you had to hide something from everybody around you, or else they would be dead.
Sexuallity:Straight
Weapons:Kunia knives and a long bo blade(a bo staff with a curved scimitar blade attached to the ends)
Goverment/Teen:Teens
Barr Code:0856742
Weakness:Water and heights. Though, he has skydived to try and fight off the heights verdigo.
History biggrin ion's mother passed away a long time ago, and his father became an alocoholic. Fearing for his life, Dion ran, but feel off a large rock and broke his back. There, a servent of Satan found him and made a deal with Dion. The demon would save Dion's life, if he lived with the curse of a demon forever. This granted Dion with a healing factor and flame manpiulation as well as casting it to a degree, but made it so that if Dion loses his concentration on controlling his inner demon, he would kill anyone who stepped into his path. This has happened three times.
Apparance:[click] just replace the diamond taoo with a Barcode.
Goverment
Banners
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22861441#1095564779][IMG]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n293/Yuima/Barcode-2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Blacklist/Whitelist/Moderators
Black List-

White List-

Moderators-
Angel Dokuro-Chan
Update's Section
2-7-07 Rold Play is open and waiting for new members.
Tournament Information
----------------------------
A tournament is always on the 20th of the month. Please pm a Moderator for details and sign up sheets. The rules are normal Tos along with the form rule. please decide your type of fighting (ex: HH5 Ht4) before starting a round. First two people to sign up with a complet sign in sheet will be the first to fight.
Also be aware, you must post at least once a week to be active in the Tournaments.

Tournament schedule
Feb-20-07 <<<<< sign up now.
Mar-20-07
Apr-20-07
May-20-07
Reserved
----------------------------
Open
Laren sat down on the side of the river bank, though she hated water she still loved to watch it slowly drift by in the wind on a clam cool day. Takeing out her leather bound sketch book she fliped a pencil around on her fingers and sighed. Brain blocks always hit her on days like this, when the weather was just right.
Normaly she could sit and draw all day without a care in the world. yet now she had to worrie about all kinds of things. People where after her and she knew it. moveing her sleeve back she started and her empty plae wrist. other then scares there was nothing there. And thats how she liked it. everyone else had Barcodes now, and she knew nother good would become of it. it was sad that they let themselves get into suce mindless goverment ploys.
Leaning back she flixed on her Ipod and started to listen to some Groillaz, tapping her foot to the beat she shut her eyes and relaxed makeing sure to cover her wrist so any passer byers would think she was. . . somewhat normal.
Dion walked down the road, head down, one hand on the staff on his back. Recently his, uh, 'problem' side had been acting up, so Dion felt more in control with his staff withen reach. He stooped on the road above the river and watched it flow,, for a moment letting his concentration slip. Dion's eyes flashed a ruby red, then snapped back as Dion shook his head. 'Not in public...'

But he affectivly calmed down and began to walk again, keeping one ey on the water. He loathed water, and decided that if he ever came near it again, he would die. Maybe it was because he would have died in the rain, had he not been damned by the demon who cursed him. Yet again Dion snapped himself back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff