Welcome to Gaia! ::

my best friend Adriana, (annross13) has gotten a Gaia on line with the help of me. shes never on and since she is as close to me as a really MOTHER would be, she had asked me to get her the chance and check her mail for her when she was sick and her computer was down. now i know what your thinking, thats really dumb of her to give me her password. well ya know what it not because one, i made the account for her, and 2 she is my best friend and she would know if somthing was wrong, 3 i am not cold hearted enough to do such a thing and if you think i would then your sick.

anyway, she had also given the password to another one of her friends since i was away. when i come back all the sweet and funny comments i left Ana where gone and replaced with ones from that other "friend" who had the password. so i go on her account to see if it was ana who was on. looking at the time active, it was a time me and here where at the mall, and some of ana's gold was missing. leads me to think that this other "friend" is behind it all. then she blames it on me saying that i took the gold.

Ana kind of brushed it off. shes not one to get man over things like this. she delited all of her comments and such and started new.

Last night i was on Gaia late, i made sure to leave her a comment say "hey whats up how are you doing." kind of thing. and in the morning, who should be online but the other "friend" and my comments are gone once again. and Anas computer is down at the moment becuase i was just over her house that day to ask her about it.

i just want to know what others think about this and if you would like the name of the "friend" PM me. i dont feel right saying it outloud.

(sorry if my spelling is bad but im very angry that someone like her would do somthing like that. Leads me to believe that she dose not want me and ANA to be friends or let anyone else know about our friend ship.)

what do you think i should do? And do you think what she did is rude?
i would also like to add that I told her about gaia and she thinks she is so asome on here. so its kind of bugging me that i kind of made the monster.
ok then stare
It's bitchy and passive agressive...
ya i get alot of nos but thanks MagickSlug i think it is too.
Kick someone ^^
i kicked my desk chair. . . it hurt gonk

turtletea's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

but i guess thats not someone ><
if its that serious change her password and then give it to her and tell her the reason of doing so if she trust you shell wont give it to the other person

thats all that I can think of confused
that is a good idea, but then the "friend" would go asking why it has changed and blame me right away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff