Kanami
sugardragon
Kanami
sugardragon
Kanami
sugardragon
Hi?
Hey Sugardragon long time No see huh?
Yup, my computers have been acting really stupid making it very hard and slow to post.
Ah I see
So what have you been up to?
went to the lake today and Got badly sunburn
xp Ouch, I know all too well how that feels.
Odd thing about it is This, I Normally always tan But today I burnt! Like a fire!
well I think I am going to go to bed now * yanws* Azrac You know the ways right?* toesses him the keys*
Hmm that happened to my sister and my mom this summer too. Ozone might be thinning. Goodnight! Beware of the itchyness of sunburn while you sleep!
Kento Atari
Azrac
Kento Atari
Azrac
Kento Atari
Hello
Hi!
Hiya!
How's it going?
Its been going ok. No sunburn yet. So I guess its all good. ^_^
Heh. That's the way to go about it. 3nodding I wish I could go swimming.
Azrac
Kento Atari
Azrac
Kento Atari
Azrac
Kento Atari
Hello
Hi!
Hiya!
How's it going?
Its been going ok. No sunburn yet. So I guess its all good. ^_^
y cant ya?
Kento Atari
Azrac
y cant ya?
It thunderstorms every time I get a day off. Ah, well.
Azrac
sugardragon
Well two hours a night seemed to be going all right with me for a while. Well last night and tonight I have been reading Children of Amarid, and the three nights before I spent on the Artemis Fowl series.

Hmm. I've never heard of the Children of Amarid, though I have read the first book of the Artemis Fowl series. Pretty good stuff. Mostly I've been sticking to David Eddings books, lately.
Never heard of him. Not many people know of the Children of Amarid, but they are a really good series. Artemis Fowl I don't think I will ever tire of. I'm going to bed before the tacos catch up with me, good night!
Azrac
Kento Atari
Azrac
y cant ya?
Wow. That must really suck. Sorry to hear it.....
sugardragon
Azrac
sugardragon
Well two hours a night seemed to be going all right with me for a while. Well last night and tonight I have been reading Children of Amarid, and the three nights before I spent on the Artemis Fowl series.

Hmm. I've never heard of the Children of Amarid, though I have read the first book of the Artemis Fowl series. Pretty good stuff. Mostly I've been sticking to David Eddings books, lately.
Never heard of him. Not many people know of the Children of Amarid, but they are a really good series. Artemis Fowl I don't think I will ever tire of. I'm going to bed before the tacos catch up with me, good night!
G'night, Lil sugardragon. Sleep well.
sugardragon
Azrac
sugardragon

g-night sugardragon
Kento Atari
Azrac
Kento Atari
Azrac
y cant ya?
It's not so bad. Gives me more time to be a geek. And it keeps me from having to mow the lawn as often. Yay weather!
Azrac
Kento Atari
Azrac
Kento Atari
Azrac
y cant ya?
It's not so bad. Gives me more time to be a geek. And it keeps me from having to mow the lawn as often. Yay weather!
lol I guess there is some good out of it. Well g-night to you too. cya.
Kento Atari
Azrac
Kento Atari
Azrac
Kento Atari
Azrac
y cant ya?
lol I guess there is some good out of it. Well g-night to you too. cya.
Good night, Kento. Sleep well.
*yawns and twirls the keys on his index finger* Well, looks like everybody left. Time to get some sleep. *he locks the door, shifts, and curls up in a little ball in the corner, shivering quietly*
Hiz! I'm back!
walks in and looks around

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas