Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did This Guide Help You?

Yes 0.52542372881356 52.5% [ 31 ]
No 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
1 2 3 >

~Welcome~
Welcome to ~TenXNeji4ever~'s Guide to Different Colors on Gaia.This guide can be used by Newbies(and or old memebers)I have noticed most of the new people on Gaia have asked how to use the colored text,how to do different colors ect...,so I am here to explain those questions and much more mrgreen This is my second guide.Like I said in my last guide,DO NOT PM QUESTIONS,my inbox gets cluttered.If you PM me,I will either ignore it or tell you to post it in the guide.
~Index~
Here is the index if you want to know what to find ahead.I will most likely be adding on to it and giving tiny updates to them all the time.

• Welcome
  • Index
  • Main Colored Text of Gaia
  • Other Colors
  • HTML Code is Capable
  • Reserved
  • Reserved
  • Submission Form(Incase I forgot something)
~Main Colored Text on Gaia~
If you look at the top of your posts,you will see TONS of things to click(Size,align,IMG, ect...)If you look where it says B,which is for bold text,look at the spot where it has the word Color,then there is a pull down list,that has the main colored text of Gaia you can use.Here are them all-

• Dark Red
  • Red
  • Orange
  • Brown
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Olive
  • Cyan
  • Blue
  • Dark Blue
  • Indigo
  • Violet
  • White
  • ~Other Colors~
    The next few colors are colors not on the main list,you can make them by doing the code for colors and putting in the color or clicking a main color and erasing the color and putting in your color you want.That was a bit confusing sweatdrop Here is the list.

• Deep Pink
    • Light Pink
    • Hot Pink
    • Turquoise
    • Gold
    • Light Green
    • Dark Green
    • Medium Purple
    • Sky Blue
    • Light Blue
    • Navy
    • Golden Rod
    • Pink
    There are many more colors than that but I just named a few smile
    ~HTML Code is Capable~
    You can do HTML codes to smile So if you wanted to make your font DeepSkyBlue, you can type #1e90ff -or- the color name ^^

This link also lists quite a lot of colors, both their HTML code and their color name. You might wanna link to it, or use it to update the color list yourself.

Also, as you can see above, it's also possible to change the link color as well as text color. To do this, you use this code: Type text here

If you want a lists of colors,try these links-
    W3schools: HTML color names (and Hex values) [link]
    Webmonkey: Hex Color Chart [link]
    NavSurf: Hex Color Picker [link]
    Jakobo's Textify: Color Gradients [link]
    TekTek: Gradient Text Generator [link]
    (NOTE:I would like to thank ThanatosRising for giving this information to me smile Thank You!
    ~Reserved~
    ~Reserved~
    ~Submission Form~
    This form is for if I missed something or you want me to make a paragraph about it.Here is the form.

Username-
    What you want to tell me about-
    I,[u](Enter name here)[/u],want to send in this message in to contribute to the growing list of information made by [i]~TenXNeji4ever~[/i].I guve her permission to give credit to my information.[b]I WILL NOT[/b] PM this form to her.
    [i]Signatures[/i]
    [i](Yours goes here)[/i]
    [i]~TenXNeji4ever~[/i]

Thanks for submiting mrgreen
    ThanatosRising

Just wanted to let you know that standard HTML color code is also compatible with Gaia's BBCode.

So if you wanted to make your font DeepSkyBlue, you can type #1e90ff -or- the color name ^^

This link also lists quite a lot of colors, both their HTML code and their color name. You might wanna link to it, or use it to update the color list yourself.

Also, as you can see above, it's also possible to change the link color as well as text color. To do this, you use this code:

[url=http://Page-URL][color=Color-Choice]Type text here[/color][/url]

Hope this helps <3

I,ThanatosRising,want to send in this message in to contribute to the growing list of information made by ~TenXNeji4ever~. I give her permission to give credit to my information.I WILL NOT PM this form to her.
    Signatures
    ThanatosRising
    ~TenXNeji4ever~
    Thanks for the info smile
    So how does the HTML thing work? I am a old member but I never really messed with color.(Incase you are wondering this is a mule account.)So I just type#1e90ff ?
    Nyu, well the link in my post has a list to the color chart. (I'm not sure if there's even more then that or not - that might just be the most standard list.)

So depending on what color you want you would use the following..

LightSteelBlue
    [color=#b0c4de]Insert Text Here[/color]

LimeGreen
    [color=#32cd32]Insert Text Here[/color]

And so on and so forth.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items