Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Ball vs. Saint Seiya? Yes. One Piece vs. Naruto? yes. Putting 41 different Shonen Jump titles into a Nintendo DS fighting game? YES!

THIS GAME IS NOT COMING TO AMERICA. HOWEVER, IT CAN PLAY ON ANY DS SYSTEM. I SUGGEST YOU IMPORT AND FIND A TRANSLATION GUIDE VIA THE INTERNET. THE GAME IS WORTH IT!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On November 23rd, the long awaited DS game hits store shelves. Jump Ultimate Stars is the sequel to The first game, Jump Ultimate Stars, which made its debut in Summer 2005. It was the top selling handheld game until Animal Crossing: Wild World came along. Jump Superstars had 27 titles, and 160 characters packed into it. The super-smash brothers style game had Luffy, Naruto, Goku, and many others fight in brutal duels, to Unlock Koma's to get more characters. And now they return, for a whole game that promises to deliver more!

kOMAS-Komas are empty manga panels that show a blacked out space with the only clue being a qoute of teh character. There is either one or two empty space that you must put the right chacacter picture in to activate the koma. Once the komas activated, you can then use it in battle.

Battle-Battle komas are 4-7 squares wide, and are the characters that are playable. Depending on how big teh battle koma is, their special attack will do more damage.

Support-Support komas, when pressed on the bottom screen by the thumb or stylus, summons the character on the koma to do a 1-hit attack on your enemy. They consist of 2-3 squares wide.

Help-Help komas are one square wide, and contain the head of a manga characer in them. You put these squares into empty komas to activate them. When put into a deck, they either do nothing, give you more health, or increase power.
Post in work
In-GAME RULES

Every online game has a set of rules to make things more fair. Here I will list all known such rules. When fighting someone on this board, expect to have all of these rules applied, unless specified other wise.

JUS

- banned Koma
These koma are fine if used in comboes and such, but spamming them will not be tolerated.

Trunks 3
Sena 3
Seiya 3
Shun 3

POKEMON

Banned Pokemon
Mewtwo
Mew
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Latios
Latias
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Darkrai
Arceus
Deoxys(all forms)
Wobbufett
Wynaut

SLEEP CLAUSE
An opponent may have no more than ONE of the opponents pokemon asleep at one time.
Friend Codes

From now on, you must be a reglar to have your fc listed. on't worry, If you've posted any sliver of intelligence on the board, if you become inactive now, your fc will stay here.

These friend codes are put in no particular order. If for any reason you don't want your friend code here, please let me know.

The Smurf(Smurf)
3308 0151 9727

Rin Shisokai(Rubedo)
2191-2958-6290

Zidane_Tribal_2507(Sechs)
-1547 1165 9545

AbcBadcat(^bad cat^)
3136 2249 9834

Euonym(??)
-1418-2827-5254

Comical_Ninja(TURTLE NIN)
-3694 5927 3538

[Uzumaki][Naruto](Mark)
4854 1877 4871

(A.N.BU)(NBRULZ)
1461 2670 3108

Idus(??)
3179 1738 0466

Cismatt33(Vile)
2105-5359-5223

Kaizerzero1(kaizerzero)
0945 7431 9218

SirKoopa (Haywire)
5455-5540-8116

Luffythesoundninja
4553 5375 3514

Kichi
3651 6725 4600

Uzumaki Takusho(Takusho)
2062-5031-0514

kyuubi Ichigo

ShadowShinobi27
3222 1888 0263

DyingFireintheCryingRain(L)
1461 1410 3938

Burning Courage(burningcou)
3737-5360-7533

NARUTOxBLEACH(Nikki)
- 2921 5521 1904
POKEMON D&P/BATTLE REVOLUTION

Names of the trainer are not needed for either game(You get to nickname them! O=), so I will list Gaian names, D&P code, and then PBR code.
The whats and hows

How to get online connection:

Connecting online is very easy.....if you know what you're doing.

First, press the button on the menu that has a Ds with little waves coming out of it.

You will see a big blue button, and a tall orange button, if you clicked on the right button.

NOthing Has helped me better than this site.

http://www.nintendowifi.com/consumerservice/gettingStarted.do

Fill out the little questionaire, and eventually, if you have all the requirements, you will come to a page with instructions. It even has pictures of how to set it up,, with pictures. and stuff.

HELP! I can't read Japanese!!

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/jump_ultimate_stars.txt

best walkthrough ever. All credit goes to Genroh for making it. If you're trying to just find a specific thing, press Ctrl + F.
MORE EXTRAS

User Image

check out this cool site!
Uh, yeah. Im really excited. The first one was great. O: I just wish Faust VIII was playable.
Is it coming out in the States, or is it going to be just Japan like the first one?
It cant come to america for copyright reasons.
HOLY SHI IS THAT SUM GEAR SECOND LUFFY ON YOUR SIG!?
Garlyle

yes, yes it is. 2nd and 3rd gears are his new special attacks! ^^
Anime_Ninja
Garlyle

GIGANTO PISTORU.

Yay, you are like the only one who knows what Im talking about on gaia.

damn underrated one piece.
Garlyle
Anime_Ninja
Garlyle

GIGANTO PISTORU.

Yay, you are like the only one who knows what Im talking about on gaia.

damn underrated one piece.

One Piece is my favorite manga, so I can't wait for this game. especially since you can also play as Franky.
GOD DAMN IT,now i regret selling my DS burning_eyes (i played the first JSS too and it was damn fun sweatdrop )
Anime_Ninja
Character list

Jo Jo's Bizzare Adventure
Jo Jo part 3-playable
Dio part 3-playable

All that matters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers