Welcome to Gaia! ::

As most of you resident evil fans know theres gore stong language and violence in the movies and games.The rules on gaia state that it can only be pg-13 so please if i see that your using and language above s**t bicth a*****e Etc.Then ill have to bann you.

Table of directory
1.Intro
2.Rules
3.Bio's
4.members(form of how to join
5.Current monsters

Introduction

Hello im a fan of Resident evil.Here youll be able to rp freely not having to follow a story line Ill have various positions open Such as what You can BE.Like a officer for raccon city police department or a doctor for the hospital Every character will have their own advantage to help them out.
Rules
1.No cybering
2.No spamming
3.No flaming
4.No advertising
5.No trolling Racism Etc.
6.Be literate when rping
7.Follow the gaia Tos

The hit system.

Heres my new rule say i have a m-16 and i shoot at a zombie.
you gotta roll 1-10 for any weapon unless you have exsplosives.
Exsplosives roll 1-20. for any gun 1-10, anything 5 and up is a hit anything 4 and downs a miss. the higher the hit the more critical.Please you this system.and 10 on a regular zombie is a instant kill.

Life-point-system

Each player has 50 hp when they start this game.when you die you can choose to be a zombie or whatever monster you want.all monsters hit their own numbers.CHECK the monster chart to see th status of a monster.
Bio's-This is where i post everyones Bio.

((My bio))
Name:smokey
Weapons:9mm Pistol with Full metal jacket rounds and a laser sighting.
Ranking:Head chief of Racoon citys S.W.A.T.
Bio:Was born in California in a crack house,His mother was a crack feen.He luckily was pulled in by a police-men named Leon James.Leon was a young guy back then and smokey was about 14 Leon still works for Racoon city police.He is Chief of police.
Skills:Computer hacking,Shooting hand guns and assult rifles.Password coded door hacking.Lock picking.

Name biggrin amion Ashimino
Ranking:Civilian
Bio:A kind child thats good with blunt objects BAts,pipes, brickbreakers,wooden swords, evil pistols and magnums.
Skills:Lock picking.

Name: Jessie Willows
Weapon: carries .45mm Desert Eagle
Job: Former S.T.A.R.S. member
Backround: Was involved with the shutting down of 'The Hive'. Taken in for experimental reasons. Escaped and worked to fight for the end of the T-Virus spreading in Raccon City. Now, she is a merc-for-hire to any cause other than going back to the labs.
Appearance:

Name:Kidd
Postion wanted: Gangster
Bio:Smart on the streets and a good shot.The other members of his gang were killed and turned.They the met Mr. Point Blank .45 magnum.He has traind in martial arts and when in a pinch,straps on a katar to each wrist.
Skills:Excellent shot,and very street smart.He has good navigation skills and a stash of weapons.
Weapons of choice:A .45 magnum revolver,and a pair of katars(If you don't know what a katar is,PM me.),
IN STASH:ShotGun,two semi-auto rifles,and a number of hand guns.

Name:Krystal Michales
Weapons:Combat Knife,and Bow and arrow gun
Ranking:Tourist [if that is ok?]
Bio:Krystal's dad worked in the R.P.D. and she went to visit but when she got there no one was around the streets she searched for her dad she just hope's he is ok and not Dead
Skills:Lock picking,hideing,aming with bow and arrow gun,and hand to hand combat

Name: ryu yumi
Postion wanted: S.T.A.R.'s memeber
Bio:A chinese assain hired by S.T.A.R. orgin unknown
Skills: can use anything as a weapon/ help people get to higher areas
Weapons of choice: katana, throwing knives and 45. automatic magnum revovler

Xerosomes
Name biggrin aniel Smith (Yes Smith Rulez)
Postion wanted: Rookie Police Officer
Bio: He joined the Police acadey right after graduation, Following in his father's footsteps. His first year on the job and the plauge starts, He barely escaped the destruction of his vincinity's police station by hidding in the weapons vault.
Skills:His father taught him how to shoot a gun well, And he is intellegent
Weapons of choice: Lets see, He took these from the weapons vault
5-9mm pistols (Ammo:Ten Boxes Of Seven Rounds each, One Round is Seven Shots/Not counting the round in each one already)
2-Confiscated Uzi (Uzis?) (Six Clips of 25 shots each, Not counting clips already loaded)
1- Police Shotgun (26 shots total)

Postion wanted: S.T.A.R.S.
Bio: Jack had joined stars 3 years prior. Around he was still considered the 'kid' just because of his immaturity level in times of crisis. However apart from his attitude he is very relyiable.
Skills: Welding, Accuracy with a gun under pressure, Ran track so is in good shape.
Weapons of choice: Magnum

Name: Stephen Eisley
Postion wanted: Doctor (Just a Medic at the moment)
Bio: A teen just going into college to become a doctor. For now, he devotes his time to the Raccoon City Emergency Medical Services as a part-time volunteer medic. Though he is only a first-responder, he is very knowledgable in his field of expertise.
Skills: He is able to use first aid, and can easily keep cool under pressure. But he is a terrible shot with any type of gun.
Weapons of choice: He carries a 9mm, a combat knife and a flashlight.

Name: Viktor Kruger
Postion wanted: Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service/ Umbrella Security Service
Bio: Viktor was born in Munich, Germany. At age 17 he joined the military and then later the KSK. After 20 years of service, he resigned and Umbrella came looking for him. The pay won him over and he joined, being put on the elite team of the UBCS/USS. Now he's in the city, protecting whats left of the Umbrella facility with his men.
Skills: Marksmenship, Computer hacking, close quarters combat
Weapons of choice: SPAS12, DesertEagle.50ActionExpress
Appearence:

Name:Vincent Orlandu
Postion wanted:SWAT
Bio:Vincent grew up in Racoon city, he loves the place. His father, who he was very close too, worked as at the top SWAT commander for the RPD. Vincent wanted to be just that, but he didnt care aslong as he was SWAT, he didnt need to be a commander.
Skills:Extremly good accuracy, tied the top scores for it for the SWAT unit of RPD
Weapons of choice: TMP, Automatic rifle(sniper), 9mm pistol, and a knife.

Name-Ryan Chambers
Postion wanted: Civilan
Bio: Ryan is the younger brother of Rebeeca Chambers. He worked for the S.T.A.R.S. as a filer and is well trained in guns. He witnessed the events of the Spencer estate and wants to escape Raccoon to stop Umberlla.
Skills Lockpicking, first aid
Weapons of choice S.T.A.R.S. handgun

Name:Albert Wesker.
Ranking:S.T.A.R.S
Bio:Unknowen
Skills:He knows alot about the viruses and also he is very good with technolgy he is the leader of a alpha squad.
Members and Current Positions

Here ill post all the rankings such as what there is to be Doctor Soldier Civillain. Etc.

Form to join just post it

Name:you characters name
Postion wanted:
Bio:
Skills
Weapons of choice:

Position Chart-

S.W.A.T. Team(Swat members have the ability to fire weapons with great accurcy and they have Good fighting skills)
1.Smokey(smoke1 the commander of the team)
2.Vincent Orlandu

Doctors sad Doctors are the most Efficient part needed in racoon City.they have the ability to carry loads of medical supplies and have tons of ways to heal wounds without even having supplies.)
1.stehpen eisley

Civillians(Civillians are able to acess the ability to own stores such as gun shops or shops that carry useful items.((NOTE if you want a store put it in your bio that you own one)
1.Damion ashimino
2.emelia clairmonde
3.krystal michales

S.T.A.R.S.(These highly trained soldiers are the very few picked from the racoon city police department they have the ability to live longer and acess even better weapons than the SWAT)
1.jessie wilows
2.ryu yumi
3.jack
4.Ryan Chambers
5.Albert wesker

Preist(these holy people have the power to make tap water like acid to a demonly creature such as a zombie.They can also think of plans in tight situations priest are very smart and know what to do in a bad situation)

POLICE-OFFICER(Officers are smart and in shape they also have excellent fighting skills.they are also very good at picking locks and breaking into things.)
1.daniel smith-rookie officer

Gangsters(Gangsters are afraid of nothing and will do anything to save themselfs even if it means killing someone else.They also have cash which can bribe people to do something in a situation thats going bad)
1.Kidd

Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service
1.Viktor Kruger
Monster chart

Tyrant-Tyrants are the top of the food chain.Watch out for these guys they have a life point system of 125Hp. It takes about 3-4 people to take one down unless its unformed. then itill take one person and some grenades.These creatures are deadly and devestating in combat.They hit numbers up to 45 almost enough to kill a human in one hit.

Zombie-These mindless walkers are Sneaky watch your back in tight spaces.They are slwo and weak though.They can onlt hit up to 5s and 8s with a bite.They have a hit point syetem of 10 a human can kill one in one hit with a good shot.

Licker-These creatures are the ancester of a zombie they are extremly fast and capable of decent dmage so watch out.They hit up to 15s.And have al life system of 25.You will have to take a few good shots on these guys.their brain is exsposed so make the best of it.

Zombie-dogs-These blood thirsty dogs are fast and mean.They hit up to 12s and have a life point system of 15.so get one in your chamber before your pulled to the ground and eaten alive.

Crows-these dumb but vicious birds fly in a flock.they can hit up to 30s when in large flock.so dont be picked to your bones.shoot them down they have a life system of only 5 so choose your shots wisely and pick them off one by one.

Golams-These creature are larger than the tyrant.They have 195 life points.and they hit 75s you will die of you dont run and find a weapon such as the rocket launcher its able to hit 50s.so dont get caught up in the moment.

Trolls-these are about 7ft tall and weigh up to 500lbs.these creatures have a life system of 65 but they hit 35s enough to criticly hurt a human.
Bio:A kind child thats good with blunt objects BAts,pipes, brickbreakers,wooden swords, evil pistols and magnums.
Damiondemens
((your in))
(Arigato but just to say im only semi literate.)
Damiondemens
(Arigato but just to say im only semi literate.)
((ok but dont like use magic or anything))
(damn the best thing im good at *Makes flame appear in hand* Magic... V_V OK GOTCHA ^_^ Just cause the names Damion doesn't mean he can use magic.)
THE START OF THE NEW INCEDENT-IT WAS ABOUT 6PM IN THE AFTERNOON WHEN A BREAKING REPORT ON THE NEWS SAID DEAD WERE ROAMING THE CITY DEVOURING CITIZENS.THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN IT ALL BROKE OUT A MAYHEM OF MADNESS THE ENTIRE TOWN WAS INVADED BY ZOMBIES.................(OK HERES THE START PLEASE POST ACCORDINGLY TO IT)
As i had just enetered my house as the news was playing on my tv i glanced over and saw the news talking about a outbreak of dead.I pretty much ignored it at the time as i walked over into my kicthen and grabbed a Bud-light-beer.I then sat still in my SWAT uniform.I sat drinking my beer listening to the news. ''Ah bull-s**t its just a bunch of garbage.i guess ill go into ttown to check it out.'' I then walked out to my drive and got into my black Hummer-H2.I turned on the radio and every station was playing the news.
Damion looked around his empty house as there left on the fridge a note saying how they left to go to there aunt to get away and to check the news announcing about the outbreak.He looked around and then went running to his room and grabbing a metal bat and a few sharp knife wrapping them up and tying a knot to his black pants. and he put on a black sweatshirt and put some shoes capable to run in on as he ran out the door seeing a black hummer H2 rush past. Most of the town had been abandoned as he stood there shivering looking at the rainy sky. and the wet ground. "Great looks like im in a nightmare" Damion said as he laughed it off trying to cheer himself off he useally cheered himself up by acting like a moron even though he was an intellegent child and was able to picklock doors with a butterknife depending on the door he was able to use a paperclip as well depending on the door. He just stood there.
As i was speeding down the road in my Hummer i was deeply focusing on the radio and what it was saying.I then made a left and started into town down the empty free-way. ''Im weirdly beginning to think this is true. I then sat back and relaxed while driving i took my 9mm laser sighted pistol out of its holster and checked its clip then put it back and continued driving.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff