Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Ten years of MK, summed up in one picture.

Behold, folks... the Mortal Kombat thread. Tons of pages of murder, mayhem, epic battle, backstabbing of teammates, forbidden love, and pure, unadulterated hilarity.

This is not an RP guild, nor is it a guild dedicated to any particular interest--we are a refugee Hangout Thread, the only one that hasn't retreated to GGN and still open for anybody to come and join. Keep in mind that MK is a long-running community, so don't expect to pop in here and say hello and be showered with praise, unless of course you happen to be Skilled Roleplayer, who is a model of excellent online community behavior.

Conversation changes often--although video games, anime/manga, and movies are regular topics, they are not all we talk about, so be prepared for anything, and be prepared to be met with a resounding douchebag "meh" if nobody has anything to reply to you with.

Once again, welcome to MK, we're open 24 hours.

And we are not about the Mortal Kombat video games.

MK: Command
Anonymooo (Founder)
(New Vice Founder) Wil Wheaton

These members act as the moderators of the thread. Their superpowers include the ability to remove spam and/or offensive content, update the topic to reflect discussion or events, and are fairly active or high ranking members of the dust-gathering GGN Guild.

MK: The Original Crew
Captain- Anonymooo
Earth- Crim' Skylicker
Fire- Erinys (formerly AoD)
Wind- KitsuneNinja
Water- Cory
Heart- Stryiker

These are the original five six main members of MK. It all started with a single goofy-a** idea and people stuck around afterward. It was magic.

MK: The Regulars
Celisasu
Mad Migy 9
Katastrophy
straylogic
Dracoya
Tsuchirinhon
dark_sunako_chan
Moriquendi

Post at least once a week and you'll be in this category. If you're new here, follow the lead of these people.

MK: The Sometimes Regulars
KitsuneNinja
Crystal Teardrops
[Celeste Verselles]
Jim Kim
Erinys
hana-chan

Post very sporadically and you'll end up here. It's not a bad place to be--you'll still be welcome--but for the sake of keeping the thread alive, try and post regularly. Despite what you may think, we do care about what you have to say. Sometimes.

MK: New Blood
Shokushu
The Procreator

Been in MK less than six months? Congratulations, you're a newbie. "But Mooo," you may say plaintively, "six months is a long time!" No it's not. It's to show your commitment. Hell, when I eventually reinstate the 0wnage teams, I'm gonna do it based on seniority and post activity, so post away (intelligently).
I'm placing my money on the Doughboy!!!! I killed Stryiker with one smash to the head yesterday. He won't put up much of a fight. 3nodding

Edit: Quote this and I'm kicking your a**.

Edit 2008: When I made this first edit I knew there would be a few 'speshul snowflakes' who thought they would be edgy enough to quote it for the 'lolz'. There comes a point though when it becomes old. And it happens fast.

Now nearly 5 years later, the lolz have truly come and gone and yet some of you seem to think you are still the first person to make such an accomplishment. Congratulations, you have all officially failed the prerequisite of having at least one digit of intelligence to play on the internet.

User Image
You found this while I was baking DIDNT YOU!? In the Kindness thread?!

What...in...the...s**t.
AoD
I'm placing my money on the Doughboy!!!! I killed Stryiker with one smash to the head yesterday. He won't put up much of a fight. 3nodding

Shut up AoD you dont get a say! scream
Stryiker
AoD

YES I DO!!!!!! *smashes him on the head*
AoD
Stryiker
AoD

YES I DO!!!!!! *smashes him on the head*

NO YOU DON'T! *Pulls her ears*
Hey, fight the Doughboy, not her! Jesus... stare

Well, Stryiker's got two votes against him so far. One more will seal it. xd
Anonymooo
Hey, fight the Doughboy, not her! Jesus... stare

Well, Stryiker's got two votes against him so far. One more will seal it. xd
He hurt me... cry *kicks Stryiker*
Screw the Doughboy! Shes like the pre-fight snack before I cook his a** and donate his corpse to...I dont know...Liberia.
hmm...this is interestin.... i bet the doughboy wins, sorri stryiker lol ^^
I vote for Stryiker - I don't like the doughboy
Stryiker
Screw the Doughboy! Shes like the pre-fight snack before I cook his a** and donate his corpse to...I dont know...Liberia.
You mean the appetizer?

*kicks again* I killed you yesterday!!!!!!!!! There's no way you'll win against the Doughboy if you can't beat an innocent girl like me!
crybayb33
hmm...this is interestin.... i bet the doughboy wins, sorri stryiker lol ^^

Cry...how could you. And I LIKE you too.
AoD
Stryiker
You mean the appetizer?

*kicks again* I killed you yesterday!!!!!!!!! There's no way you'll win against the Doughboy if you can't beat an innocent girl like me!

INNOCENT GIRL!? Where?! I dont see one? All I see is the Angel of Death in disguise! Whom I can STILL beat up!
Stryiker
AoD
Stryiker
You mean the appetizer?

INNOCENT GIRL!? Where?! I dont see one? All I see is the Angel of Death in disguise! Whom I can STILL beat up!
You wish!!!!!! *pushes off a cliff* Bye bye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff