Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Lunatic

Not enough sketching around time these days really is a buzzkill....it also makes finishing or semi finishing stuff a reaaal hassle!

But anywho....

Moving on....for the last couple of days...I've been tinkering at this sketch, the initial overhaul of a old design of mine called the Ravager. Adding more juice to it if you will.....so far so good

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

comments...crits whatever....I'm freakin drained

enjoy!
that's really cool... SWEET drawing dude xd
Wow, so detailed! It's a wonderful sketch.
*faints from the greatness*
The overall composition of your work has increased so dramatically over the past year, I'm jealous. TuT

I like all the small details, like the tulip design on the knee-plate and the seams of welded and riveted metal.

SUP!!! :3
The head looks strange. its probably the fact that its a skull. without the mandibula and then a strangly long neck.

aside from that little bit. it looks ******** kickass.

Nice job on the left knee plate.
rofl @ you hahahaha tis amazing 9/10 <3

Destructive Lunatic

babycoy: thanks : D
TiaoLiuChuan: thanks
demon_murasaki: : o
Haneru: I learn fast...or so they say, thanks Kii biggrin
Fuzzywolf: Didn't feel right with the jawbone....I think that may be throwing you off there with the neck size...but maybe, maybe not. Thanks : D
Emo_Holocaust: thanks
xsaki_chanx: thanks
Great to see a post from you Boog. You always have such wonderful sketches. Once again you don't dissappoint, simply awesome. domokun 3nodding
Hm. I don't like the right (viewers) knee plate. It seems too bulky and misshapen, and rather out of place to me.

Other than that.. Woo.. armor.

Destructive Lunatic

Kerrigore: haha, thanks XD
Bare Naked Mizzie: heh, the key word for this guy stiched/cobbled together, and mixed armour. So yeah I do agree that its a tad mishappen at the present, though I feel its perfectly in place for being out of place

Destructive Lunatic

ka-prod for more crits or comments
all i can say is wow.... eek aweeeesommmeee!!

Destructive Lunatic

ladymle: thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas