Welcome to Gaia! ::

i like drawing anime, but i like realistic better
I'll draw as many diff. things as possible, mostly realism. I love drawing animals ^^.

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Full closet 200
Mainly, I draw in a Japanese anime inspired style since that is what made me start taking drawing seriously and it is ingrained me and has been for 12 years.

But I have just starte trying realism too. I am still pretty shoddy at it, but judge for yourself if you want. I have some realism in my WWW link.
I like anime, but I'm trying to engineer my style towards western animation. It's kind of turned into a hybrid. DX
i use my MIX .... i just mix all in my head and than i draw .. its reall simple .... blaugh
I mostly use an anime style
but every now and then I go for a realistic/american comic style.
when I draw anime I use pencils, ink, and colored pencils.
but when I draw realisticly I use only a pen.
yeah... ninja
Darling, I AM my own style heart heart heart
realism and surrealism , i think a blance is needed
I like to draw mostly anime, but expressionism and surrealism are other great styles that I like. 3nodding
I allllwaays do the realism , but NOWW im toootally obbbsessed with the manga XDD !!
I try to be versatile when it comes to art, but I'm afraid I'm not doing a very good job at it. ^^;

Every once and awhile though, I start doodling stuff from Disney and Hayao Miyazaki [especially his backgrounds], because they're... The best. heart

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
I agree that realistic drawings is a nice way of drawing, even though i rarely draw like that.
I draw the anime style.
Why?
Well it isnt easier than realism.
I draw it because of the different varieties of anime styles.
Realism focus on a few types of realism,
while anime has hundreds.
I can draw realism, but I choose to draw anime.
I work mainly in a lineless, soft semi-realism style. I've tried anime...my attempts are laughable.
haha i like to draw anime becuase i suck at realism ...hhaha but seriously yeah ... i like anime better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff