Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Greetings traveller and welcome to Passant Guard, a breedables store based in times of old and mythological truth.

Here you'll find an array of mythical critters, from lions and boars to unicorns and antelopes! biggrin

Be sure to read the rules and FAQ if your confused. Check the availablity section for news of Flatsale, auctions and raffles etc. And have fun roleplaying in the thread and our guild! :3

STAFF

Lineart: Padfootspaws + Amy D
Colourists: Padfootspaws, Syrius Lionwing, Kieko
Guild: CLICK (Free)

Index
1. Welcome + Index
2. Announcements
3. Introduction
4. Rules + FAQ
5. Species
6. Availability
7. Customs
8. Breeding
9. Items
10. Familiars
11. Roleplaying
12. Owners
13. Affiliates
14. Pick up
15. Other

User Image

User Image

NEWS

28/06/06:

The shop has been sleeping for the last few weeks, but growings are finally being sorted out and there will be more activities once this has been sorted.

I'm still searching for an AWESOME colourist. Please PM me (padfootspaws) if you think you can colour for us, and I'll send you a sample to do. :3

27/06/06:

Thank you to Kenshin Lover_16 and xxriku who donated 900g between them in the guild! Thanks guys, sorry we didn't notice this sooner! wink heart

15/06/06:

Hey everyone! Passant is having a bit of a facelift so please bear with us while the post is moved about a bit. Gowings and such will be on hold until then.

-Paddy

User Image

User Image

As you step towards a rather grand looking castle with it's draw bridge agape as if astounded by your presence, you suddenly walk into something . Something warm and fluffy, something alive! It's a bizarre looking creature, with the head of a horse, but the body of both a lion and a bird. You step back and try not to agitate it, what if it eats you? It eyes survey you questioningly before straitening up and clearing it's throat with a smile.

User Image

"I suppose your our new student then?" It grunts and without waiting for an answer begins to lead you towards the stone path heading towards the castle. "Follow me then!" It adds, waddling up the path stopping now and then for you to catch up. On the way the creature explains to you how you've been chosen to enrol in the Passant Guard, a chivalry school for the ancient beasts of England. It also tell you of how long the Guard has been running, and lets say it's in it's thousands.

"Ever wondered why knights and gentry use mythical creatures on their coat of arms, it's not just because they look nice!" The horse neighs and stops before the castle entrance. "Each knight, prince or princess is given a Passant (That's us) at birth, so if they should ever need our aid in battle, we'll be there!" The creature sighs at your blank expression before explaining more. "A Passant grows at the same rate as it's owner, therefore their personalities, aspirations and interests are equally matched. You could call them soul mates, or pets, but I prefer companion. Just like humans, a Passant will pass through several life stages, such as; egg, child, teen, adult etc. And will be schooled accordingly. When a Passant has learnt all they can, then they are free to leave and stand side by side with their human counterpart. It's relatively easy to understand! If your still unsure about things, ask the headmaster, he's usually in his study!" The creature winks at you, then leaves you to think things through.

You have two choices: either turn in the other direction and run, or take your chances and enter the Passant Guard!

...What will you do?

User Image
User Image

There are thousands upon thousands of species when it comes to Passant, of course not all of them have been discovered yet. Scientists and explorers have tried for years to categorise, link and explain the different varieties, but any such task would be foolhardy.

Passants grow in four stages; egg, child, teen, and adult. There are also two extra stages; Elder and Anthro. The Elder stage depends on your Passant (and your own) activity in the thread and the RP guild) , they are usually the wise and experienced... an example to us all. ^__^

All Passants have their own rarity level which is given to them depending on their species. This will usually indicate how easy or difficult it is to obtain them. The levels go from -1 to 10 and show rarity as follows:

User Image

The Anthro stage is yet to be release, but when it is, it will occur once you have purchased Bestia Broth, which will give your Passant the ability to switch from their beast form to a human-like form at will. How awesome is that???

The school is not biased by what creatures they will or will not allow into the school, but there are few dark natured Passants that make the old ways difficult to abide by shall we say? It is known for some students to be expelled (at any age), and once expelled a Passant is never allowed to enter the Guard again! What happens to the expelled students? Well, they tend to live just outside the guard and it's grounds, plotting revenge, sulking or getting on with life and starting a family.... it's up to them really. There are rumours of secret cults gathering on the outer regions of the Guard, lead by ex students and dark minded individuals... well, we think they're just rumours. Oo

RANKS!

All Passants have a rank level depending on their age and also their status in the guard. Their rank status will become more important as they grow, not to mention show other owners how old your Passant is.

The hierarchy is as follows:

Members of the Guard

Egg: Egg Stage
Junior: Child stage
Seniour: Teen stage
Graduate: Adult Stage
Professor: Elder stage (Note: Can only be achieved through excessive RP)

Expelled Passants

Egg: Egg stage
Expelled: Child stage
Rogue: Teen stage
Cult member: Adult stage
Cult Leader: Elder Stage (Note: Can only be achieved through excessive RP)

User Image

Egg???

Passants are hatched from eggs, which are transported to the Guard from around the world. All the eggs brought to the school are accompanied by a tag which gives some indication to the creatures origin. Most of the time it is easy to tell what the egg will hatch into, although some Mystery eggs could contain anything. Once brought to the Guard, eggs are placed in the eggery for incubation, which takes up to a week.

User Image

Lions [DISCOVERED]

Lions are used through out heraldry to hoist up shields and fend off enemies of the realm. They are no mere kitty cats, defending their territory with bravery and pride. One of the most common creatures to attend the Passant guard, but also one of the fiercest.

Rarity: 9 Common
Example: Female Teen

User Image

Horses [DISCOVERED]

One of mans greatest allies, and in some cases also a friend. These creatures will take you into battle without fear, fighting with you until you both meet your (possibly bloody) end. They can also be a thing of beauty, a creature to prize and reveal how wealthy and great one is. Also a regular at the Guard.

Rarity: 8 Common

User Image

Jackals [LIMITED]

Transported via ship from the plains of Egypt, these wild dogs like nothing better than to slink around and play pranks on people. Discovered by professor Doedoes on her expedition to retrieve ancient relics, these creatures adore shiny objects, fish and pumis stones. Oo

Rarity: 4 Becoming extinct
Example: Male Teen

User Image

Tigers [DISCOVERED]

Tiger, tiger burning bright... etc. Ferocious, yet beautiful creatures, tigers are! Though this species is becomming rare like some mythical creatures, thanks to over hunting and destruction of habbitat. A ruddy shame I'd say! Once as common as the lion, these large cats make great Passants!

Rarity: 4 Becoming extinct
Example: Male Cub

User Image

Cheetahs

Discovered by explorer Syrius on her expedition to the plains of Africa. These spotty cats can reach speeds of up to 60mph in mere seconds! They sleep in trees during the day and look really fluffy as cubs. xd Male Cheetahs are rarer than females, but with birth expectance of up to six... who needs men, right? xd

Rarity: 5 Hard to find
Example: Female Adult

User Image

Dogs LIMITED

Mans best friend! And they live up to their name. Dogs can be sweet and loving one moment, then vicious and blood thirsty the next! A great choice for a companion. :3 These lovable mutts are quite common and only available in natural colours!

User Image

Cadoggits [DISCOVERED]

Sort of a cross between a dog and a cat, these little cuties make great companions, although they are quite vain and noted to clean themselves twelve times a day. Though they might appear to be looking down their noses at you Cadoggits are generally sweet natured and love a good belly scratch. :3

Rarity: 5 Hard to Find
Example: Female Cub

User Image

Elephants [DISCOVERED]

RAWR! Elephants rock! Hehe, but besides that they are a great means of extravagant transportation. Often seen in heraldry, elephants tend to be shy and loyal, but if you get on their wrong side... I take pity on thee! Those big tusks of theirs could do some serious damage.

User Image

Swie [DISCOVERED]

Swie's are one of the most lovable creatures you could ever want to meet. Much cleaner and cleverer than a dog, but small and quite helpless in battle situations. Though if your looking for a pet, rather than a companion, then this is the Passant for you. Feed it and it'll love you forever. Swie's are also extreamly soft and warm, great to snuggle up to in colder climates!

User Image

Griffen [DISCOVERED]

Half bird, half lion then theres the Hippogriff which is half bird half horse and there have been other kinds recorded too, but I wont describe them all. Whatever their breeding program, they all tend to be similar in that they take on the habits of the two or more of the species they are crossed with. Often running wild because of the clashing traits, its extrealy hard to train these beasts but if you have a good relationship you may just have a chance. These creatures tend to be female (males a few and far between these days), therefore they usually befriend females, especially at nesting time.

Rarity: 2 Rare

User Image

Mammoths [DISCOVERED]

A resently revived edition to the Passant Guard. These creatures died thousands of years ago, but thanks to Professor Freeze (head of the science department in the Guard) and his ingenious idea to defrost a mammoth egg next to a radiator, Mammoths now roam the land once more. Thanks old frost face! ^__^

Rarity: 4 - Rare'ish
Example: Male Elder

User Image

Wolf [DISCOVERED]

Wolves, being vicious by nature are near impossible to train. Basically its like teaching a duck to tap dance. Not a rare creature but limited in its trust towards human. It can be done though, maybe if you train it from birth... who knows?

Rarity: 7 Average
Example: Female Cub

User Image

Stags/Deer [LIMITED]

An icon of perfection, grace and beauty not to mention power and defence! Deer are quite a challenge in the hunt, and often stay together forming a team. No predator has a chance against a flock of these beasts when the time comes! A rare catch, but a faithful follower.

Rarity: 3 Rare

User Image

Hyenawings

Hyenas with wings!? Oo AHHHH! GET THEM AWAT FROM ME! *Shudder* These are rather antisocial creatures who stick to their own species. Packs range from 3 to 4 and they have the tendancy to bite without warning. It's extreamly difficult to teach or even befriend these creatures, but if you think like they do then your sure to get on like a house on fire! xd

Rarity: 5 Hard to find

User Image

Rats

Some people think rats are disguisting... and they are probably right. Not the best choice for a heraldic beast... I mean, a shield would squash it! xd There are like by some people, however and can be trained to bite at the sound of a bell. Awwwe how cute!

Rarity: 10 Common

User Image

Dragons

Dragons are tricky. Because of their weight and love of sleep, they aren�t much fun as a pet, but they're AWESOME in battle. Killing (or maming if it's not that much of a grudge) thousands at once. They are also good guards (or guardians), as they would sooner die than allow their treasure etc. to be stolen. Difficult to educate, though are they even really that simple?

Rarity: 2 Rare

User Image

Boar

A pig you say? I think not! The board is wild and free. Foraging for food through the dark and dangerous forests. It would eat you if you stepped in it�s path! Fang-like teeth give it deadly abilities, as does is hunger for blood. But I�m sure if you give it a chance you can convince it to do your will.

Rarity: 3 Rare
Example: ???

User Image

Kandagon

These timid creatures were discovered in the outback of Australia. Named after their resemblance to both Kangaroos and Dragons, the Kandagons stick to heards of two (usually a mating pair) and stay in this pairing until they die. The females keep their young in a pouch located on their stomach, and the males are the most loving creatures known to man.

Rarity: 6 Evasive
Example: Male cub

User Image

Bears [COMMING SOON!]

Bears are not the easiest beasts to befriend, in fact if you rub them the wrong way they can be deadly. But they are both smart and loyal like a guard dog with more teeth and sharper claws. A naturally protective animal, the bear is quick to learn new skills as well as tearing heads off.

Example: ???

Pagasus

Pegasi are an extremely rare breed. Half horse, half bird (or angel - the true lineage was lost long ago). This winged beauty can come in two very different varieties. One would be the ever gracious and golden mount of a lord. The finest mode of transport these dark ages have to offer. And then theres the horse of your dreams, the quiet and sadistic Nitemare. Watching, waiting and neighing out an hour your last hour! Muwhahahar! Actually, nobody knows the intentions of a Nitemare they could be harmless for all we know, but they are defiantly a haunting creature!

Rarity: 1 Exreamly Rare

User Image

Unicorns
A horse with properties of a goat, only the unicorn has a single horn, and not two. This horn is said to have magical properties, which (due to mans obsession with the powerful and unknown) is probably why there are next to none left! Unknown is the key noun for this creature I often doubt if they even exist?

Rarity: -1 Myth?

User Image

Winged Lions

These are by far the most beautiful creatures you will ever see. Created by the love between a lion known as Godfrey and a Pegasus named Rayanna, heroes to each species concerning the Great Battle some hundred years ago. Neither good nor evil triumphed, and although the battle has long since past there is often rumour that it is time to end it... once and for all!

Alicorns

A cross between pegasi and unicorn. This was an alchemists experiment gone wrong, but ended up being his retirement fund! The only way these creatures can be created is by the successful breeding of Unicorn and a pegasi and the only one who knows how is the Alchemist Dr Whistle Stunt. Maybe if you ask him nicely?

User ImageOTHER

There are some Passants that we can't list because of their exreame rarity. Look out for these in actions and competitions!

User Image

User Image

There are a few rules to follow, as there are in any breedables thread. Here are a few that may change randomly so read them regularily. Changes will be noted!

No stealing/editing lineart etc
This rule should really speek for itself. It's a nasty offence to do this in any way, and you will be reported to a moderator, post haste! mad

Please Upload your Passant to your own server

Unfortunately we don't have unlimited server space so please upload your passant to your own server at each stage. Sometimes the urls will change when your passant is growing so we reccomend you check the thread often for growings. Once you have uplaoded your passant please PM your new link to PassantGuard and it will be added ASAP!

KEWLl! Pokemon!!11 Can I av 1 plz???
Please don't use text message speech in the thread, a few words are fine, but if I can't read what your saying then you haven't got a chance in hell. Plus you can't just be given a Passant, they are not free unless it's a gift from a friend etc.

No Harassing People in the thread
Play nice or we'll have to create a black list, and we don't really want one here.

So can I PM you for something?
No. Please ask in the thread first, before you PM either me (Paddy) or Amy D. My inbox is full enough as it is! xd

How many pets can I own?
There is no limit to how many passants you own, but you cannot breed two of your own pets, they must breed with another owners pets... or we could get deformaties? Oo

Manners please
Remember to treat all owners with respect, this goes for both the thread and the guild. :3 Make friends not law suits!

Can I be added to the mailing list?
Passant Guard will be hard enough to cater for without the excess of a mailing list. So instead, please subscribe to the thread to hear of updates etc. We may send out a notice for competitions etc, but it takes so long! xd

How much are regular Passants and how can I get one?
It depends really... no Passant is really regular, but prices will be revealed when a flatsale or auction is taking place etc.
The only way you can get a Passant is through Flatsales, auctions and competitions. Prices will range depending on the rarity of each beast, which indicates how many we will launch.

Depending on rarity here is a guide on general prices (though the could be different in the sale):

GENERAL PRICES
Rarity Level -

10 - 9 = 5K
8 = 7K
7 = 9K
6 = 11K
5 = 13K
4 = 15K
3 = 20K
2 = Auction or raffle only
1 or Below 1 = Auction or Raffle only

Do you accept items?
We will accept items at Lucky Devil. Usually letters or rare items. xd If you'd like an extra special Passant/passants, you could offer these...

User Image

... though I highly doubt it! sweatdrop

When will my egg grow?
It depends on how much time Paddy and Amy have, but usually up to two weeks. If your egg doesn't change, please PM either padfootspaws or Amy D explaining your situation. If you'd like to stop, speed up or change your Passant quickly there are special potions you may purchace from the potion store! smile

Life cycle

Egg Stage: 1 - 2 weeks
Child Stage - 3 weeks
Teen Stage: 3 weeks
Adult Stage: Save to your own server

Do you accept pet trades?
We will accept pet trades as long as we like what you've got to offer. Please leave a message on the thread with a link to your shop and state which type of Passant you'd be interested in. If we'd like to trade with you, we will PM you with an answer. If not, don't worry about it, we might just be busy. :3

QUESTIONS ABOUT CUSTOMS

EchoLimaFoxtrot

1) Are customs started out as eggs or... something else?
2) Can the pin-on wings and possibly headdress be added onto the custom order, or wait for that? (not sure if this helps with only onetime added if starts at something other than an egg?)
3) Are there any rules as to what can be on the egg for markings? (I am not thinking on a lot, but... *hides* I also have to talk to this sis.... *wishes the phone would pick up*)
4) I think that is all I got.... sweatdrop

Answers:

1) Customs can start at any stage, but the price will not change because of that, so you'd get more for your money startig at the egg stage (unless you wanna RP right away). ^___^

2) Accessories can be added to any pet, on any stage eccept the egg stage (because of the short time a Passant remains an egg). You can order them before your egg grows, so that they appear on your Passant when they are born. 3nodding

3) With customs you can have whatever markings you lie (Please be sure to give me a thorough explaination or an image example if you have one) mrgreen The marking will appear on your egg, but not in as much detail as the actual Passant will have. wink

4) No problem! smile Anytime!

GROWTH ALTERATIONS!

Can I make my Passant grow quicker/stop growing/be young again? Well yes you can! ^___^ But this comes at a price! You can purchase special gems designed to do those three things!

User Image

Red Gem - Stops Growth [500g]
Amber Gem - Back one Stage [2000g]
Green Gem - Speeds up Growth [2000g]

You can only use a gem once and only one can be used on each Passant, so use them wisely! wink

User Image

User Image

HOW TO GET A PASSANT?
You can get a Passant by Flatsale, auction, raffle and custom. Flatsales and auctions will be announced in the thread, as will raffles, but customs you may request at anytime.

RAFFLE!

NA

AUCTIONS

NA

UPCOMMING FLATSALES

Here are the latest Passants to go up for flatsale.
You will be prompted when the Flatsale begins, please don't make an offer until then! ^___^

How Flatsales work
The time of the Flat Sale will normally be posted in the title of the thread or on the first post. (Though it may change at any time)

As soon as this messsage is posted:

Quote:
GO!!! GRAB A PASSANT!!!

Please state which egg number you would like, followed by;

1. A name
2. A personality (in one word)
3. The gaian username you would like on the cert

... you may stake you claim and then send your trade to the appropriate colourist.

It will be a fist come first serve basis and please no changing your posts. Also only one egg per flatsale per customer, to make it fair. biggrin

FS opening again soon

PADFOOT'S FLATSALES:

NA

AMY'S FLATSALES:

NA

SYRIUS' FLATSALES:

NA

User Image
User Image

Special sales

This is where you may order your very own unique Passant, with original lineart, colours, personality ect. The cost will refelect how special we want to keep this feature, as well as the work which will need to be put into it.

You will be able to commission padfootspaws or Amy D to invent a Passant to your design. Weather than be a creature from mythology, or one you've created yourself... it's entirely up to you. ^___^

CUSTOMS
Because customs are much quicker to obtain than FS and auctions they will be of a much higher price. In fact twice the amount of regular Passants. So if you wanted a common Passant with colours of your choice it would cost you 6K, and so on.
Extreamly rare Passants cannot be bought by custom.

Only Passants levels 3 - 10 can be bought via commission.

If you would like to apply for a custom, please send this to padfootspaws, Syrius Lionwing or Amy D:

ORDER FORM
CUSTOM PASSANT
Type: (Levels 3 - 10)
Name:
Starting stage : (egg, Junior, senior, graduate)
Personality:
Colours: [hair, body, eyes, markings/patterns]
Who it's for:
Who do you want to colour your passant: (Amy D/ Padfootspaws/ Syrius Lionwing)

If your custom is accepted you will then be asked to send trade (in pure please).

PADFOOTS COMMISSIONS -

1. OPEN
2. OPEN

AMY'S COMMISSIONS -

1. Open
2. Open

SYRIUS' COMMISSIONS

1. Open
2. Open

User Image

User Image

Breeding

Aha! Love is in the air is it? :3 Thought so! Well don't be a shrew, all things 'do it' that includes Passants!

Of course, it is rather odd breeding between species, therefore most Passants wait until mid-life before settling down and starting a family. mrgreen heart

Once a male and a female Passant connect, and you have informed Paddy or Amy, we can come to some arrangement on how many young the breeding pair will be having. There is a charge for each additional child, and you are limited to how many times your Passants can 'do it', so use this ability sparingly. biggrin

How many times can a Passant Breed?
Depending on how strong the female Passant is, she can give birth at least three times, either by the same partener or with different ones all together. Passants usually give birth to two offspring, but there are ways of encouraging higher numbers by the means of potions etc (that nay or may not work).

But my Passant is a goat and my friends is a rabbit? How???
I won't go into too much detail, but it is more than possible for different species to interbreed. Of course a whole new set of lineart will need to be made so there will be a raise in price. Here's a genral price guide to give you a idea:

Normal breeding (two offspring):

Same species - 50K
Same species (rare) - 100K
Different species - ??? (commission new lineart)

I WANT MORE!!!
If your expecting more than two offspring, then nature will need a little help getting you there. There are several different methods you could try, but potions seem to be the safest. See below for a list of different concoctions.

Adamo Juice

Can help the female concieve more successfully when taken around the midnight hour.

Expectancy once taken: 3 offspring
Cost: 25K

Pario Potion

Made by alchemists seeking to build armies of Passants up to twice as fast, Pario doubles the birth expectancy.

Expectancy once taken: 4 offspring
Cost: 35K

Tibi Boom

A really strong draught, bordering on dangerous. Taking this potion could raise the birth expectancy greatly, though only seven Passants have ever tried it... one died.

Expectancy once taken: Up to 6 offspring, or sudden death?
Cost: 50K

User Image

User Image

Welcome to the Guard items store!
A great place to buy your essentials such as armour, jewelry and even toys. :3
As I said, essential! biggrin Hehe! You'll find lots of things here which can be added to teens or adults. Some may be added to the child stage, but please ask first.

PIN ON WINGS!
NEW!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did your Passant ever dream of flying... or just want to look good? Then why not purchase a pair of pin on wings! ^__^

They fit most creatures, from lions to Boars, and look great at parties. :3 You can have them on the head, the back or on paws etc. but only one pair per critter!

They cost just 1K to add to your Passant, and come in a range of different styles:

(in order of image)

Angelic
Demonic
Tree imp
Heraldic
Fae/butterfly
Feathers
Coral

Look out for rare ones! biggrin

MORE ITEMS COMING SOON!!!

User Image
User Image

Familiars

Familiars, or guardians as they are sometimes known, are a great way to help develop your Passants education skills. By having this constant companion they will pointed in the right direction throughout life, love and ledgend.

As with the Passants, Guardians have a rarity level of their own, though their price is constant. They come with their own cert, and can be RP'ed just like the Passants can.

All Guardians are 5K each and can only be bought if you already own a Passant. Their colours are similar to their Passant as they are created using a hair, scale or tooth from the existing Passant.

Only one guardian per Passant.
Only available for child, teen, adult, elder and anthro.

AVAILABLE GUARDIANS

::NONE AVAILABLE::

If you would like a guardian for your Passant. Then please post this in the thread and wait till your request is accepted! :3

Guardian order form

Guardian Order form:

Passants name:
Guardians Name:
Your name:

User Image
User Image

The Passant Guard exist in ancient times (of course) in the heart of Britain. When villages were still being built and great beasts roamed the lands. The map above shows where abouts in Britain the guard is located, though there are known headquarters throughout the land. The guard is just one of them.

This next illustration shows the Guard and its surrounding area, which will be explained in greater detail (for the purpose of roleplaying).

Passant Castle

The home and headquarters for the Passant Guard. A grand building of stone which looks much smaller on the outside than it does when your inside. This of course is all down to the spells placed upon the castle long long ago. There are many rooms including a dining hall for all those hungry beasts, dorm rooms and training rooms. There is also a vast and beautiful courtyard for out door activities, as well as a never ending maze.

Only people who are invited may enter the castle, and you'd be a fool to try otherwise.

Village of Cinewold

Home to the humans of Passant Guard, a quiet village of traders and artisans. Cinewold (pronounced 'Signvold') has been around since the castle was built as masons were brought it to help with the mammoth task, and thus the masons stayed and also built the village.

Markets and prayerhouses are some of the common features of the village, and the village crypt is also a must see!

Green Lake

A great place to do a spot of fishing or to train your water type Passant. Boats can be hired at reasonable prices, as well as fishing rods. Also a romantic hotspot! heart mrgreen

Sherwood

The most dangerous creatures and people reside in these parts. Dark folk who wish to remain unseen or keep a low profile. Be very careful around Sherwood, or you may finish up with an arrow in your back.

Hightop

A lot higher than you think! Oxygen levels are quite low up there so get some training in before you venture too far! It's also very cold on Hiltop... take your wollies!

A great place for Dragon spotting or hill rolling.

Hightop Bottom

A very pleasant place... or is it? Watch out for the old 'STAND AND DELIVER', and packs of wolves... don't want to be dinner now do we?

Of course, nowhere is more beautiful than Hilltop bottom, so if you've got the guts why not take a trip up there and see what you can find.

Beyond Passant Guard

... who knows?

User Image

User Image

The owners list has been moved here as its so HUGE!

User Image
User Image

If you'd like to affiliate with the shop, then please ask first in the thread! ^__^

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8378120#402791813]
[img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/passantguard/Site%20stuff/
linkage.jpg[/img][/url]

Affiliates and Friends:

Pirates of Anthrosia
Goats can fly
Darkend Illusions
Ben and Jerseys
Kaelin Lachlan
Dragons
Pheenx
The Dometic Hybrid Center

User Image
User Image

Please save ALL stages of your pet.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Trading???:

If you'd like to request a pet trade for a pet from your store, then please leave a note in the thread and we'll see what we can do. smile

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces