Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Table of Contents

1. Intro and Explanation
2. Rules and Submitting
3. Gaians
4. Views of Style
5. P's Profile
6. B's Profile
7. A's Profile
8. Cosplay
9. Weekly Challenge
10. Monthly Contest
11. Charity
12. Reserved
13. Reserved
14. Reserved

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Intro and Explanation

Our last hangout kind of flopped as the first post got way too flooded with avi art so I decided to make a new hangout xd Feel free to just chat away... It's in Chatterbox for a reason.

A huge part of Gaia beyond the forums and threads would be the avatars and items. This thread was created to help people make QUESTING GOALS. We don't rate avatars, we help come up with new outfits and ideas using the Gaia Avatar Creator (GAC). Things taken into consideration will be such things as color, expense, theme, and complexity based on the person's wishes.

Will you rate me?
No... you didn't read my intro... READ THE INTRO

What is the Gaia Avatar Creator (GAC)?
An avatar simulator that can be used online or downloaded from here http://avatarcreator.shoutpad.com/

How can I get suggestions?
Read the next post for rules and submission info

Will you donate to me?
Don't ask me directly! That would be an instant NO! Read the next post and the post entitled "Charity".

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rules and Submitting

RULES

1. READ THE INFO AND EXPLANATION
2. Follow the TOS
3. Do not ask me to donate to you - fill out the application
4. Do not ask me to rate you
5. Advertising and annoying posts will be deleted

SUBMISSION
There are 3 types of applications: Make me a Look, Challenge Submission, and Charity Submission.
POST, DO NOT PM THE APPLICATIONS

Make me a look application

Username: Who the look is for
New clothes or full makeover: Whether you just want new items or a whole new body type. If new say whether we should choose the new body or post a description/GAC screenshot of the one you want
Theme: General ideas of the look you'd like to go for. The more descriptive you get the better. (i.e. nitemare, angelic, purple, wacky... etc)
Budget: Should we go all out or do you have a general budget you're looking at?
Items that MUST be used: List any items that must be included

Challenge Application

Which challenge:
GAC Pic:

Charity Application

Username: Who the donation would be for
Quest Thread: If you have one
Description/GAC image: so we know what it looks like
What items you need: What items are left on your quest?
How much gold you need: How much would it cost to complete the outfit

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gaians

Listed below will be members of the thread, frequent bumpers, contest winners, charity highlights, and banned individuals.

Members

1. Pocky
2. Baronette
3. Azrac

Frequent Bumpers

Currently None

Contest Winners

Currently None

Charity Highlights

Banned

Currently None (let's keep it this way)

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Views of Style

Everyone has their own views of style. When creating an outfit things such as interests, attitude, color palette, complexity, originality and expense are taken into consideration. An avatar should be something the person behind it likes not just the other people looking at it. This post will be used for quotes and theories of avatar style.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
P's Profile

Names I go by: Pocky, Wagu, and Wagupocky

Likes: Pocky, Anime, Cosplay, Photography, Foreign Films, Techno/Trance, Art Tutorials

Dislikes: Bugs....

Pocky's Highlights
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pocky's Portfolio
B's Profile

Nicknames: Baron, Baron-chan, Sutaseyu ((on sheezyart))

Likes: Drawing, reading, writing ((anything creative really)) 3nodding Yoga, lavender, drama/theater, purple xD, and POCKY.!! (( the food and the peron xd ))

Dislikes: Being alone at night, scary movies/stories, fanboy/girls o.o

Baron's Highlights
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Baron's Favorite Outfits
A's Profile

Nicknames: Azzy. And that's the only one I'll admit to here.

Likes: Hmm... Reading, writing, drawing, sleeping, heart BARONETTE heart , Pocky, pocky, Cadbury creme eggs and... reading, I think.

Dislikes: Roaches, beggars and cauliflower.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cosplay

Cosplaying is popular amongst anime lovers and convention goers alike. It can even be brought to Gaia ;D Below are images of Gaian cosplayers or cosplay ideas to inspire others to create their own.

Alice in Wonderland Group

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
WEEKLY CHALLENGE

The weekly challenge is where we three pick a so-called "ugly" or "useless" item, and see if we can make an attractive, or at least decent, outfit using it. If you would like to join in the fun, and, perhaps, have your submission highlighted here and even entered into the monthly contest, please fill out the 'Challenge Application' found in the Rules and Submitting section of this thread.

Pocky's Submission

Baronette's Submission

Azrac's Submission

Challenge Submissions

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Monthly Contest

The contest is based on the weekly challenges. All submissions posted for the weekly challenge will be entered in the monthly contest. A random prize of my choosing will be given for what I feel to be the best use of one of our hard-to-use/ugly item challenges given that month.

Winners

Currently None
Charity

Think your quest is something unique? Fill out a Charity Application found under "Rules and Submitting" and maybe you will be picked for a donation. DO NOT PM ME and ONLY POST IT ONCE or you will not get a donation. I look at creativity and style first and foremost, I will not donate to you if I feel your quest is just to get a lot of expensive stuff. Nice people are more likely to get donations biggrin

Donated to

Currently None

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quick Reply

Submit