Welcome to Gaia! ::

takes the peas and smiles I better get this started... Thank you. He whistles softly as he walks to the kitchen and starts getting out various implements of destruction.
Wagupocky
Polaris II
Wagupocky
Polaris II

Hmm...*warps out for a brief moment and returns with sugar snap peas a few seconds later*

pounces w00t! sugar snap peas it is! <3

x3 Oh none for me thanks..the wife made a pretty big dinner, what with three kids in the house now. *sighs contently*
whee well thank you then biggrin

Aww shucks...t'worth nothin'. sweatdrop
Well my youngest daughter is talking now. ^^ She's talking in full sentences.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azrac
takes the peas and smiles I better get this started... Thank you. He whistles softly as he walks to the kitchen and starts getting out various implements of destruction.
wanders into kitchen, washes her hands and rolls up her sleeves...though she doesn't have sleeves...so nvm.... can I help? biggrin
Wagupocky
Azrac
wanders into kitchen, washes her hands and rolls up her sleeves...though she doesn't have sleeves...so nvm.... can I help? biggrin

looks over and grins Well, sure! Let's see... He glances at the various food items in and about the counter. Since you are so keen on the peas, why don't you start those up... I'll work on the fish filets and sauce. Hmm... Still missing something, it seems....

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Polaris II
Thats Awsome

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azrac
Wagupocky
Azrac

looks over and grins Well, sure! Let's see... He glances at the various food items in and about the counter. Since you are so keen on the peas, why don't you start those up... I'll work on the fish filets and sauce. Hmm... Still missing something, it seems....
mashed potatoes? or something starchy.... gets out a pot, puts the peas and some water in and starts up the stove
Kanami
Polaris II
Thats Awsome

Yeah. x3

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Polaris II
Kanami
Polaris II
Thats Awsome

Yeah. x3
what about the other two?
Wagupocky
mashed potatoes? or something starchy.... gets out a pot, puts the peas and some water in and starts up the stove

Yes, mashed potatoes should work well.... He smiles I'll let you handle that. I'll also make the salad, though. He begins mixing the spices in a small bowl.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azrac
Wagupocky

Yes, mashed potatoes should work well.... He smiles I'll let you handle that. I'll also make the salad, though. He begins mixing the spices in a small bowl.
nods and goes and gets some potatoes then starts skinning them
Kanami
Polaris II
Kanami
Polaris II
Thats Awsome

Yeah. x3

Felix has been training with me a lot, and Aurora is a bookworm, she's studying to be a sagess.
Wagupocky
Azrac
Wagupocky

nods and goes and gets some potatoes then starts skinning them
whistles softly to himself as he sprinkles the mixture over three rather large fish fillets. He begins to hum as he picks up the baking sheet and places it in the oven. There... good 20 minutes or so should do it... then I'll add the cheese.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Polaris II
Kanami
Polaris II
Kanami
Polaris II
Thats Awsome

Yeah. x3

Felix has been training with me a lot, and Aurora is a bookworm, she's studying to be a sagess.
Pretty darn kools^^

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azrac
whistles softly to himself as he sprinkles the mixture over three rather large fish fillets. He begins to hum as he picks up the baking sheet and places it in the oven. There... good 20 minutes or so should do it... then I'll add the cheese.
good thing you know how to cook!

I only know basic stuff sweatdrop
cooks the skinned potatoes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out