Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doji Kurohito
wakes up eek
Roo looks over at him with a sour look on her face. "ewww..."

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Looks at Roo back Im not that ugly am I?
Doji Kurohito
Looks at Roo back Im not that ugly am I?
"NO! NO! of course not..I just tried to reheat my tea...and well blood doesn't taste good reheated.." Roo says as she pours the tea down the drain in the sink before begining to fix her another cup this time with a little more blood in it.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
rolls in and lands on her laptop oh crud...that's no good... picks up her laptop makes sure it's ok and sets up camp at the bar
Wagupocky
rolls in and lands on her laptop oh crud...that's no good... picks up her laptop makes sure it's ok and sets up camp at the bar
Roo looks over towards her. "hey there pocky."

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mini-Roo
Wagupocky
hey there! how ya doing?
Wagupocky
Mini-Roo
Wagupocky
hey there! how ya doing?
"I"m doing good, how bout yourself?" Roo asks softly.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mini-Roo
good! trying to color something for a friend before he gets online....I don't think I'm gonna finish it on time o.<
Wagupocky
Mini-Roo
good! trying to color something for a friend before he gets online....I don't think I'm gonna finish it on time o.<
"Awww." Roo takes a sip of her tea.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hahaha, I hate sports but I'm watching the Steelers game... (I go to school in Pittsburgh), if they win this (which I don't think they will....) there's a chance for an all PA Super Bowl cool
Wagupocky
hahaha, I hate sports but I'm watching the Steelers game... (I go to school in Pittsburgh), if they win this (which I don't think they will....) there's a chance for an all PA Super Bowl cool
"Lol" (Isn't really into sports) "That's cool i guess." Roo shrugs her shoulders.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mini-Roo
Wagupocky
"Lol" (Isn't really into sports) "That's cool i guess." Roo shrugs her shoulders.
hahaha, any other team and I wouldn't care, but all my friends are cheering for the Steelers so I'm just checking it out XD

Might also be a side effect of boredom...
Wagupocky
Mini-Roo
Wagupocky
hahaha, any other team and I wouldn't care, but all my friends are cheering for the Steelers so I'm just checking it out XD

Might also be a side effect of boredom...
"Lol, yea i'm sure."

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
gets the base coloring down time for shading! >P
Wagupocky
gets the base coloring down time for shading! >P
"had doji left?" Roo asks softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items