Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wagupocky
Azrac
Wagupocky
"flies" over and crashes into Azrac you sir are pounced! >D

Ack! He grins though Well, hello, Pocky! How goes it?
it goes kinda meh....but better now that you're here! biggrin

How are you doing?

bounces gently off a wall Oh, surviving. Actually in a pretty good mood, for once. Lazy, lazy day.
Oh, and if that job offer is still open I'd like to take you up on it.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azrac

bounces gently off a wall Oh, surviving. Actually in a pretty good mood, for once. Lazy, lazy day.
YAY! I'll tell Lewis to update it tomorrow then whee

figure it all out? biggrin
spins around loving the weightlessness
Wagupocky
Azrac

YAY! I'll tell Lewis to update it tomorrow then whee

figure it all out? biggrin
spins around loving the weightlessness

does a flip for the heck of it, grinning Well, most of it. It was a lot easier once I figured out that the machine runs a parallel gravity sphere that mimics the planets own gravity, then... He trails off and shakes his head. Let's just say mostly. What I don't know, I can figure out soon enough.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azrac

does a flip for the heck of it, grinning Well, most of it. It was a lot easier once I figured out that the machine runs a parallel gravity sphere that mimics the planets own gravity, then... He trails off and shakes his head. Let's just say mostly. What I don't know, I can figure out soon enough.

nods man...I'm lucky to have a friend like you Azrac! whee I would never have figured that stuff out @_@
Wagupocky

nods man...I'm lucky to have a friend like you Azrac! whee I would never have figured that stuff out @_@

grins What can I say? Years of technobabble have finally paid off. So how's business?

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azrac
Wagupocky

grins What can I say? Years of technobabble have finally paid off. So how's business?
It was pretty good yesterday, it's a latenight kind of thing I think... I think I'll hop between here and <insert thread name here> for a nice even balance of randomness and RP though.... I dunno what you're up for right now but I kinda wanna relocate ninja
Wagupocky
Azrac
Wagupocky

It was pretty good yesterday, it's a latenight kind of thing I think... I think I'll hop between here and <insert thread name here> for a nice even balance of randomness and RP though.... I dunno what you're up for right now but I kinda wanna relocate ninja
Sounds fine to me. I'll be right behind ya.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
keeps an eye on the place just incase anyone shows and needs anything ninja
floats around in fetal position while listening to Clasical music
Bounces off a wall and flys around, throwing a ball I am a Blitzball player!! Barg!!

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zach Lewis
Bounces off a wall and flys around, throwing a ball I am a Blitzball player!! Barg!!
pops up out of no where and slams the ball at his head >D
Rolls away from momentum OH NOES!!!!!! :O

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ball bouces off a nearby wall and she catches it

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
drops the ball and it floats away
hits wall and starts to float off elsewhere, hair spreading out looking like a badly made pizza...well something like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff