anyways, whats all the comotion?
I really hope we aren't fighting...and certainly over mutual friends sad

*runs over to comfort her*
i need some more friends anyways.
*looks at her AFK and OMG*
gonk how so fast? advice, me need advice gonk
Wagupocky
Mini-Roo
"you know what i mean." Roo says frankly.
Roo...I don't have a problem with you. And I don't "flip out" I'm a fairly calm person... I get depressed a lot because I have DEPRESSION and that stems out of loneliness... Doji and Lewis are really the only good friends I have here... No offense but you're a little too much for me as far as friends go... sweatdrop I don't mind when they give you hugs and pet you or whatever. I think you've misunderstood sad and I'm sorry if I've given you that impression.
"let me put it this way..every time i come on. you seem to get really depressed. And it's only when i talk to Zach or Doji. Yes i know they are your friend, but that doesn't mean that they only have to talk to you." Roo says softly as she looks towards her.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gwmoney1200
Wagupocky
Gwmoney1200
*walks in and sees the arguement between the two girls*
how come girls dont fight over me? gonk
anyways, whats all the comotion?
I really hope we aren't fighting...and certainly over mutual friends sad

*runs over to comfort her*
i need some more friends anyways.
*looks at her AFK and OMG*
gonk how so fast? advice, me need advice gonk
sweatdrop I dunno....I have good friends that like to help me out...I made a lot off of Halloween...w00 boy....those G Corp labcoats! um....buy low, sell high in the market....it's a whole bunch of stuff.... o.o;;;
Mini-Roo
Wagupocky
Mini-Roo
Roo...I don't have a problem with you. And I don't "flip out" I'm a fairly calm person... I get depressed a lot because I have DEPRESSION and that stems out of loneliness... Doji and Lewis are really the only good friends I have here... No offense but you're a little too much for me as far as friends go... sweatdrop I don't mind when they give you hugs and pet you or whatever. I think you've misunderstood sad and I'm sorry if I've given you that impression.
"let me put it this way..every time i come on. you seem to get really depressed. And it's only when i talk to Zach or Doji. Yes i know they are your friend, but that doesn't mean that they only have to talk to you." Roo says softly as she looks towards her.

sister!! Stop the madness!!!
*holds her leg as he sobs*
Stop the Madness!!! gonk crying

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mini-Roo
Wagupocky
Mini-Roo
I honestly wasn't aware of that... I'm not trying to cut you out of anything...

I'll just leave the bar then....I don't want to upset you anymore....
walks out
Gwmoney1200
Mini-Roo
Wagupocky
Mini-Roo

Roo looks at him and shakes her head.
Mini-Roo
Gwmoney1200
Mini-Roo
Wagupocky
Mini-Roo

Roo looks at him and shakes her head.

*gets up from ground and sits on couch*
Roo goes and sits down on a chair and looks around the room.
Mini-Roo

*gets up and sits next to her*
are you ok sis?
*trys to comfort her*
Gwmoney1200
Mini-Roo

are you ok sis?
*trys to comfort her*
"I'm fine.." Roo says as she looks towards him.
Mini-Roo
Gwmoney1200
Mini-Roo

are you ok sis?
*trys to comfort her*

*smiles and gives her a big hug*
your my sister, im suppose to help you in anyway, so, if anything is bothering you, just call me. wink 3nodding
Gwmoney1200
Mini-Roo
Gwmoney1200
Mini-Roo

are you ok sis?
*trys to comfort her*

your my sister, im suppose to help you in anyway, so, if anything is bothering you, just call me. wink 3nodding
"Alright..." Roo says softly as she looks towards him.
Mini-Roo
Gwmoney1200
Mini-Roo
Gwmoney1200
Mini-Roo

are you ok sis?
*trys to comfort her*

"Alright..." Roo says softly as she looks towards him.

*smiles then gets up and fixes self a cup of tea with a drop of aurafina in it*
Roo slowly looks around the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas