Welcome to Gaia! ::

The_Vampire_Louis
Sadida090
*er.....HELLO im here 2 u can talk to me you know* walks over to louis "hey you k"

"Yea." he says as he looks at the girl. He blushes a little bit.

sorta bends down *smiles*
The_Vampire_Louis
Quote:
"Ahh..." I had a slight sweat coming down the side of my face as I lowered my eyes a bit more looking at him helping my leg. "You didn't have to do this......." I said as I was a bit worried how the other's would react to this..

((Bye miss-gothika))

"I know. But I wanted too." he said as he sat and leaned against the wall. "I'm afraid to go back, they fight over me. I don't like that."

I lean my head back a bit as well looking at you as I giggled slightly. "Sounds like you wanted me to take you away..." I said as I blushed a bit smiling looking at him. "You really don't like to be messed with a bunch of girls... I know how that feels either side of anger of girls or guys just like me because I act like this, and more ... Like me." I said as I my brownish red eyes look at him. "You sure you don't want to go back? I mean you won't have to be so... Worried about other's or me... but either way. It's up to you I know how life works. It's odd..." I said as I keep myself curled up looking at him feeling my hair still infront of my left eye as I still watched him stay calm.
Angel_Fallen
The_Vampire_Louis
Quote:
"Ahh..." I had a slight sweat coming down the side of my face as I lowered my eyes a bit more looking at him helping my leg. "You didn't have to do this......." I said as I was a bit worried how the other's would react to this..

((Bye miss-gothika))

"I know. But I wanted too." he said as he sat and leaned against the wall. "I'm afraid to go back, they fight over me. I don't like that."

I lean my head back a bit as well looking at you as I giggled slightly. "Sounds like you wanted me to take you away..." I said as I blushed a bit smiling looking at him. "You really don't like to be messed with a bunch of girls... I know how that feels either side of anger of girls or guys just like me because I act like this, and more ... Like me." I said as I my brownish red eyes look at him. "You sure you don't want to go back? I mean you won't have to be so... Worried about other's or me... but either way. It's up to you I know how life works. It's odd..." I said as I keep myself curled up looking at him feeling my hair still infront of my left eye as I still watched him stay calm.

"They really scare me. I'm not getting in the middle of a cat fight." he explained.

Quote:

"Hello. My name is Louis."
The_Vampire_Louis
Angel_Fallen
The_Vampire_Louis
Quote:

((Bye miss-gothika))

"They really scare me. I'm not getting in the middle of a cat fight." he explained.

Quote:

"hi im the infamous Akinia" stands up "yo i was kinda in a ruff battle with pos and need blood anydonaters"
The_Vampire_Louis
Angel_Fallen
The_Vampire_Louis
Quote:

((Bye miss-gothika))

Quote:

I looked at the other girl as I looked at Louis a bit and then closed my eyes not saying anything holding on to my neckles softly. "Well... either way... I won't stop you for whatever you want to do... I doubt everyone will try to jump at you... Mostly they might sweet talk there way to get to know you." I said as I laughed a bit. As I stopped to talk for a bit knowing something was up I watched the two as I keep staying more silent a bit.
Name: Sayaka
Race (Human or vamp): human
Appearance: User Image
Bio: sayakas parents are neglevtive and sometimes abusive.she wanders around the city until late hours before going home only because she finds it more peacful. she carries around with her a little pocket knife to fend off mobbers. though she was never brought up to belive in the supernatural. sayaka believed that vampires only exsisted in movies and books... never in her wildest dreams would she have imagined that she walked amungst them every day...

((one question... what time period are we in?^^))
sense's something pulls out 2 hand guns and aims right at dracula

Dracula:"surprise surprise little kiddie's

Akinia:"holy.....cheese and crackers"
((We are in present time.))
Sees dracula. Sits there.
Sadida090
sense's something pulls out 2 hand guns and aims right at dracula

Dracula:"surprise surprise little kiddie's

Akinia:"holy.....cheese and crackers"

I glared at him Dracula, and tried to get up but I fell down on my knee again. "AGH!" I was upset as I really wanted to get him for what he did to me 50 years ago. I was upset as heck. "Grr.... You guys get out of here!" I was trying to hold of Drac breath. I saw the vampires trying to get us as I grabbed my inferno gun and shoot one at the head. "BACK OFF YOU MORONS!" I yell out as I tried to hold them off. "GET GOING NOW!" I yelled out at them.
no he hurt me to lifts shirt up to reveal a scar *readys demonic blade*

"this is for revenge"stabs him in his arm
"and this is for mom"drops down takes out guns runs backwards only to do a cool backflip and shoot all her bullets and get punched in mid air *she flyes through a wall
He stands up. "Dont you dare hurt them." he said firmly to Dracula. "I know your friends with my creator and all, but don't hurt them."
un ouces bleeding
I watched what was going on as Drac's little Vampire's held me back I looked as I stare over at Louis. "Louis... Don't let Drac take you down so easy..." I said as I felt one bite my bloody leg. "AGH!!!! YOU SON OF A!!" I yelled out so loud as my fangs showed getting upset, and feeling the pain of there teeth going into my leg.
He put a cloth over his ears. He pulled out a piccolo and began to play the highest note he could. That sent any vampire into a state of shock. Dracula's little vampires retreated.
"..............."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces