• Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kanami
Wagupocky
Doji Kurohito
Wagupocky
alright sad

Lack of Azrac affecting you? I grabbed her some tea and set it in front of her. I look over at Roo and wave her over, pointing to an empty barstool next to Pocky
oh god!!! I'm one of the pathetic mopey people I hate!!! DX smacks self and snaps out of it he is probably just tired or something....he'll be on tomorrow
Kanami looks over to pocky, I think he is trying to do best to spend as much time with his wife Baronette
awe, that's cute! ^_^
Ketsuekino Mihito
I noticed a young female enter and sit at the bar as the situation had resolved itself. I retrieved my effects, and stored them at the coatrack. Then I made my way over to teh bar to sit at an adjacent barstool from the newcomer. I turned to her as I lit a cigarette.

"Come here often? wink "

Admires the man's look for few seconds. "No, actually never been here before." Turns head away and looks down again, blushes slightly. Oh i'm really going to need that drink.

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

kornchick24

Takes the cup, and takes a small sip "My story?" pauses for a moment "Just thristy, thanks for the tea, but do you have something alcoholic... surprise me with something, nothing sissy though." well i figure since i can't go without talking to people maybe a good drink will relax me.

I jumped at her movements and about fell over. Jesus, she was alive. I quickly cancelled measuring her for coffin sizes and poured her some strong brandy, sitting it in front of her Thirsty you say? I would think so, seeing as your wanting the best drink. I smiled and pointed to the girl next to her, her eyes bloodshot. This is Kanami, shes a nice girl, kind of upset right now though... I pointed to Pocky, who was at the moment beating herself This our Local Resident Pirate, Pocky. She does not bite. I looked back in the corner of the room and pointed to Roo That is Roo, she is usually a cat, but right now, she is a little deprssed.. I sighed and looked at the new girl So tell me, what be yer name?

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doji Kurohito
kornchick24

Takes the cup, and takes a small sip "My story?" pauses for a moment "Just thristy, thanks for the tea, but do you have something alcoholic... surprise me with something, nothing sissy though." well i figure since i can't go without talking to people maybe a good drink will relax me.

I jumped at her movements and about fell over. Jesus, she was alive. I quickly cancelled measuring her for coffin sizes and poured her some strong brandy, sitting it in front of her Thirsty you say? I would think so, seeing as your wanting the best drink. I smiled and pointed to the girl next to her, her eyes bloodshot. This is Kanami, shes a nice girl, kind of upset right now though... I pointed to Pocky, who was at the moment beating herself This our Local Resident Pirate, Pocky. She does not bite. I looked back in the corner of the room and pointed to Roo That is Roo, she is usually a cat, but right now, she is a little deprssed.. I sighed and looked at the new girl So tell me, what be yer name?
waves at whoever needs to be waved at o.O

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
turns to Kanami so how are you doing?
Mini-Roo
Mini-Roo
Roo sighs as she looks around and begins to try and hold back tears.
Roo stays in the corner even after having been waved over by Doji. She sits there and looks down at the ground as the tears begin to roll down her cheeks.
Roo stands up and walks outside sittin in the cold.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Doji Kurohito
kornchick24

Kanami waves and does not bother to look at her. Sorry er .. what your name is... I am just having a BAD night

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Wagupocky
Kanami
Wagupocky
Doji Kurohito
Wagupocky
alright sad

Lack of Azrac affecting you? I grabbed her some tea and set it in front of her. I look over at Roo and wave her over, pointing to an empty barstool next to Pocky
oh god!!! I'm one of the pathetic mopey people I hate!!! DX smacks self and snaps out of it he is probably just tired or something....he'll be on tomorrow
Kanami looks over to pocky, I think he is trying to do best to spend as much time with his wife Baronette
awe, that's cute! ^_^
heeh well I only said that becuase they been husband and wife for over 4 years now and well, they try to have a lot of time together when ever they get it and when no one is VERU tired... espeacially the weekends Baronette and Azrac do what ever they can for fun. you shoiuld see the pics of them in Baronette's Journa!
Doji Kurohito

takes a quick glace at everyone, one of whom waved so i waved back "An interesting group of people it seems" I'm not keen on telling people my name when i first meet them, but I doubt it would matter if i told them or not "The name's Raisa"

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Raisa you say, sounds a tad foreign... like the name of a Kami or something... I let out some small laughter as I fixed meself a glass of tea and sat down Im Doji Kurohito, Crane Clan Samurai and Diamyo, owner of this establishment. It is a pleasure to meet you. I bowed in my seat, my armor creaking like an old door, remiding me of my age.
Roo walks back in and sighs lightly. She goes over and sits down at the bar looking at doji. "hey..can i get some wine..please.."

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Mini-Roo
Roo walks back in and sighs lightly. She goes over and sits down at the bar looking at doji. "hey..can i get some wine..please.."

I reach down and grab her a glass and fill it to the top with wine, this one not being so aged.
Doji Kurohito
Raisa you say, sounds a tad foreign... like the name of a Kami or something... I let out some small laughter as I fixed meself a glass of tea and sat down Im Doji Kurohito, Crane Clan Samurai and Diamyo, owner of this establishment. It is a pleasure to meet you. I bowed in my seat, my armor creaking like an old door, remiding me of my age.

quickly downs the brandy. Looks to her side at Kanami and examines her pockets. Meh... she said she's having a bad night... why make it worse by taking something. "Yeah, I'm not from around here.. I just kinda wander here and there. So a samurai you say. Sounds interesting. Oh, and it's a pleasure to meet you too." Hmmm samurai... maybe i don't want to pull anything in here after all.
Doji Kurohito
Mini-Roo

I reach down and grab her a glass and fill it to the top with wine, this one not being so aged.
Roo smiles. "thank you." She bows her head towards him, and reaches out to take the glass. She then takes a sip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff