Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akasha Naida
Hii-kun
ninja I like making stupid people smarter. It's why I usually do it here, I suppose.
That's very considerate of you. Such a nice person.

.. Uh.
Hii-kun
8-Bitty
It's not vampires I find stupid. It's all the people that look retarded following the belief.
Same with God.
If you can believe in God or vampires without making an a** out of yourself, then yay for you.

They don't think they look like idiots, so why ruin it for them? They aren't hurting you. neutral
I ruin it for them because the way they act bothers me, and because I can.
Whee.
Though I'm not the type that goes around flaming all the time. Things just irk me, like the vampire thing, and I tend to have my own opinion about it. surprised

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
surprised heart
8-Bitty
Hii-kun
8-Bitty
It's not vampires I find stupid. It's all the people that look retarded following the belief.
Same with God.
If you can believe in God or vampires without making an a** out of yourself, then yay for you.

They don't think they look like idiots, so why ruin it for them? They aren't hurting you. neutral
I ruin it for them because the way they act bothers me, and because I can.
Whee.
Though I'm not the type that goes around flaming all the time. Things just irk me, like the vampire thing, and I tend to have my own opinion about it. surprised

You're being a complete idiot, then. confused Just leave people who aren't like you alone.
LOLZ LOOK SOMEONE IS DIFFERENT FROM ME I THINK I'M GOING TO INSULT THEM. neutral
Wagupocky
surprised heart

Domo.
Hii-kun
You're being a complete idiot, then. confused Just leave people who aren't like you alone.
LOLZ LOOK SOMEONE IS DIFFERENT FROM ME I THINK I'M GOING TO INSULT THEM. neutral
You're getting the completely wrong idea.
Didn't I just say I don't run around flaming people?
8-Bitty
Hii-kun

Yes. But, I believe you said, "all the time". Which means you do occasionally.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
8-Bitty
Hii-kun
once is enough to make her point valid neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces