Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
*kisses slowly down your neck while massaging your a*** heart heart heart heart
*Blushes lightly, Pushes his hips againsts yours*
*smiles and nips lightly at the base of your neck* how far do you want this to go Neko?
*smiles at you and hugs you* far enough ^_^ heart heart
hahaha *kisses your shoulder* don't tease me blaugh heart
Pm's arent working right now anyways... *kisses you softly on you lips running his hand through your hair*
yeah, forgot about that =\ besides, you have someone you like! though you won't say who.... domokun
naraku_ 177
im going now stare
sad
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
*smiles and nips lightly at the base of your neck* how far do you want this to go Neko?
Pm's arent working right now anyways... *kisses you softly on you lips running his hand through your hair*
yeah, forgot about that =\ besides, you have someone you like! though you won't say who.... domokun
*smiles and blushes* you read my journal, I didnt think anyone did. sweatdrop
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
*smiles and blushes* you read my journal, I didnt think anyone did. sweatdrop
hahaha, did you not see all the comments? now spill the beans! who do you like? domokun I'll go hunt them down and smack some sense into them xd
Zorokun
hahaha, did you not see all the comments? now spill the beans! who do you like? domokun I'll go hunt them down and smack some sense into them xd
Like It says, It dosent matter, I know they probally dont feel the same about me. sweatdrop *that and I kinda like two guys... and Yeah I just dont want to cause drama*
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
Like It says, It dosent matter, I know they probally dont feel the same about me. sweatdrop *that and I kinda like two guys... and Yeah I just dont want to cause drama*
oi...another one now...hahaha do they have any clue if you like them or not? you should pick the one you like better and pursue them! though by "drama" do you mean one will get angry if you go out with the other?
*walks in* hi people. hmm... I can't seem to get these clip things off of my head...
Zippers
*walks in* hi people. hmm... I can't seem to get these clip things off of my head...
hahaha hey there
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
oi...another one now...hahaha do they have any clue if you like them or not? you should pick the one you like better and pursue them! though by "drama" do you mean one will get angry if you go out with the other?
I think one does.. and the other one knows.. I think.. BAH! ><; I mean I dont want to cause drama within my self. Like, I barley know them..... but I dont know xp
*shakes his head at gaia* but you don't understand... i've waited several minutes between each save... and don't tell me you want cheese or sushi! *gets tired and sits down* hmph...
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
I think one does.. and the other one knows.. I think.. BAH! ><; I mean I dont want to cause drama within my self. Like, I barley know them..... but I dont know xp
lol! ditch them both and be with me! blaugh hahaha huh....well I think you should pick one and go with that 3nodding
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
Neko-Sempai
Zorokun
lol! ditch them both and be with me! blaugh hahaha huh....well I think you should pick one and go with that 3nodding
*Blushes* Haha. ^^ Arent you with someone? *ish decideing* I'm trying to get to know them more. I learn new things about them daily. ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff