• Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doji Kurohito
Wagupocky
Kanami
Wagupocky
Kanami
Your welcome pocky and hey if he is alive^-^ I bet when he comes here You should give him the BIGGEST HUG! ,... if he is cured that is ^^ and who knows maybe he has had the thing for you pocky * nudges shoulders with you*
hahaha hug?! psh! he's getting the super glomp! hahaha though I doubt he likes me.... > >;;;
Awww poor pocky I bet he does like you pocky^_~... it could be that you to are TOO shy to say it to each other maybe?
*blushes and scratches the back of her head* hey....how long has it been anyway? this seems a bit more than 5 minutes to me... o.o;;;

Portal opens up and Kurohito's head pops out Hey sorry, but give up 10 more minutes! The portal closes
o.o;;;; what does THAT mean?! I hope everything's alright.... O.O ((LOL!!!!!! xd ))

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Wagupocky
Doji Kurohito
Wagupocky
Kanami
Wagupocky
Kanami
Your welcome pocky and hey if he is alive^-^ I bet when he comes here You should give him the BIGGEST HUG! ,... if he is cured that is ^^ and who knows maybe he has had the thing for you pocky * nudges shoulders with you*
hahaha hug?! psh! he's getting the super glomp! hahaha though I doubt he likes me.... > >;;;
Awww poor pocky I bet he does like you pocky^_~... it could be that you to are TOO shy to say it to each other maybe?
*blushes and scratches the back of her head* hey....how long has it been anyway? this seems a bit more than 5 minutes to me... o.o;;;

Portal opens up and Kurohito's head pops out Hey sorry, but give up 10 more minutes! The portal closes
o.o;;;; what does THAT mean?! I hope everything's alright.... O.O ((LOL!!!!!! xd ))
I bet things are pocky ^^;;;

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kanami
So...you made me spill, now tell me about Kaze!!! 3nodding whee

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Wagupocky
Kanami
What would you like to know about my Kaze?

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kanami
Wagupocky
Kanami
how did you two meet, why doesn't he hang out around here, what he's like... I think you two look like a really cute couple! whee 3nodding

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Wagupocky
Kanami
Wagupocky
Kanami
how did you two meet, why doesn't he hang out around here, what he's like... I think you two look like a really cute couple! whee 3nodding

how did we two meet?
gaia personals( when it was working)
he does not come becuase he is really busy with school work he has 18 credit hours and needs to study hard in collge
what is he like ^^
a charming prince ^^
when ever someone hurts me he is always there to defend me
when anyone threateneds me he is there to protect me
^^ he and I have soo much in comment and this Dec. 10 is our first year aniversery of being together
and thanks for the cute couple part ^-^
I think you and lewis are a cute cuople thou toOO! ^-~

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kanami
Wagupocky
Kanami
Wagupocky
Kanami

how did we two meet?
gaia personals( when it was wprking)
he does not come becuase he is really busy with school work he has 18 credit hours and needs to study hard in collge
what is he like ^^
a charming prince ^^
^^ he and I have soo much in comment and this Dec. 10 is our first year aniversery of being together
awe that's so cute!!! whee I love mushy love stories 3nodding

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Comes through a portal on his horse, Lewis draped over the back who is tied up and yelling, his ears flopping like crazy. He stops the horse and sets Lewis on the ground and unties him, laughing Little fool was cured, then went and attacked the Shadowlands! haha brave fool!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Wagupocky
Kanami
Wagupocky
Kanami
Wagupocky
Kanami

how did we two meet?
gaia personals( when it was wprking)
what is he like ^^
a charming prince ^^
awe that's so cute!!! whee I love mushy love stories 3nodding
Doesnt everybody?
Sighs and stands up and stretches, rubbing his arms You didint have to tie me up though! I can handle things myself now.... huffs and sighs

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zach Lewis
Sighs and stands up and stretches, rubbing his arms You didint have to tie me up though! I can handle things myself now.... huffs and sighs
....... eek

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Doji Kurohito
Comes through a portal on his horse, Lewis draped over the back who is tied up and yelling, his ears flopping like crazy. He stops the horse and sets Lewis on the ground and unties him, laughing Little fool was cured, then went and attacked the Shadowlands! haha brave fool!
^-^ hehehe So how did it go Doji with the monster you and yrou men where attacking? * looks over to lewis* well well ^^ nice to see you again as well as I know someone eles is * winks at pocky*

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Zach Lewis
So how are you Lewis?

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Wagupocky
Zach Lewis
....... eek
* whispers to pocky* pocky.. isn't this the time you pounce on Bunny boys? don't just stand there and look now 3nodding

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Kanami
Doji Kurohito
^-^ hehehe So how did it go Doji with the monster you and yrou men where attacking? * looks over to lewis* well well ^^ nice to see you again as well as I know someone eles is * winks at pocky*

Looks at her and laughs again It was easy, damn dark Lord got himself in a pinch.... As for Lewis here though... looks at him and laughs He was bunnied! falls over laughing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff