Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kanami
LPfan
Doji Kurohito
Laughs at LP and draws his sword and cuts his neck lightly across the side under his earI win, never try to cut down a Rokugani, nor joke it. It is all taken seriously, for in the Courts, there is no room for fools like you. Puts his sword in a defensive stance

So, you will commit honorable Seppuku, or shall I end your life?

...u see us foxes have many techniques that not many know...i have been trained by many so i know more skills than most every other fox...
...*cracks neck and the wounds heal*...
ur messing witht the wrong crowed...
...*eyes turn red as all senses sharpen, streangth and energy become higher*...
voice speaks of good and evil at the same time: All shall perish in a world purged of darkness
...*angelic wings grow as he slowly takes flight and switches the safty off*...
* stand in front of Doji and keeps and eye on LP* you dare to harm him and it will go threw me first.... whats yoru move now

aims hellsing at a part not coverd by Kanami
Kanami
LPfan
Doji Kurohito
Laughs at LP and draws his sword and cuts his neck lightly across the side under his earI win, never try to cut down a Rokugani, nor joke it. It is all taken seriously, for in the Courts, there is no room for fools like you. Puts his sword in a defensive stance

...u see us foxes have many techniques that not many know...i have been trained by many so i know more skills than most every other fox...
voice speaks of good and evil at the same time: All shall perish in a world purged of darkness
* stand in front of Doji and keeps and eye on LP* you dare to harm him and it will go threw me first.... whats yoru move now
stands next to you, and me so you better high tail it out of here.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LPfan

please stay calm LP this isn't the time nor the place for a fight sad

....the ship's taken enough damage as it is stare
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

Sighs and snaps his fingers, sucking all energy out of room, basically in a simple way of saying it: LP cant transform, his sword is just a normal sword, nobody can cast magic, wounds heal normal, he transforms back to human form (but can still go fox) for one day Im sure Kanami would not like this in her bar.......

you make me laugh!...i use no magic all is technique, no spells are cast sword was never enchanted...dont assume anything...NOTHING ABOUT ME IS LIKE THE PAST!!!

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*sighs and climbs up her ship to go sit in the crow's nest*

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
ShaniaRose
Kanami
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

Rose... You sure about this?
Kanami
ShaniaRose
Kanami
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

yes I am
and Dijo if kanmi isnt in here I usuall am

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

LPfan
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

Sighs and snaps his fingers, sucking all energy out of room, basically in a simple way of saying it: LP cant transform, his sword is just a normal sword, nobody can cast magic, wounds heal normal, he transforms back to human form (but can still go fox) for one day Im sure Kanami would not like this in her bar.......

you make me laugh!...i use no magic all is technique, no spells are cast sword was never enchanted...dont assume anything...NOTHING ABOUT ME IS LIKE THE PAST!!!

Sighs Honestly...your sword will not hurt me, I am good, and you did say yourself, it only hurts bad.
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

Sighs Honestly...your sword will not hurt me, I am good, and you did say yourself, it only hurts bad.
the sword part mey not...BUT THE BULLETS WILL!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
ShaniaRose
Kanami
ShaniaRose
Kanami
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

yes I am
and Dijo if kanmi isnt in here I usuall am
*nods*
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

Dijo you are messing with the wrong ppls here I would reccomend that you take your self out of this bar and not return ever
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

o and based on previous events as far as i or it is concerned ur evil...

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
*sighs* and gets up wobilly great my last strength will stop this damned fight.... two good people.. should not FIGHT against each other ... over there own wit of stupidity.. no offence... * flys but not stoo steadily and finds where they are*... this...must end.. Now... * brings out her sword and they all glow with her* KITSUNE! CURE SPELL !... HELD THEM IN CONTEMPT! BrING THEM TO THERE SENSSESS!!!!!!!!!* she gives a large power swing in which she swung at both doji and LP physical hitting them but the wound heals* now END THE FIGHT!* swings again and heals them but the place doji sent those two dissappears and both are held to the wall with magic light that hardedns to a anti magic rings*... owi....* the energy recoils back and smacks at kanami and she falls down from a fair good distance and hits the ground hard*......(( hey guys I am headding to bed now , even if its god modding I just need to end this before I go to bed))

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

the sword part mey not...BUT THE BULLETS WILL!

(by the way, if you want the full effects of nulelementals, click meh sig. Basically gunpowder does not work.)

Looks at the two girls I really do not want to strike down my friend Kanami, please move. I will not stand here and let him threaten me, while you try to protect him cause he is a fox. If he was human, my reaction would of been the same. As for you young foolish girl... looks to the other girl with a glace I suggest you move as well, for I will cut through you. And you to are under nulelementals.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doji Kurohito

(by the way, if you want the full effects of nulelementals, click meh sig. Basically gunpowder does not work.)

Looks at the two girls I really do not want to strike down my friend Kanami, please move. I will not stand here and let him threaten me, while you try to protect him cause he is a fox. If he was human, my reaction would of been the same. As for you young foolish girl... looks to the other girl with a glace I suggest you move as well, for I will cut through you. And you to are under nulelementals.
*peers down from crow's nest*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces