Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady_Ora

oh, i'm sorry, i forgot what you preference was again. I'm sorry. but the bi ppl might play with me, das all.

hahaha sokay sokay! I gave up lusting after Gaia guys though...it wasn't working for me....kinda why I'm not being so friendly w/ Memnoch any more, or just uber friendly to every guy that walks in the door
im bord some 1 help me not be
Blink_Ballantine
Zorokun
Blink_Ballantine
*comes in* hey zorokun, it's me again sweatdrop
*hugs* awe hey blink! how's it goin? =3
im pretty good smile
ah! good good! what have you been up to as of late?
Zorokun
Blink_Ballantine
Zorokun
Blink_Ballantine
im pretty good smile
not a whole lot, going to school is really all.
Zorokun
Lady_Ora

oh, i'm sorry, i forgot what you preference was again. I'm sorry. but the bi ppl might play with me, das all.

hahaha sokay sokay! I gave up lusting after Gaia guys though...it wasn't working for me....kinda why I'm not being so friendly w/ Memnoch any more, or just uber friendly to every guy that walks in the door

I don't lust, i just like to play. ^_~
Blink_Ballantine
Zorokun
Blink_Ballantine
Zorokun
Blink_Ballantine
im pretty good smile
ahhh, yeah, same here
Lady_Ora
Zorokun
Lady_Ora

I don't lust, i just like to play. ^_~

well that too....I like to play, but people don't understand that some times so I'm gonna see what happens if I just don't mess around with anyone
Zorokun
well that too....I like to play, but people don't understand that some times so I'm gonna see what happens if I just don't mess around with anyone

that's really smart. there is this one guy i met and he gave me his phone number. I was shocked and scared.
Lady_Ora

that's really smart. there is this one guy i met and he gave me his phone number. I was shocked and scared.

yeah...that's weird o.o;;; I honestly don't even like giving my AIM SN that much....have done it twice on Gaia and I like talking to the ppl I gave it to, but I should prolly get to know the ppl a bit better first
Zorokun
Blink_Ballantine
Zorokun
Blink_Ballantine
Zorokun
Blink_Ballantine
im pretty good smile
ahhh, yeah, same here
hmm ic.. *starts to wonders where the girls are that he usally plays with blaugh *
Blink_Ballantine
hmm ic.. *starts to wonders where the girls are that he usally plays with blaugh *
sweatdrop
Zorokun
Lady_Ora

yeah...that's weird o.o;;; I honestly don't even like giving my AIM SN that much....have done it twice on Gaia and I like talking to the ppl I gave it to, but I should prolly get to know the ppl a bit better first

yeah, i'm still scared. but seriuosly, the internet is not and should not be used as a dating service.

**turns into a blue fox and hides under the orgy couch**
Blink_Ballantine

**runs out from under the couch and sniffs his pant-leg**
Lady_Ora
yeah, i'm still scared. but seriuosly, the internet is not and should not be used as a dating service.

very true! *turns into green cat and crawls under w/ her* =^_^=
Zorokun
Lady_Ora

very true! *turns into green cat and crawls under w/ her* =^_^=

woof'cha! **paws at Zoro playfully**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out