• Person of Interest 200
*raises hand in air* I am... sweatdrop

ChaosQueen's Husband

Eloquent Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
*looks down at Kanami and Azrac* Geez, I hope she pulls through alright...

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Azrac
Kanami
Azrac
Kanami
LPfan
Kanami
* limps in and has baggy eyes* arroooo
y u limpin Kanami?
a ...small battle... * collaps unconsious to the cold ground*

*watches from the ship, frowns darkly, and looks to Pocky* You should be able to handle this. *he leaps off the side, lands with a grunt, and runs over to Kanami.* Whoa! Kanami!
* many cuts seem to bleed a lot and are noticed*
*reaches into his backpack and pulls out a staff. He stares at it for a moment, then tosses it aside* s**t! No healing this time. *he reaches back in and pulls out several bandages and other accoutrements, and begins tending the worst of the wounds.*
* still out and kanami's body moves when its most painful of wounds are touch my azracs hands to make them heal better*

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kaoru Tamashii
*nods* Azrac hasn't let me down yet! she's in good hands...

soo....looks like your my current crew huh? xd hmmm.....>_>

<_<

I need you to go up into the crow's nest and look for anything that may lead to adventure...can you handle that? 3nodding
Kanami
Azrac
*reaches into his backpack and pulls out a staff. He stares at it for a moment, then tosses it aside* s**t! No healing this time. *he reaches back in and pulls out several bandages and other accoutrements, and begins tending the worst of the wounds.*
* still out and kanami's body moves when its most painful of wounds are touch my azracs hands to make them heal better*

*grits his teeth and mutters softly as he continues to work on her wounds* Of course... the one time I really need it... *he pauses for a moment* I wonder... could be dangerous. *he looks at her wounds and sighs* Then again. *he begins to chant softly as he starts working on her wounds again.*

Shady Bunny

Hi biggrin ............................ummmm i think im in the wrong place.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Azrac
Kanami
Azrac

*grits his teeth and mutters softly as he continues to work on her wounds* Of course... the one time I really need it... *he pauses for a moment* I wonder... could be dangerous. *he looks at her wounds and sighs* Then again. *he begins to chant softly as he starts working on her wounds again.*
(( sorry guys contiunes where i was now at the moment I am soo sleepy these days that I have heavy baggy eyes))
Kanami
Azrac
Kanami
Azrac

(( sorry guys contiunes where i was now at the moment I am soo sleepy these days that I have heavy baggy eyes))
(sokay. Actually, I've gotta go beddie bye, meself. Gotta be up in four hours. G'night everybody.)

ChaosQueen's Husband

Eloquent Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Wagupocky
Kaoru Tamashii
*nods* Azrac hasn't let me down yet! she's in good hands...

soo....looks like your my current crew huh? xd hmmm.....>_>

<_<

I need you to go up into the crow's nest and look for anything that may lead to adventure...can you handle that? 3nodding

((sorry I took so long! sweatdrop )) Uhh, sure...ok! *climbs up to the crows nest hurriedly*

ChaosQueen's Husband

Eloquent Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
((hey, anyone here???))
Kaoru Tamashii
((hey, anyone here???))
(just us slackers. And that not for long.)

Dapper Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
back!gotta do homework again, though...grrrr....

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
(( hey I am on now... should we contiunes what is now??))
Kanami
(Sure. Why not? It makes sense. So... from where it ended then?)

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Azrac
Kanami
(Sure. Why not? It makes sense. So... from where it ended then?)
(( I believe you were chanting some kind of spell you never used before))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff