yup XD 0.52516411378556 52.5% [ 240 ]
.......o,o huh? 0.35229759299781 35.2% [ 161 ]
*screams* NO! 0.12253829321663 12.3% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 457 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1555 1556 1557 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Intro

School's Description
Located on the edge of Okinawa, you see a very large red-orange brick building with white windows, decorated with beautiful flowers at the top of a huge green hill by the ocean. It looks rather like a manions. As you walk through the gate, a path, filled with red roses hovering over your head. You go inside of the brick building and greetd with two large stairs, leading to the second and third floors. To your right is the school's office and if you turn the right corner is the nurse's office. The first floor are for the seniors, second for the juniors and third floor for the sophmores. If you go straight inbetween the stairs, you reach the garden. Filled with rows and rows of flowers and plants. The gardening club takes care of this section^^ If you go torwards the back of the garden, you reach two small separate buildings. One, the band/music room. And the other, the gym and pool. Back at the main building, if you go up all the way to the roof, you'll find a very nice view of the wide open green landscape to the south. And to the north, you'll feel and see the nice cool blue ocean. This is my favorite spot^^tehee.

Dorm's Descriptions

The dorms are separate from the school building. Located outside of the school gates. They are made of the same structures as the school building. There are three dorms all together. They are lined up in a row on the side of the rode, decorted by small flowers and a small stream runs through the back yards of them, leading to the ocean. The closest dorm to the school is the senior's dorm, then juniors then the sophmores. It'll always be in that order >.< And the teacher's and staff's dorms are behind the school, on the other side of the river. Don't worry, there's a bridge you can cross.

Latest News!!!

9/22/05 >Strangly, my dissapearence for three whole days, has lead me to find that there is a secret UNDERGROUND Ballroom!. To my suprise, it is very elegant and seems like it has been taken care of very well up to this point. Although this makes me wonder... stare who in the world took care of this place?! Anyway, more importantly, it is located right underneath the school garden! I've dug up a small gate that opens up the ground and also cleared the area so you can now go in and look around. But please becareful about what you touch! For more information, check the Updates!

School starts at 1:00pm pacific time, lunch break at 2:30-3:30 and ends at 5:00pm pacific time. Before or after that, students can do whatever, and no school on weekends duh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Student's Application
Quote:
(Gaian Name: )
Student Name:
Grade:
Sex:

Grades available for this High School: 10-12th

Teacher's Application

Quote:
(Gaian Name: )
Teacher's Name:
Grade Teaching:
Sex:

If you want to be some kind of other staff member then pm me. Such as the vice principal or a janitor or something. So if anyone want a position, pm me!!!

Classes available:

12th graders (Senior class)
3-A
3-B
3-C
3-D
11th graders (Junior class)
2-A
2-B
2-C
2-D
10th graders (sophomore class)
1-A
1-B
1-C
1-D

Do not worry about this part. I will give you your class once you fill out the application

*~*Rules*~*

- no spaming
- do not stretch the pages
- no cybering!!! scream
- MUST make a profile before posting
- If your profile does not contain some specific information (i.e. your grade) then it will be invalid and not added to the list.
- FOLLOW GAIAN TOS AND HAVE FUN blaugh blaugh

Announcements

Update 5/19/06 - Hey everyone! Glad to say that I am now back for good untill we decide to get rid of the internet. Hopefully we won't be anytime soon. So anyway, I sure hope you all have been behaving yourselves and have not been very naughty yes? Good. ^_^ I will appear in the rp once a while but not as often anymroe like I useed to though so you guys will have to find something fun to do by yourselfs for a while ^^ Have fun!

Update 3/4/06 - OK, I'm so sorry for not being here very often but, this is what's going to happen ok, I'm going to get rid of the students/teacher/staff lists below, why? Because it's taking waay to much space and there are a lot of people to keep track of and it makes it easier for you and for me. If you did not make an application then please do so or I'll have to kick you out ok? Anyway, have fun! I'll be returning soon I sure hope...

Update 10/23/05- Attention all who wants to be a part of this~! If you want to RP here then PLEASE don't just make an app. and then never post again. I will delete your app and you will no longer be a part of this school. Hence the last update.

Update 10/23/05- I am deleting all student/teachers that NEVER RP here. Not even once, so if you're one of them and want to stay then please start RPing.

Update 9/26/05- School Dance is now over. I am sorry for those of you who did not get a chance to participate in this. Maybe next time whee

Update 9/26/05- The School Dance is TODAY at 6:00-9:00pm PST. So get ready everyone! domokun There will be food and drink and music. It is a formal dance^^

Update 9/22/05- School Dance on the 26th!!! So grab a partner and come dance in at the newly discovered UNDERGROUND Ballroom!!!

Update 7/21/05- School trip to Hokkaido!! ^^ neever gonna happen sorry everyone stare

Update 7/18/05- School trip to Kyoto!!

Update 7/18/05- This school building was just newly remolded and is accepting new students! So please fill out an application and join our school! That is all for now.

Banners

User Image

Extraas!!!

If you want me to do an avatar drawing of you in the school�s uniform, then it�ll cost you 10k! lookit the big piccu at the top of the thread blaugh

scream scream scream Banned!!! scream scream scream

None so far lets keep it that way^^ 3nodding stressed 3nodding
domokun sweatdrop
ninja The ninja stole my lists! ninja

Nya! Just kidding :p Hahaha please read my 3/4/06 update for why this is missing!
Student Name: Mahiru
Grade: 11
Sex: Female
Bio: Junior class president. And also the president of the Swim Team. Currently pondering the thoughts of her childhood and her good childhood friend who moved to the US when his mother died of an illness. Before he left though they met up one last time and made a Steel Plateded headband for eachother bearing a strange mark.
Student Name:Jaitch
Grade: 12
Sex: male
Bio: Fun loving guy, loves to hang out with friends when
ever I can, friendly to everyone, and LOVES people that
are as crazzy as me!
Roleplays go in Barton Town. smile
jaitch
Student Name:Jaitch
Grade: 12
Sex: male
Bio: Fun loving guy, loves to hang out with friends when
ever I can, friendly to everyone, and LOVES people that
are as crazzy as me!
looks and sees a student "hello there^^"
*bows* hello 3nodding
jaitch
*bows* hello 3nodding
"hello, how r u?"
she turns around as the wind blows around her skirt.
"schools about to start, i think we should hurry it up." she takes a step forward.
"loo di doo...." she plays with her hair, twriling the ends walks torwards the school park. "i think i'm gonna ditch class today." she smirks and walks off.
teacher name : Kimiko Kurayami

grade teaching: 3rd years

sex: Female

Bio: I'm a teacher and also a voice actress...I teach any fine art programs. And if needed any academic classes. I like to make manga on my spare time and I like to play video games..I'll even play my students...If they want to come over and hang out...

User Image
-MaHiRu-Kyo-
"loo di doo...." she plays with her hair, twriling the ends walks torwards the school park. "i think i'm gonna ditch class today." she smirks and walks off.

*sees her walk off. Teleports in front of her* And where do you think you're going?
Katiu
-MaHiRu-Kyo-

*sees her walk off. Teleports in front of her* And where do you think you're going?
she gasps. "oh my god!! it's miss kurayami!!! eeek!!! xd " she steps back a little. "uhm..uh.....nothing!! heheh....giong to class right now!" she dashes off to her class room.

"phew! that was close." she sat on her school chair in the class 2-A.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff