Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well if this caught your eye I would belive that you're are a Dot Hack fan.

Rules
1. You PM me your char discrption BEFORE you post. I will accept or deny your char and tell you what to change (only if needed)
2. As usual godmoding is not permitted PERIOD.
3. No cybering, romance ok, dual meanings ok, cybering is not permitted
4. yes you can PK. (although if you do it too much the azure knights might come after you)
5. You may not be any of the previous Dot Hack main chars.
I belive thats it and remember to check back here just in case a rule has been altered or added.

Please note I will not be RPing as a made up char I control the monsters in the world, I control the Main Chars (if any happen to pop up).

If you happen to destroy a monster in the field it will drop somthing usually. Keep track of your own equipment.

Last and most importantly If you do kill a monster and stay standing in a town or field for a prolonged period of time. Even after you have talked to someone. You need to type < (enter player name here) Has logged out > or you might get PKed.
Characters
Your fellow role players.

Your Gaianame:
RP name:
Class:Twin-Blade, Heavy sword, Heavy axe, Wave master, Pole User.
Discription: (post IMG here)
Personality:
sex: (don't put please here)

Your Gaianame: Neon Nightmare
RP name: Nori
Class: Twin-blade
Discription: User Image
Personality: Very shy, Nori rarely speaks to anyone she doesn't know or trust. She can be extremely serious, and sharp-witted. She knows how to think on her feet, and is very good when under pressure.
However, when she does warm up to someone, she becomes extremely loyal to that person alone, although takes orders from no one.
sex: Female

Your Gaianame: pudding_sakura
RP name: Marin Adachi
Class: Heavy sword
Discription:User Image
Personality: Marin is very upbeat and spuky, and is friendly to everyone she meets. Although her hardships throughout the years have made her almost untouchable to strangers or just people she doesn't want to assosiate with.

Name: (outside of world) Senel
Appearance: senel
Player name: Shadows
Appearance: Shadows
Class:Twin blade
Level: 36
Short bio: Senel is a Huge computer nerd. At least now that he has joined The World. He use to be more of an outside person who always hung out with people, but now is never see with out his laptop (carries around even when not playing), and has even absorbed his friends in the game as well.
Played by: Kentaro13

Your Gaianame: Damiondemens
RP name: Damion
Class:Heavy sword,
Discription: User Image
Personality: Kind careing and quick.
sex:male

Your Gaianame: Veresh
RP name: Javk M. Vien
Class:Twin-Blade
Discription: jack
Personality: Can be funny, kind, charming, caring, or slef kept, cold, and quiet.
sex: Male

Gaia Username: Key of Destiny
Player Name: Michael
Player Sex: Male
Player Age: 17
Character Name: Kazu
Character Sex: Male
Character Class: Long Arm
Description: With blue eyes and silvery hair, Kazu seems like the typical 'hero.' The only thing pointing to the contrary is his black armor, but even that's not uncommon in The World. The 'waves,' or tattoos on his face symbolize the element of Fire. His lance is almost always in his hands, though he sometimes carries it on his shoulders with his arms slung over it as if he were crucified.
Personality: A vicious Player Killer that usually strikes when the victim is alone. Known for being slightly sadistic, he never requests items or anything in exchange for the players life.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your Gaianame: [ Broken Winged Angel ]
RP name: Uriko
Class: Wavemaster (admin.)
Discription: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Carefree and kind, Uriko normally is always there to help new members. The only time she can become a bit ruthless is when dealing with people who break the rules of 'The World'.
sex: Female

Your Gaianame: Sesshojin
RP name: Chrone
Class:Heavy sword
Discription: Chrone He is always in his armor, he barely ever takes it off
Personality: friendly but can be cruel but is barely ever
sex: male

Your Gaianame: Ace Paladin
RP name: Ace
Class: Wavemaster
Discription: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Quiet, Loner
sex: male

Gaianame:Chaotic_Prayer
Char. name:Zephyr
class:Variant AI
discription: Golden eyes with shards of red that gleam when angered. Pale olive skin with a crescent shaped scar on his right fore arm. A diamond shaped face with large almond shaped eyes and thick eyelashes. Wears a black shirt and kahki pants that have black belt like things all over them with silver buckles. Black boots that have two buckles on either side. A pair of black gloves with one silver earing cuff at the top of his right ear. Red hair with strands of black running through it. About 5'9'', and he wears his hair long, tied back in a low pony tail with his bangs falling out.
personality:He seems strange and sarcastic, and well-he is, quite bluntly. He is, however, extremly protective to those he cares for. He over reacts to many things, but only a few things ever make him stark -raving mad.
Oh, and never put a pink collar on a Grundy in front of him or wear a pink necklace.
He has a strange habit of strangling players if they do.
sex: Male.
Prologue

"It has been ten years since that day." Helba said to Lord Orca of Azure sea.

"That it has...Have you noticed the change in the world lately?" He asked her.

" I have noticed it...It was simular to the day before we met." She said smiling.

"I hardly remember that day." Orca said getting up. "Sorry I can't stay longer I have to give a speech today to a group of new players to the world."

<Lord Orca Has left the field>

"Doesn't want to remember as always."

<Helba has left the field>
Locations (open right now for new players lvl 1-7)

Root Towns
Mac Anu
-Fields connected
Bursting passed over aqua
Winter Misty Mountain range

Dun Loireag
-Fields connected
Bursting passed over Aqua
Puchiguso Ranch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Welcome to The World New players! May the path of aura be with you. You are now in the city of Mac Anu the city of water. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or the Knights of the azure sea."
( I'll post in a few, I wanna see if anyone else joins. )
(I hope more people do join I think this would be a good RP.)
(hey I sent you my bio so can I join in too?)
(Ookay let's get started!!)

Marin logged in for the very first time, and she was amazed by what she saw. She looked around in awe of the whole scenery, and then at herself.

"Wow! I look pretty cool!" She said happily.
"Welcome to The World!" Lord Orca said with a large grin." If there is anything you need help with feel free to ask me now."
Senel raced inside the house, he was stuck visiting his grandfather in the nursing home and hadn't logged into The World all day. He rushed to his room and logged into the world know known as Shadows, not Senel .since the controler and everything was already plugged in it didn't take too long.

He gated in checked his party list. none of his friends were on. "Dude. . . what am I going to do now?" he ran down into the center of the root town, Aqua Capital, and looked around. "I'm broke thanks to my noob friends continously dying and these new weapons that I bought. . .so what to do, what to do."
"Well, I don't really have any questions yet, but if I do, I'll try and find you, thanks!" Marin said, running off in the other direction.

This place isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It's actually pretty cool here.
"Well hey there girly..." said a voice behind Marin "Thats a nice looking sword you got there."

Marin turned around and saw another Character with his axe drawn.

"Just hand over your items and I won't kill you here..."
"I don't think so!" Marin took out her sword and got ready for a fight. She ran at him with her sword raised high.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff