Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guess?

Too Hard... 0.34616890745334 34.6% [ 2652 ]
I will show you what I got! 0.65383109254666 65.4% [ 5009 ]
Total Votes:[ 7661 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 625 626 627 > >> >>> »|

Quote:
:WAHMBULANCE: ATTENTION, PLEASE :WAHMBULANCE:
I'M LOOKING FOR A THREAD BANNER. IF ANY OF YOU CAN MAKE ME ONE, I'LL APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH. PM IT TO ME.
THANK YOU.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Welcome to Guess That Character(s) Thread

Before this topic would even exist, I used to browse around the Anime/Manga/Comics Forum to only find "Guess That Anime", "Guess That Anime Quote" and I guess more. The idea of guessing characters then came to mind and the thread became what is it today.

Sadly, due to the fact Mods thought we were only a game and maybe a spam thread, it was moved to the Chatterbox. Visitors and posters decreased pretty much, BUT that doesn't mean we shall die and be forgotten. I want you all to support this thread and show Mods how we deserve to be in the Anime/Manga/Comics Forum! Lets hope one day, we will be acknowledged by Mods and allowed to come back in there.

Enough chit-chat, here are the rules because they are very important and I like things being kept civilized, literate and clean.

The Rules
1. We accept all manga, anime, comic characters;
2. I recommand one character per picture;
3. If you want people to guess someone in a multiple picture, please specify who/where he is located in your image;
4. I don't tolerate spamming / flamming / cybering / cursing / ToS rule breakers / thread's rule breakers / nudity / etc. Keep the thread clean and PG-13!;
5. CLIP YOUR QUOTES. I ALLOW LESS THAN 5;
6. ALSO IMPORTANT, DON'T STRETCH MY PAGES. Neither horizontally or vertically. If the picture is too big, just give the LINK;
7. Don't quote this post. Never. Ever. Except for the main picture to guess of course.

May The Game Begin

I'll try to often change the main picture to guess. I'm quite a azy person...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^ QUOTE ONLY THE PICTURE.

It feels so right
To
night

Dangerous Shapeshifter

She looks similar to Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin, but I don't think that's the case. =>.>=
Too Hard !!!!!!!!! cool
sakura from sakura taisen?
what she said
PhantomDakuu
She looks similar to Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin, but I don't think that's the case. =>.>=
No she's not
Sakura from Sakura Wars
InfiniteSnow
sakura from sakura taisen?
Got a winner! 3nodding

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Figured. She just looks similar except with smaller eyes and such. Never seen her before.
foxxy_love_sugar
Sakura from Sakura Wars
Also right!
I wanna play can I post some too? and is it ok if they are from manga or anime?

Destitute Bookworm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See if you can guess who this is...
-will lurk untill she sees something she knows...or untill she finds a pic to post- ninja
nellybelly182
I wanna play can I post some too? and is it ok if they are from manga or anime?
Yeah of course!
when's the next pic gonna be up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas