Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules:

a. Note that I labeled this as "Hogwarts", NOT "Harry Potter". That's basically because I only read one through four, and could only half focus through four because there was a lot of stuff going on around me. So, likely to say, I'm a bit rusty on the whole Harry Potter Story (I've been watching the movies, but they're not as good as the books). So we're pretty much ditching it. Kay? Kay.

b. In THEORY, this would be Harry Potter's seventh year-- except we're ditching the story. But if you're using original characters, or need something to base an age around, there we go.

c. Even though this is a commonly used scenario for all of those annoying "Despies" (do they use that term on gaia, or is it just me?) I am not a "despie"; and while romance is excepted-- and indeed, encouraged, it is neither a prerequisite, or... ... ... well, it's just not a prerequisite.

d. This is a literate-- Semi literate at least rp. If you've read my lengthy rules so far, you most likely have a brain, and know what that means. But if it's a foreign concept to you (which I understand entirely. I know geniuses that would stare at me and say, "...what?". So no offense.), it means that I expect quotation marks around things that people are saying, and actual story type roleplaying. Not asterisks. For out of character talking, asterisks are fine, but not for the rp.

e. I do, indeed, have a plot lined up for this rp. A plot in which, though they exist, Harry Potter, and the Dark Lord are not the central figures. Yes, I am selfish, and yes it is, for the moment, based primarily around my character (mostly because I took it from a fanfiction I wrote forever ago), but it is mostly open ended, and some things are open to change. Just because my character is the main character right now doesn't mean that yours won't be a main character the instant you post. Don't worry. I'll fit you in somehow.

f. I'm not going to ask for proof that you read these rules unless you show me evidence that you have not. I don't find them overly demanding, and so, if you break my rules, I will warn you once (asking you to please read the rules, or at least edit your post so it fits them), and if I still find that your posts do not comply with them, I reserve the right to ask you to leave. If you do not leave, you will be completely ignored.

e. Please post your profile before you post, so that I may add it to a list of profiles that I am going to be placing below these rules.
Tara Hamilton

Appearance: http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/myroleplaypictures/?action=view&current=1629071c.jpg
Wand(optional): Dragon Heartstring, Cedar, 13 inches
House: Slytherin (questing for a change)
Year: Sixth
Brief History: Tara was born in to a family of Gryffindors. She was always considered an outsider to the family... a sort of... scar on a beautiful person. She was darker than most of her reletives, and while most of them strove to do what was right for the family, she strove to do what was right for herself-- if it benefitted anyone else in the world, it was a plus. Treated always as if she were already a follower of the dark lord, she grew to hate her family, and everything Gryffindor. Of course, when the hat was set upon her head, she demanded to be placed in Slytherin... but it turned out to be more than she could handle. Although she was a pureblood, Tara had Gryffindor blood in her, and so her actions were often less than acceptable by the Slytherin community. She isn't liked by the Slytherin's because she isn't pure darkness, and she isn't liked by anyone else because she was Slytherin for most of her life, so she is fighting, now, to found a whole new house; the Darkmoon house, with the werewolf as her mascot.
Tara also seems to be keeping some dark secret, but although it's existance is not well hidden, the secret itself is. The closest one has to a hint to it is the fact that she is always sure to be in her common room by dark.

Crysandra Hamilton

Appearance: http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/myroleplaypictures/?action=view&current=7c937371.jpg
Wand(optional):
House: Gryffindor
Year: Sixth
Brief History: Although Crysandra is Tara's twin, they are nothing alike. If you were to ask any one in her family, they would hint at the notion that she had gotten all that was good in the womb, and Tara was merely what was left. She's not generally a cruel person. Brave, like all good Gryffindors, she would stand up for anyone in a fight, or an argument... provided that they weren't in Slytherin, and that they weren't Tara.
However, when it comes to Tara, everything about Crys changes. She becomes cold, and heartless, and torments her sister to no end. It is the sibling rivalry without the inevitable resulting bond. She is truly her sisters worst enemy.

Damion Ahimino

Appearance:http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3897/phantombrave0233ky.jpg
Wand biggrin ragonstring
year:3
House:gryffindor
Breif history: Not alot about him or his Family he was a one who studied magic since 5 and grew up. He is a kind and careing person but is way too quite and very mysterius and confidential.He doesn't have any friends because the way he looks.He is pretty much an all out kind person with an unpopular life.

Winter Terrasol
Year: Fifth
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance: Dark auburn hair, with hazel eyes. She wears a pair of wire rimmed glasses that are usually sliding down her nose, but as she's supposed to be a braniac dweeb anyway, it's not that odd. When not in her robes, she usually just wears long almost granny looking skirts, with a worn sweater if winter, or a vest if summer.
History: Muggle born, never quite the 'beauty' though she is cute in a strange way. Her parents don't like to talk about the fact that she is a Witch, but since her grandmother on her fathers side controls their income, and is a witch herself, they were forced to send her to Hogwarts. She usually stays home over breaks, or just goes to her grandmothers, avoiding her own home where her mother and father fight most the time.
Pets: A black cat with orange spots she calls Skrinkle.
Wand: 12" oak with a feather of a pegasus

Misericordia Digitalis
Appearance: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/Ashthepirate/Anime%20and%20Manga/animegirl4.jpg
Wand(optional): Willow Unicorn hair 8 inches
House: Ravenclaw
Year: seventh
Brief History: She's half muggle, and a bit of a geek. She tends to be shy, quiet, and sometimes seems to be much younger than she is. Most people think she's odd, mostly because she spends much of her time in the library or sitting out near the lake, reading and talking to her pet weasel. Her parents taught her about both the muggle and wizard worlds, so she knows as much about electronics as she does about magic.
Once again it was time for the Christmas Ball. There were couples everywhere, laughing and talking with each other as they strolled through the halls, or snow covered paths; hand in hand. The decorations this year made every room in the castle (but for the forgotten ones) so romantic. It seemed the castle had focused on the theme of "two turtle doves".

All of it made Tara sick.

It wasn't that she didn't enjoy having it rubbed in her face that she was alone in the world, or that she hated knowing that people she had once called friends had tossed her to the curb to find some handsome/beautiful young mate. She simply wasn't fond of dancing with imaginary friends in abandoned classrooms-- such as she was doing now.

She could hear the music from the beautifully decorated ball room just down the hall, and so it wasn't difficult to place her steps. She'd never had any actual lessons, but she'd managed to mimic what she'd seen her parents do countless times. She doubted she'd be able to hold her own if she ever managed to find a partner, but that wasn't so much of a problem. The day Tara Hamilton found a boyfriend that was willing to be seen with her was the day that the world would end.

"Is that your date?" A voice from the doorway sneered, and Tara froze, dreading the face that she would see when she turned to the hall. She wasn't surprised to see Crysandra, there. Her own sister.

"Does it look like it?" she growled lowly, clenching her fists, and glaring at the straights of perfectly white blonde, and the perfectly pressed pink dress robes the Gryffindor wore as she hung off of her perfect Gryffindor boyfriend.

"Well who are you dreaming of this time?" The sister questioned, amused, as she slipped her arm from the male she'd honored with her presense for that night. She smiled as her bracelet jingled around her wrist. "Nearly Headless Nick?"
((I really hate doing this, but I'm also really bored. So... bump?))
((Well, hello, and welcome to the rp. And an astirisk is one of these-->*<--))
((And sorry, you can't read my fanfic. I finished it, realized how poorly written it was, and started again. I'm still trying to finish the first chapter.))
((And sorry if my wording is a bit... much, at first. ^^;; I'll get less long winded as the rp goes on, I promise. lol))
Damion layed in his bed looking at the walls as he wondered if he should go or not" Whats the point of me going im a loser" Damion said to himself as he got up "Ill go but i won't Dance" Damion said lightly as he was already wearing a fancier version of his useal clothing. He walked downstairs looking around and then leant against the wall not saying anything.
"Don't try to insult my choice in men," Tara spat bitterly, "Just because you don't care who you're hanging off of." She motioned toward the seventh year that her sister had been, indeed, hanging off of moment before. He was the quidditch type, but not on the team for some unknown reason. The kind of guy that any self respecting popular girl would want to have.

Crys narrowed her eyes, and took a threatening step toward her. "Leave Christian out of this, you filthy Slytherin!" She snapped, fishing about her robes for her wand. "He's got a good heart-- not that anyone in your pathetic house would know what that is! And further more--" She whipped out the wand, pointing it at her sister's neck; "At least I'll be dancing on the floor tonight. You can stay back here, and rot! All by yourself!"

"I never wanted to be out there anyway!" Tara growled, "You all act like mudbloods! Filthy weak mudbloods!"

"We're not the filthy ones here, Tara!"
Damion looked as he watched them fight."Hmm sounds pretty bad" Damion said to himself as he sighed lightly his kimono typed robe arms hung over his hands so it didn't show him holding his wand but he wasn't going to use it. "why am i never noticed" Damion said lightly looking at all the student's and then back to the fight.
Tara scrounged about for an insult to use against her sister, but it was useless. She was perfect in every aggrivating way. Instead, she decided to focus on the wand.

"What are you going to do?" She growled, "Curse me? With people watching?" She motioned out the door toward Damion.

Crys turned around to see what she was talking about, and cursed.

"Bloody third year..." She grumbled, and turned back to her sister. "I'll get you." She swore.

"You and what army?" Tara retorted, smirking inwardly at the irony.

"HMPH!" The blonde spun around, and stormed away, dragging "Christian" along with her.
Damion looked down at the ground he was able to read her lips and walked out as he sat by the shifting staircase. "I knew it im a loser" Damion said lightly. He wished he was never even part of the school except to learn.
Sneering after her sister, Tara took a step out of the abandoned class room, and shook her head. She straightened out her dress robes-- black and purple, not surprisingly-- and looked around for the kid. She spotted him by the stairs, and lifted an eyebrow, making her way toward him.

"Hey, Kid," She half snapped, "You probably don't know it, but you helped me out back there. I owe you one."
Damion looked at her and didn't understand "How could i have helped you im a nobody in this school an invisable person." damion said lightly. His eyes were as lifeless as a dolls but still had a hint of happiness in them as he looked at her."You don't owe me anything i help because thats the way i am." Damion said.
Tara rolled her eyes. "You're the dramatic type, then." She commented blandly. "I'm Tara. Tara Hamilton. Sixth year Slytherin. Consider yourself lucky that I didn't kill you on sight. You look like a Gryffindor, or," She grimaced, "Worse. A Hufflepuff..."

((Now might be a good time to mention: I'm not this mean, I swear. ^^;; This is just how my character is. I feel bad playing it, but one needs variety among their characters, right?))
(My only charecter useally not dramatic useally hyper.)
Damion got up "Im Damion Ashimino" Damion said politely and i hope you know introduceing yourself not makes us aquantinces" Damion said smileing lightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff