Welcome to Gaia! ::

omg new donation items

yay for gaia keyblades 0.35358422939068 35.4% [ 1973 ]
omg yay for demon halos 0.64641577060932 64.6% [ 3607 ]
Total Votes:[ 5580 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3715 3716 3717 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. if your the last one to post in my thread and kill it I will give you 50k that's right 50k why am I doing this because I have over 1mil gold and all my threads die so lets see how long this one lasts....in order to win you must kill the thread for 10 mins....IF YOU THINK YOU KILLED MY THREAD PM ME THE PAGE YOU KILLED IT ON SO I CAN HAVE PROOFUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-------------------------

congrats on winning squeekeey she won which means you can't win anymore =D sucks to be you

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.well I'm back yay meUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. if you ask me for gold I will make fun of you =D
and I will not donate to you so don't ask ********
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

certified begger =D

User Image

this noob thought he was funny for some reason looser alert

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. things that will get you on my ignore listUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. streching the page...I hate page strechers
2. long posts like songs and s**t I hate that too
3.acting like a dumbass and sending me stupid pm's
4.word to the wise don't complain if I kick you out
5. acting like a noob in general...if you don't know what a noob acts like I suggest you learn and don't do it around me Dx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. only awesome people can get here and they get a prizeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beautiful_Lies_Untold

User Image

wrongfully banned. crying

User Image

bump
how many time have to pass to consider the tread dead?
*pulls out shotgun and shooots it* mission accomplished

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Dog

User ImageDashing

*twirls in*
A post for the Angelic Headband
Chocolate Chip Cookies - CCC
Gimme a comment. I'll comment back. ;D
Ricola makes the world go round.

*twirls out*

RainUser Image
DotHackHaseo
bump
how many time have to pass to consider the tread dead?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. if no one post in like 10mins of time then there will be a winnerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.suger luffs you ,nyoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
well its worth a shot. * rapes your poll * twisted hmm.. actually, i want to see how long this thread goes on for. so hey everyone! xp
Interesting, if not paradoxical, concept. By offering a reward, people will post. If people post, the thread will live on. People will post, trying to be the last person who posts.

Veerrry interesting.
bump stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas