Welcome to Gaia! ::

Word out to the assembled moronica.
Forget such notions as trying to appease everyone with different tastes.... This is absolute, and it only takes a shred of common sense to know I'm right.
READ IT.

Jesus never was and never will be your saviour.
He didn't die for you or any of us. He died because what he preached was heretical to the religious standards of the time and for it he got his comeuppance.
Jesus was not the son of god. Mary was not a virgin.
Mary got ********... she gave birth to Jesus ... Jesus grew up to be a smart guy who knew how to manipulate people. 'People' in this case refers to quite a few extremely superstitious idiots... a.k.a. the 'disciples' ... Unfortunately they didn't have a clue about the true meaning behind what he said, and had to misinterpret it as a load of exaggerated bullshit with barely a shred of truth inbetween .... a.k.a. the New Testament ....

So lets run over that again.
Jesus was a guy who happened to be somewhat good at manipulating people (i.e. a clever so-and-so), and was otherwise a perfectly normal guy. Nothing supernatural about it. Nothing god-granted.
This isn't to say that your god doesn't exist for certain (though I'm quite certain he doesn't) ..... but Jesus was not his special son..... he did not come back from the dead.... he did NOT have any say in his own death and it was not intentional. Attempts to justify it as 'saving' you are just the pathetic attempts of his desperate disciples to justify the fact that their master got pwned.

And if after all that you STILL believe that he is the son of god.... then eat this: I probably have a better understanding of the mysteries of the Universe than Jesus ever did. Does that make me the new son of god? Decide for yourself.... but you're a retard either way...
And lets face it.... if you're basing your believe in this nonsense on faith, then you might as well have faith that I commune with pink ninja elephants in tutus .... because they're entirely on par as regards credability... and proof. Having faith in that which you cannot possibly experience doesn't make you blessed. It makes you gullible.

There you go.

Discussion?
~ People who seem to think Jesus was the son of god for some stupid reason.
~ Extremist idiots who start preaching 'hail mary' and all that nonsense when things don't go their way.
~ Even more extremist idiots who seem to believe that if we don't conform to their blatant fairy-tale that we must be going to some imaginary punishment zone after death.

User Image
Jesus isn't your saviour this week. This week your saviour is Yog-Sothoth.
Yay for religious tolerance.

And for making LIFE ALTERING threads in GD.

And for taking a ******** Jesus bot seriously.
Are quarterbacks and defensive coaches an exception to your idea about 'Hail Mary'?

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Jesus topics killed our p***s cry crying
.: Notes there's so many reasons she isn't religious :.
wow...i think i'll just lurk in this one and wait for the extremists
You can think all you want, but you'll never be able to think of something that will help anyone. You are useless.
[EDIT]

FOR ALL YOU MORONS WANTING 'PROOF' OR 'EVIDENCE', SEE ALL POSTS BY USER ANDREYIS: PAGES 276 TO 289. MOST OF THEM CONTAIN LINKS TO ALL KINDS OF RELEVANT... STUFF.

Useful post re-writing.
I like you. I don't really agree, but I like you. heart Thumbs up, buddy.
Roman Holiday
Cleric of the true God
Jesus isn't your saviour this week. This week your saviour is Yog-Sothoth.

Yog Sothoth is my saviour every week.

That's a big cat.
OnyxWolf
Yay for religious tolerance.

And for making LIFE ALTERING threads in GD.

And for taking a ******** Jesus bot seriously.

There are enough people out there who aren't bots that actually believe that sorta crap that this just had to be made.
And so ******** help me as long as I'm able I will keep it alive... in case any of them happen to be glancing through and need to view this.......... on the ODD CHANCE that maybe one of them has a shred of sense left in their otherwise hollow skulls enough to stop and think: "Hey... this guy is right!" ......

.... And THAT... would make it all worthwhile.
DAMN how I hate Jesus-freaks...
Sparkamus Prime
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not any kind of troll. stare
I'm just a pissed off guy who has had enough of retarded Jesus-freaks....
Too bad you're wrong, eh? confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces